Happy Saturday faggots, I was a no gunz three years ago

Happy Saturday faggots, I was a no gunz three years ago.
I decided that you don’t have a fire extinguisher in hopes of a fire so I funned up. Any suggestions? Also rate me.

Attached: B0C51EC5-3E29-4FF2-8C71-504C9C1CA0F3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

welfare/10

You shouldn't be allowed to own guns unless you make at the very least 45k a year.

Guns/Guns

Whatever makes you happy

Oh. I didn’t realize that sir. I’m going to drop off my simple collection at the first goodwill donation center I find.

wow i think i have the exact same AR setup, except i have a thumbgrip instead

What pistols in there?

Poor fag Smith SD and Taurus g2

>You shouldn't be allowed to own guns unless
Just kill yourself now. Save us the trouble

for the price of those two shitty guns you could of gotten a used or hell even a new glock 19

Great start, all the bases already covered. Just buy a bulk packs of 5.56 & 9mm and you're about set for anything.

>Implying you arn't a projecting poorfag.

Seriously, man has 3 shotguns, and 2 rather mediocre hand guns. OP, you could definitely have put more money into one shotgun, one rifle, and one pistol rather than this mess.

sell the long shotgun, the fudd rifle and the two handguns and with the money buy yourself a glock 19 some new sights, a 3.5 trigger connector with a 6lb trigger spring.

But I want to arm my no gunz neighbors if it actually goes dark.

Is that a Woodsmaster on the left? How do you like it? I've heard the aluminum rails inside get gouged up pretty fast and they turn into a jammomatic.

Your collection looks good, you've got the bases covered. Try out a .22 rifle or a full sized 9mm with a good DA/SA trigger next, .22s are fun and a pistol like that will broaden your horizons and make you a better handgun shooter.

But you're barely armed bro. Your holsters are Uncle Mike's tier, do you have a belt to put those pouches on?

I’m indeed a poor fag..

Well don't worry about it. Get a decent battle belt, and you can still put that shit on there.

Yes sir. Woods master 742 30-06. Mine is like new and a lefty. I’ve only shot it at 100 yard rage but had no issues.

Don't worry about the holsters. I unironically carry a 92fs with a 20 round mag in an IWB Uncle Mike's holster and have a Shield in one for trail runs. Your shit doesn't have to be expensive if it works.

Nice. The issue is more of a round count thing, apparently. Not very many guns are like this, but Woodsmasters (or maybe only old model ones?) wear down and have issues because of receiver construction very fast, like in 500 rounds. I saw a couple for really cheap where I am and did some research before I bought them and decided not to. They're really cool looking rifles, though.

This is the most poorfag thing I’ve ever heard

im not going to bully your poorfag choices, ill leave that alone, but holy shit dude those nylon holsters will get you killed, buy something worth a shit ffs.

I put a magnet on the receiver and it’s steel.

That’s a pretty nice setup there. Looks like you got all the guns you’ll need for now, Invest in some Kydex holsters and a chest rig and you should be boogaprepped

Not a bad start.

Here's my collection.

Apparently OP and I are the only gun owners in here, no ones posted shit.

Attached: 20190803_193122-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.21M)

is that the PSA poverty upper? i think i have the same one

FBI nigger trying to infect us with shitty ideals everyone deserves freedom fuck ass glow in the dark pedo

Good shit op keep it up!

Very nice. My collection is from my poverty years.I used to Male like 12-15k a year through college but now I make 60k and havent even bought a gun yet. I'm thinking an AR of some kind, or a Luger. I am torn between my desire for highly functional guns and meme guns.

Attached: 20180515_122224.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

>no 92fs
>no AR 15 / 10
>no AUG
>no wheelie gun
>no lever cowboy gun
git 2 work fuccboi

Attached: IMG_20190728_185419.jpg (2080x1560, 1.83M)

Or buy a handgun that costs 400 dollars and has better ergonomics instead of 600 + upgrades

>reverse google search shows that photo is from a thread that archived a week ago

it’s not that I don’t believe you, just a timestamp would be cool

Missing:
S&W 1911 E series
PSA AR15
Mini14
Aero Precision AR15

Too lazy to go to the safe

Attached: partcolec.jpg (1600x863, 122K)

What version of the pocket pussy you got there user? Pretty based dong selection.

Attached: 20190810_204631-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 653K)

Dremel and night sights is all you need

Attached: 20190325_225108.jpg (4032x1960, 1.86M)

elitist faggot

Rowan the black hole horse's asshole. don't buy it if you've got a cock bigger than a micropenis or else the entrance will choke the shit out of your cock so hard you won't even be able to cream in the dam thing

Attached: black-hole.jpg (737x415, 30K)

Good tip, I'll skip that one and just get a Natascha

Really never ever post shit tier holsters.... like honestly, a fucking phalanxdefensesystemsllc universal stronger-than-kydex holster is only like 35 bucks... what the ever loving fuck is your excuse for these shit tier holsters? Other than that, decent job, faggot

>nigger tier

>missing

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (300x300, 146K)

>my nigga
now get a threaded barrel and the longest pistol suppressor you can reasonably find

Thanks user. the vmac 9 is always a big hit at nuggetfest.

Aside from the AUG thats all on my to do list. I wanna get a new handguard and foregrip for the Arsenal, and some kind of optic and foregrip forthe sub2k as well

chest rig & a full size sidearm. maybe a decent knife and a go-to ruck sack that's decently filled.

also, have you considered a load out for if your not alone?

I've thought about it. Lone Wolf makes a 9" barrel but I couldn't find one when I got this 6".
My competition load is almost subsonic already.

Hey take me shooting fren, I want to shoot that

you forgot something better than a
>Glucccck

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

only thing decent is this post is the CZ
>not even a CZ guy and my S&W 9 police trade is shit no matter how many different grips I put on it

In my state you have to keep your pistol in a holster while it’s in your vehicle. I don’t carry because of my job, so cheap holster in my car.

No fucking excuse

Get your bases covered with practical stuff then if youve got the money you can get novelty stuff

Honestly this. How much you earn is a litmus for how much your life is worth, and if your life is worth less than a new late model Camaro then its not really worth defending; and therefore owning guns is an empty pointless gesture.