NFA vs amputee robotic hand

If a amputee with a robotic hand programmed his hand to automatically pull the trigger of an assault rifle like on full auto mode.

Would it be considered a violation of the rules?

Attached: 3022524C00000578-3397823-image-a-1_1452703566972.jpg (634x362, 53K)

If the trigger resets it's not an MG, I don't understand what's so hard about this.

prosthetics aren't cool enough yet for the government to care about regulating them.

i totally want one of those bionic tails though

Not strictly true. For example, a motorized trigger crank is illegal.

>bumpstock

Argument dismantled.

It would probably be that way yes. Though its hard to say. What if a person could pull the trigger that fast with his organic hand? Would it be illigal then? Once we get actually good bionics having fingers that retract really fast is gonna be the least of any laws involving them.

Yeah, I'm kinda forced to be of the opinion that by the time we have garage moddable cybernetic arms proliferated sufficiently to regulate, we'll either be at a stage where 3D printing and such renders gun control moot, or the government has grown big enough that people won't even have the chance to commit such an act.

This is why the bump stock ban is bullshit. Bump stocks are tactically worthless, but their ban gave leftists their ability to get their foot in the door in the move towards banning semi-auto. Now a unmolested semi-auto fire control group can be considered full auto.

Why aren't Jerry Miculek's fingers banned?

only if non-mechanically powered, right? like hand crank is fine, but a power drill is a no-no?

From my understanding that is correct. That's part of the reason so many people freaked out back when that dude put a glock on top of a quadcopter with a motor to fire it.

>Now a unmolested semi-auto fire control group can be considered full auto.

yeah, but that wont ever happen. bumpstocks were treading a fine line anyway, we still have binary triggers and other janky shit too

Take it to court an prove there is no other way for to recognized his right to bare arms.
Unless the state can offer a reasonable objection this will be his way of upholding his obligation to and the state upholding its end of the contract.
Its weak, but not so weak that it is without standing.

>Tfw bug abuse is now possible
Get me a fuckin robot hand

if he had used a revolver or a single shot it couldnt have been a machine gun though. right?

>automatically pull the trigger of an assault rifle

Attached: 1481136905898.jpg (827x905, 78K)

>amputee with a robotic hand
>right to bare arms

2A doesn't apply to him anyway, the entire thread is invalid.

Attached: 1563741315000.jpg (370x500, 115K)

wtf is a bionic tail?
also checked

Attached: 33997294dc55ee300797a7e943922873.jpg (850x850, 92K)

might be considered an attachment

Treading a fine line of what? Range toy and perfectly legal? They quite literally dindunuffin, there is no fine line for them to walk because it's literally just a stock that moves to facilitate bumpfire which is also 100% legal.

>yeah, but that wont ever happen. bumpstocks were treading a fine line anyway
Please take a step back here and reconsider what you just said.
The same argument can be made for binary triggers, cranks, triggers with a light pull, bump firing without a bump stock.
It opens too many opportunities for (((them))).

Even a single shot, with an automatic mechanism that reloads it, would probably count as a machinegun, because the "trigger" acted upon by the human is moved upstream.

A power drill to a pistol becomes the trigger, and keeps on turning, making the pistol a machine gun.

A drill tied to a DA revolver would do the same.

Maybe a solenoid trigger, like the ones in paintball guns, would not count as a machinegun, if not programmed to fire more than one time per pull.

>be limbless
>get bionic arms for all 4 limbs
>program all 4 to shoot guns faster than normal
profit?

AUGMENTED

It's exactly what the name implies. It's a bionic tail extremity for furries.

I'm interested if having a bionic tail will allow humans to run faster as they're no longer needed to arch their back backwards to keep balance at full sprint and become more agile while sprinting at top speed.

They cannot stop us. They cannot stop the future.

Attached: AJ.jpg (800x488, 53K)