Best attachments and mods for this bad boy? Got some extra cash and wanting to upgrade

Best attachments and mods for this bad boy? Got some extra cash and wanting to upgrade

Attached: 0810191354.jpg (2560x1920, 1.09M)

Fuck idk why its upside down

Attached: 0810191354-1.jpg (2130x1920, 632K)

you are eating it so you can see the future aren't you

>that manual bullshit

lmaoing at your life

Attached: 41UZR6bH-uL._SX425_.jpg (425x286, 14K)

Tape a laser pointer to it. 100% accuracy plus way cheaper

Watching that episode currently... you beat me to it.

Since you are suck a fag andposted a glue gun tread ill throw this free glue still out there. Loctite brand "roof and flashing" is the best shit ever. Blue tube. Burgundy label. Turns into evil assault style black rubber. Sticks to everything. Pump a whole tube into your ass and maybe you wont be tempted to do this again.

Damn that's sweet. How much?
Fuck yeah good idea I got one somewhere here

Sounds kino as fuck tbqhf

It blows my mind that in 2019 anyone can walk into a home depot and buy one of these. People shouldn't have access to contractor grade tools. What honest man needs something like this?

>DO NOT DRINK THE CHOCOLATE MILK DO NOT DRINK THE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!

based and meatwad pilled

lmao that brace

Its excessive. There is no possible need a regular civilian would need to use that much caulk in such a continuous stream. Squeezing the tube with your hands should suffice for any need besides trained and licensed professionals

Is there anything simple Milwaukee wont fuck with?

Dildos

A can of butane, a piece of cloth, and something to hold the cloth in front are all you need to make a flamethrower.

a foil piercing wire and tip cutter bayonet

you need the pointy piece that flips up

Attached: assault caulk.jpg (616x462, 73K)

Coward

Attached: milwaukee-reciprocating-saws-2722-20-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

>WILLFUCKY
god damn... what an abomination

If you think that is scary imaging the beads you could lay with this homemade unit

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 35K)

this thread

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 51K)

I'm literally lmaoing at your life with that stamped, sheet metal, riveted piece of shit. 2 tubes in and it's bent to shit, we seriously need to ban casual calukers.

Seriously, save some money up and apply for your general contractors licence and you can own auto caulking guns and hose fed heavy caulkers.

Attached: Hose fed automatic caulking gun.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>Blowout soon, Caulker

Attached: 1513934145943.jpg (3500x2137, 689K)