Soldier killed in Afghanistan is returned home to U.S

CHICAGO — The body of a 24-year-old U.S. soldier slain last month in Afghanistan has been returned to his hometown of Chicago.Nance and 20-year-old Pfc. Brandon Jay Kreischer of Stryker, Ohio, died July 29 of wounds sustained in a combat-related incident in Tarin Kowt, in southern Afghanistan.
U.S. officials have said the two paratroopers were killed when an Afghan soldier opened fire on them at a military camp in Uruzgan province. The attacker was wounded and taken into custody.
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/08/09/soldier-killed-in-afghanistan-is-returned-home-to-us/

Attached: Dead Nigger Storage.jpg (1200x732, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1InRwGXlBp0
youtube.com/watch?v=KKTZiUaJ5Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess Jow Forums sees the taliban as freedom fighters fighting for their country.

Uh, okay...

S

S

S.

Osama is dead. There is literally no reason for us to be there anymore.

S

>Lets just leave and let them set up terrorist camps again. What could go wrong?

What else are you supposed to do when a foreign power is occupying your homeland?

S

Attached: 77a5fb66fb53a64bcdadb2782db5df4ebd05780eb6f514fb50b0dfbeae77bcdb.jpg (1154x806, 577K)

S for zogbots

Attached: 5C639B48-A554-4DEF-8083-DE153FB6F930.jpg (702x602, 116K)

>if we don't fight the turroris over there they'll fight us over hurr
kill yourself you tepid neocoon scum

Couldn't be much worse than American soldiers being killed by Afghan soldiers they are working with.

F.

God bless you PFC.

God damn all the bloodless atheist incels ITT who never had fathers and don't know about respect for the fallen. He was 20 years old you stupid motherfuckers.

Attached: basedm2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Sucks to be the last dead of a war

Not like they have any projection capability
He made choices that led him there, no fucks given.

Attached: ABB64B20-CE47-4C52-8076-68256993250F.jpg (1085x632, 189K)

piSs

this

Can we just nuke Afghanistan at this point? Sending kids over there so the enemy can earn marksmanship badges is pretty tiresome.

I get the whole "industrial war machine" thing from an economics point of view but at some point it's time to let the natives butcher each other to their heart's content.

>the last
the US will be there for another decade... Israel demands it.

>respect for the fallen
who and what was he fighting for exactly that he deserves respect?

>Can we just nuke Afghanistan at this point?
USA is about to get a peace deal with the talibans
Afghanistan war is over

manhood. nation. his brother next to him. things you'll never understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=1InRwGXlBp0

4edge5me, you must be the real star of your Freshman Phil. class.

>Afghanistan war is over

Is war ever really over there though? I mean really? Even historically that place was a shitshow.

It's like asking Africans to stop hacking each other to pieces and setting each other on fire.

/shrugs

Attached: 1550251532544.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

>manhood
doesn't exist in this country anymore
>nation
America is a big brown walmart, a collection of peoples with no similarity to one another, with no shared history or hopes
>his brother next to him
The guy who will be a tranny in five years

Attached: 5rBE5VN.jpg (700x360, 44K)

>Americans sign peace with taliban
Vatniks would have eventually killed everyone or deported them all from the countryside after such a long period handing them a total victory

Attached: 23.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

The mutt should've stayed home.

>tfw trannies are living rent free in poltards brainpans and they have taken the culture of critique into themselves so they despise real men who actually put up and gave everything for a sacred oath to the nation

>manhood. nation. his brother next to him. things you'll never understand.

You mean complete and utter jingoistic bullshit that the United States government pimps to the level of propaganda to ensure a never ending stream of profits for the MIC? The military is 45% jobs program for poor people, 45% public-to-private money siphon for the MIC, and and 10% necessary. Large standing armies are a non necessity for any Nuclear Power in the world unless you plan to be an aggressor against smaller nations, especially ground forces.

Attached: 1536339531-Dmf9IuvW0AA9Hgt-960x540.jpg (881x538, 48K)

>real men
yup, he's a real man now. Dead, and here I am masturbating to anime figurines.

you're a retard. i was pretty much like you during the bush years 15-20 years ago. fucking wise up.

>fucking wise up.

To what, exactly?

>He was 20 years old you stupid motherfuckers.
He was a pawn and a dupe. He died to the soldier of a pedophile dictator aka """friendlies""".

David Petraeus published a piece yesterday in the WSJ against leaving Afghanistan. By the way it was written, it looks like the pieces are in place.

>USA is about to get a peace deal with the talibans
>Afghanistan war is over
Peace deal? LOL. So basically the US is gonna CAPITULATE. Another lost war for the US.

>manhood. nation. his brother next to him. things you'll never understand.
Oh you dumb nigger. What the fuck has Afghanistan done to US that it deserved invading and 17+ years of fucking war?

You know when I'll show respect for stupid fucks like you? When you actually start dying for the US interests. There's 36,000,000 INVADERS in the US right now and 1.5 million will come in 2019 and all you USELESS FUCKS are just circlejerking and smelling each others' farts and doing nothing.

So shut the fuck up you useless welfare queen.

Attached: 1534969187994.jpg (906x674, 51K)

>I went to the other side of the world to kill brown people because muh manhood muh nation muh brotherhood
Fuck off with your meaningless buzzwords, holy fucking shit. The kid died for fucking nothing and you know it, quit being in denial.

>To what, exactly?
youtube.com/watch?v=KKTZiUaJ5Jo

nada cambia. nothing changes. rage against the machine if you want. the only thing that really matters is honoring the ones we lose, especially the ones who gave for a cause. even if that cause is a bad bet backing ideals held in bad faith.

answer the question

>t. neverserved, never shot, never risked any shit at all
fuck off queer

F young king!

>There's 36,000,000 INVADERS in the US right now and 1.5 million will come in 2019 and all you USELESS FUCKS are just circlejerking and smelling each others' farts and doing nothing.

Excuse me, I'm trying to get ICE and the AG to actually prosecute corporations and management that are capitalizing on a pool of cheap, illegal labor. You're busy using it as an excuse to hide your racism and cheering bullshit raids because DAE brown people.

>wise up
>by listening to porch monkey music

get a real fucking job you useless welfare queen.

all you do-nothing internet tough guy black sun faggots are getting real fuckin tiresome

spoken like a true NEET

if you want to know what a welfare queen actually is go visit the Postal Service

So your response to dead fact is one of the worst JMT tracks recorded and some ephemeral bullshit about muh honor. Know what that sounds like? The kind of cognitive dissonance and nonsense that comes out of the mouth of a propaganda skin job when they have to encounter hard truth. You are very much incapable of articulating a tangible reason for this guys death, let alone one that logically links their death to the betterment of the United States as a whole or you as a person. You can try to front with all the 10th grade babies first pseudo-Nihilism shit you want, it's still clear you ate the Budweiser shit hook, line, and sinker.

CIA opium profits

There were never any to begin with. Al Qaeda and Taliban are two separate entities and Bin Laden, a Saudi, was in Pakistan, our supposed ally. All the people who did 9/11 were Saudi. Saudi Arabia is an Israeli proxy.
If we left tomorrow, Taliban would take over and heroin flow to the US will stop, the CIA loses a chunk of it's black money, and Afghan boy rapists (the US allowed this practice because it's their culture) would be shot like they did when Taliban was in charge.

>never risked any shit at all
Only a braindead monkey like you would consider avoiding huge unecessary risks for no gain to be an insult. Worked out great for that soldier that died at fucking 24. Unlike you or him, actual adults have reasons to live.

>was wise at one point
>in response to actions condemned by 90% of the left and right, and give Bush a 15% approval rating, become retarded
yikes
nigger
>literally do nothing to protect the nation against a bonafide nation
>shoot retards unable to hurt us thousands of miles away
>call yourself a hero
brilliant

>if you want to know what a welfare queen actually is go visit the Postal Service

So you're going to argue in honest and good faith that an organization (which granted, has problems) offering an essential service to > 300,000,000 people is somehow less worthless than an organization with no real purpose in it's current form that we shovel 7/10s of a TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS into every years.

This is your brain on Jingoism.

bitch if you think the military is about anything except your brothers, stories, and catching that pay you can't say shit. if you're trying to make sense of it, you've already taken too many (((bluepills))) in your life

you have your militaries and eras confused. all that stuff youre talking is dead.

Attached: 9CF0091C-C5B1-435D-BCEE-852ABDCC23B2.jpg (866x472, 120K)

And when he came back he'd probably go to jail for robbing a liquor store or raping a white woman

t. mutt

Attached: B2DA779D-2CD0-43FC-861D-EBCB7B6DD493.jpg (400x483, 30K)

You're not helping your cause here and please allow me to explain why; you are creating a situation where:

1. Everyone sees you for the propaganda eater you are

2. You still can't tell me what the military does for this country in the 21st century.

Again, you can prattle on all you want about ephemeral bullshit; which everyone sees for the dumbass deflection it is, but most people know what you are.

>"we" shovel

I bet you pay zero taxes so your opinion is irrelevant in the matter

>literally admits to being a disposable welfare queen with no real purpose
Start contributing to the society.

I bet you I put almost 20% of a $62,000/yr salary towards shit like FICA and SocSec alone and only get 13% of it back in refunds at the end of the year. You seem to be getting increasingly upset though; what with people pressing you for answers half a tier about "MURIKA STRONK! MILITARY GOOD!"

Damn I remember him from the history channel

you still don't get it. I am admitting to you that the military IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAY IT IS.

it doesn't actually do anything for you, you stupid anglo fuck. it's the last resort of the underclass, and we honor the ones we lose because they swore the same oath we did and paid what we, by the grace of God, didn't have to. it's not about your effectiveness metrics, shareblue faggot. it's like i said. you will never understand.

Coast Guard > The other four

post your hand, genetically inferior lardass.

100% it's some perma E-4 that quite litearly couldn't hack it as a civilian and has to convince themselves that the Military is a good use of their life while they pound natty ice with their "brothers" (who are 90% lower class trash that would sell their ass out on anything in a second) and convince themselves it's for the lulz.

Losers are easy to spot, and the military is full of them.

Is that why the Taliban are still using anti armor and aircraft weapons harvested from incompetent soviet conscripts in the 80s?

Attached: 167E1451-E143-4B11-84A0-FD4384F385D0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

>muh metrics, muh cost efficiency, muh productivity, muh "what am i paying for"
you are the modern version of faggot hippie civilians who spit on Vietnam veterans. be ashamed.

Hey is it you my /v/ shitposter?

> you will never understand.

Tell me more about what I don't understand.

The active duty military is a fucking travesty of modern Government that needs to be shrunk in the extreme. It's a pointless (from the perspective of the tax payer) money sink that serves little function past propping wastes of Oxygen like you up so you don't wind up in prison.

Attached: Wars over guy, we're all just folk now.jpg (1632x1224, 634K)

At least he's honest with himself. "Muh values and muh principles" aren't shared by brown people, and you're too much of a bitch to admit that America isn't America when it's filled with brown people regardless of legal status.

>implying I care about the opinion of someone who makes literally a third of what I do
>implying I'm even marginally mad

ok kiddo

Attached: 1552611649890.gif (480x238, 415K)

all I can say is I'm fuckin ashamed you're defending the faggots ITT who are spitting on the dead privates in the OP.

if that's how you feel those ribbons don't mean shit.

idk gtkrwn

Attached: F1EE28C9-E812-480F-A7E7-365AAD5818E0.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

>Large standing armies are a non necessity for any Nuclear Power
Wow. You're retarded.

Seems to be more of a global economics/ human rights argument. Believe it or not there are countries besides US that want US abroad. And I don't mean Israel.

The majority of these ideas on this thread lean a bit too deeply cynical to be considered sound arguments on their own.

A bit presumptuous imo. I'd be hard pressed to find any Gov't institution that doesn't mismanage their funds. I'd press the question of what defines "extreme"?

Was watching a documentary on the Battle of Antietam the other day.
Around 20k causalities within the 10 - 12 hours, many of which would result in death upon the already high dead base count.
Even WW2 and Vietnam had some insane numbers during the opening days of battles...

Nuts how it's headline material when one or two soldiers die in this day and age.

Attached: 1418424568189.jpg (584x1110, 218K)

Those hippies were right

They don't mean shit. They're worthless symbols of a time when I was stupid enough to think it was important. And for what it's worth, I would honestly argue you're the one shitting on this guys memory by insinuating he died for anything worth a fuck when the fact of the matter is he died for fucking nothing, just like everyone I ever lost. You want to respect this guy, make sure there aren't more of him by not chugging propaganda and spewing bullshit about "dying for your brothers" or some shit because no one should be there, and the rest after that is horse shit designed to disguise it.

Except that your argument fails when you realize that the Iraqi government fought us on the idea of staying in their country and actually made us withdraw. The Afghan puppet government and the pakis have not been pleased either.
Afghanistan is going to fall sooner or later. It will be fall of Saigon tier. We're already in peace negotiations with these people. Face it. It's over.

If it was a white soldier it wouldn't be news

Yeah it would.

spoken like someone who has options.

it's okay to disagree with the federal government's choices, but not my mans in the OP who died for them. they gave more than tyou did. fuckin safe in your house with a DD214 and stories about how you suffered too. fuck off faggot. you don't know.

>A bit presumptuous imo. I'd be hard pressed to find any Gov't institution that doesn't mismanage their funds. I'd press the question of what defines "extreme"?

Mismanagement of money is a thing, everywhere. Public, private, government, educational, household, bar tab; you name it it's all slush. I also agree that the Government as a whole entity is fucking terrible at getting ROI on my tax dollars. That said, the Military stands out as by far, wide, and large as the ultimate example of that money being pissed away for something that does fuck all for me as a tax payer. USPS at least puts AmazonPrime packages in my mailbox.

>spoken like someone who has options.

Now, yeah. Fifteen years ago, not so much.

>fuckin safe in your house with a DD214 and stories about how you suffered too. fuck off faggot. you don't know.

So this is the part where you try to invalidate my service because my end state opinion is different that yours? Iraq ribbon and three stars, ribbon for Ramadi, two stars for Sadr. I promise, I suffered and I do to this day.

>Large standing armies are a non necessity for any Nuclear Power
Tell that to PRC.

That was fact not argument. The swaying power of one or two crumbling regimes does not change the fact that surrounding stable countries request our presence/assistance tona somewhat mutually beneficial end. It's not "over" so long as we hold prime economic, military and overall strategic real estate.

No it fucking wouldn't. After all the political shootings and ethnic division they want patriots to be brown and black, and you're a complete tool if you think a white kid would be on the news

So many different angles.
>Fuck ZOGbots!
>Muh brotherhood!
>Immigrants are the problem!
>US Military is not needed overseas!
>Whites are under attack!
>Here's a pic proving my service and why my opinion matters more than yours!
What the fuck even are these threads for in terms of discussion when it boils down to this crap?

I know you did. I know. But you're still here. They're not.

>Tell that to PRC.

you mean an aggressive, jingoist, imperialist government?

It would make the headlines.

It's Jow Forums, retard.

This.

If it did, he'd be called a war criminal who shot children or something.

No, it would make the headlines and be labeled as tragic.

>Implying Osama was ever there

It was just a Neo-Con (aka Jew) war to surround Iran.

4/6 of those points are exactly the same. I don't care about the niggers who got conned into serving Greater Israel. I do feel sadness for the lower class whites who did so though.

+++ RIP sky warrior +++

Fair point. The well being of America and the well being of the American people are becoming mutually exclusive in this age.

The concern of "Near Peer" rivals and such keeps the DoD cashflow high. Certainly not something the average American cares for but if you're starting a Contracting biz its good stuff.

And I guess they'll hurl rocks across the Atlantic?

Hey FUCKFACE, what about the terrorist camps that are currently being setup in Idlib province in Syria, which is a defacto terrorist rogue state protected by America and Turkey?

Why don't you start a Rolling Thunder operation against legitimate terrorist enclaves?

Attached: A111.jpg (800x533, 66K)