What ever happened to all the ars shipped to potato nigger island?

What ever happened to all the ars shipped to potato nigger island?

Attached: a5048e1275e5f4314777acbedef81e93.jpg (484x698, 76K)

That's a good question

Stashed or surrendered.

Stashed in the basements of Pubs on or near the border between North Ireland and Ireland.

probably sold off to actual niggers and sandniggers on black market

Some of them got turned over to the British when the Good Friday agreement was signed. Most of them are unaccounted for.

probably sold for some quick cash

Lying in wait for when 30 becomes 36.

They were quickley abandoned in the early 70s after RUC started to issue body armor to their officers.

I honestly don't understand the connection between the AR-18 and IRA. They honestly did not use them for very long.

Theyre the only ones that ever did at all tho is probs why

Stockpiled. The PIRA got a ridiculous amount of weaponry considering how much they actually used it.
The vast majority of their shooting attacks were sniper attacks where a guy fires one round out of a hole in a van, gets one kill and fucks off.

>implying they didn't have access to and used AP rounds

How much are we actually talking here?
500 rifles or 5,000?

>I honestly don't understand the connection between the AR-18 and IRA. They honestly did not use them for very long.
bullshit + you're an idiot. it's the most iconic IRA weapon.

>Instead, the AR-180 was sold on the civilian market, while the AR-18 sold in small quantities to police and law enforcement organizations, as well as armies and security forces of nations such as Botswana, Haiti, and Swaziland. Still others found their way into the hands of terrorist or paramilitary groups, such as the Provisional IRA in Northern Ireland,[23] where the rifle was known as the "widowmaker" (see also Provisional IRA arms importation). The ArmaLite rifle was for many years the most lethal weapon available to the PIRA. For this reason, it became an iconic symbol within that movement. The Republican ballad "Little Armalite" tells of how the AR-18 changed the fortunes of the organization in their conflict with Britain.[24] The Armalite company reportedly bought 1000 copies of a recording for its salesmen to distribute.[25] The 1980s Republican political strategy of parallel political and paramilitary campaigns was also christened the "Armalite and ballot box strategy".[26] The AR-18 was also used by loyalist paramilitary groups such as the Ulster Volunteer Force, albeit in smaller numbers as they relied on examples captured from the IRA.

Can't say, honestly. Definitely in the thousands though.

THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD ME CORNERED
BUT I GAVE THEM ALL THE FRIGHT
WITH THE ARMOR PIERCING BULLETS
OF ME LITTLE ARMALITE

Attached: c1b229e448e4af95b343bedf78d71a21.jpg (1280x853, 157K)

Meant for

Is there even an AR in the photo?

lel no, 3 are AKs and the other is probably an FAL

Who cares where they are the Irish are so dumb they are signing their independence away to the EU no problem and accepting thousands of brown people to enrich them.

It doesn't matter if they have 5,000 rifles and 10,000,000 rounds. They're a cucked nation just like America who have the means but not the will to sort domestic issues out.

This. Imagine fighting for independence from the British and then voluntarily joining the EU.

That's what happens when your country's revolutionary fighters are leftist "nationalists" .

Maybe it was like the STG in WW2 Germany?

Propaganda.

Bumping because I love PIRA