Whats the best cheap semi auto shotgun one can own and still have fun + security

Whats the best cheap semi auto shotgun one can own and still have fun + security.

Also is there a magazine limit on shotguns in the US?

Attached: 1537837839479.jpg (854x480, 138K)

Semi ?
Lynx 12 since it's just a Saiga 12 clone for 400$ that takes AK furniture

>Also is there a magazine limit on shotguns in the US?
if you live in a state overwhelmed by hispanics, blacks, or white soccer moms, yes

Tristar raptor

>buying cheap shit Turk shotguns
stop. Don't do this.
only 60 year old fudds and reddit poorfags do this and realize they're stuck with something with $30 magazines and shitty proprietary guns

This man speaks truth, this man is your friend. I personally bought a UTAS 12 because it seemed neat, it was shit. My father in law bought a "Charles Dailey" that busted a firing pin within 6 months of his purchase. Fuck Turkish shotguns.

Tristar has long tööb, no magazine. It's regarded as one of the few genuinely good turk shotguns.

There are 3 or more turk shotguns though that may break this mold
1: Turk Saiga 12 clones
2: Semi Autos (Stoeger and a few others) using licensed (or not) Benelli recoil systems
3: Interesting new designs like the Panzer Arms BP-12 bullpup and the newer "AR style" semi's. The BP-12 seems to run alright, I personally won't get one because they (and the AR shotguns) use the metal MKA style magazines (which necessitate lubrication), as opposed to a more logical design like Saiga/Vepr mags.
Someone makes a lower for one that takes Vepr 12 mags then I'll buy immediately

Everyone forgets the Stoegers are turk, and their semi's use the Benelli recoil system

My old man is one of those 60 yr old fudds, bought a leader arms of some sort. It's a total piece of crap.
that may be. But budget turk guns have issues.
the fucking mka 1919. What a mistake. One of the mags we received would not eject.

bumping

H&R SAS-12 mag fed
MUH 65 MIRRION DEFFS

CZ 712's ain't bad

Stoeger

>outrageous $30 magazines

laughs in HK

Cheap and semi auto shotgun is a terrible combo. Get a mossy 930 bare minimum.

Magazine capacity for shotguns is usually restricted in Blue states only (California/New York state law, etc). They'll also have bans on shotguns with "Assault-style" features, just like rifles.

But in Red states, it's more Federal law (no restrictions on capacity or features at all, just don't convert it to Full auto or SBS).

Another thing is that if you're going to hunt with your gun, the magazine has to be plugged to 2 rounds. That's actually Federal law, I believe.

>Another thing is that if you're going to hunt with your gun, the magazine has to be plugged to 2 rounds. That's actually Federal law, I believe.

That's only for hunting "migratory gamebirds" like ducks, for example. If you're hunting other sorts of game there is no limit.

Look up em12b then do nothing because I bought the only one. It's a norinco saiga clone and I love it

just save for mossberg 930. buy once cry once

this

930's have a lot of issues.

this

What issues do 930s have exactly?

costing too much

this. poorfags with little self control can’t stand that $470 price tag. Can you imagine actually being so poor?

no, because i'm a trust fund baby with over 700k endowed to me. But, i still buy cheap shit, because I'm frugal.

I paid 600 for a 2nd hand one which I got a few boxes of ammo with, haven't had the chance to shoot it yet but it seems in good condition and handles well

Oh man
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for
Every other fucking Reddit post about a cheapshit gun has one of these

Cheap and semi-auto don't mix well. The Raptor is one of the least shitty but all imported shotguns are limited to 5 rounds by law. Just save yourself the trouble and get a used Beretta. If you go with a pump action then you won't have problems dropping into the ~300 bracket.

The Franchi Affinity is pretty good. It's pretty much a budget Benelli.

Are there any long term reliability reports on the Raptor at this point?

You can put on benelli tube extension

No

isnt their a mag limit for imported shotguns like the Fn slp? I remember researching about a Benelli m4 and how putting a collapsible stock with over 5rds violate federal law

922r may or may not restrict magazine capacity. For example, on the VEPR 12, you have to replace the trigger group (or other parts of original Russian manufacture) to be in compliance.

This nigga follows 922r
Sure if you are a cuck