Can't flag the staff at gun store for stupid reasons

>Can't flag the staff at gun store for stupid reasons
>All of their guns on display are pointing at you...

Attached: Selection_015.png (763x348, 280K)

Yeah.

Take your meds, friend.

Yeah I know every time I go in a guns store I get panic attacks because getting muzzled by a gun scares me that's why handguns should be ban they are too small and easy to sweep people with #common sense gun reform

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-022717_YouTube.jpg (864x707, 57K)

Your double dubs were wasted.

But I do agree I hate how autistic they are about flagging. Your second point is stupid tho

you ok bro?

Attached: mud with gun.jpg (542x539, 34K)

I work in a fun store.
I get swept every day, but the guns are empty because I check before handing any gun to a customer.

Not a big deal, shit happens, especially with new shooters, it's the reason I check.

Attached: Circle Iron Sights.jpg (882x960, 85K)

>hands fully semi-automatic gun to gustomer
>he takes out a magazine from out of his white socks
>yfw

Attached: 1370727790864 - Copy.jpg (335x323, 26K)

>Wish I hadn't taken out the firing pin so he could just end it.

More or less this. Your boss will be more likely to give you shit if you jump the counter and BJJ a potential customer to the ground, than if you let him swing around a confirmed empty firearm.

Never seen a gun store worker not carry on the job. 'One in the chamber' is an argument, though.

here

Handed a customer a henry big boy in .44 mag before, I stand back and watch the floor and see him put his hand in his pocket and start loading it. I yell stop as my coworker snatches the rifle out of his hands as I'm already half way out of my holster and tells him to leave and never come back. The shit does happen, though that was 5 years ago.

I don't let them point it at the customers. I let them point it at the wall behind me and I step aside if they want to dry fire.

Attached: Food in US Military.jpg (600x960, 80K)

>I step aside if they want to dry fire
>not pulling the barrel to your forehead and screaming DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KILL A MAN?

I think you need to work on your sales pitch.

All of the stores I've been to, keep their guns angled at the floor if they're in counters

>knowing their gonna post on any level of dubs
why does 2004 "dubs" shit still exist like it still matters?

also
if you dont like it, dont step into their business. i mean, you knew likely knew the type of establishment you were walking into. even the staff has been overly muzzle-pointed at often enough.

>You can't do that.

Attached: Big Buck Pawn Shooting.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

>staff at gun Dont want guns pointed at me all day for stupid reasons

holy shit

Wrong.

I've never worked in a fun store but I've found the thing to do is hand pistols to the customer with the chamber closed and an empty magazine inserted into the gun.

>big buck shooting
>doesn't shoot

0/10 false advertising

I've been flashed more by gun store employees than I've ever flashed anyone. I guess I'm a little aspie with that sort of thing, but I think it's important to demonstrate safe firearms handling all the time and especially around nogunz.
>be showing nogunz brother first AR
>remove magazine
>lock bolt back
>hand it to him, doing the up and over no-flash pass
>immediately points it in my direction
>move barrel out of the way
>"dont point that at me"
>"you JUST said it was unloaded, right?"
>me, looking at locked bolt "yeah... but that's not really the point..."
>take rifle back.

That pause is disgusting. Just fucking cite him the rules, tard.

Autism the thread. Good job OP