I'm watching cspan, the anti gun shit is becoming too much...

I'm watching cspan, the anti gun shit is becoming too much. I live in DC right now and don't own guns but I'm looking for a new job and maybe relocating. Where is a good place to be if I want to stock up on guns and ammo. Virginia is a metro stop away but I hear Pennsylvania is based too.

Attached: 1565442599901.jpg (600x686, 106K)

From what I’ve heard PA is a light in the dark.

VA or Penn are okay, WV is better than both. Most important thing for you to do before anything happens if to buy a gun. Preferably one of the guns the talking heads want to ban.

Move to Martinsburg, WV and just commute on MARC to work in DC

Virginia, pretty much. Godspeed, user. I used to work over at Fort Meade and would go to DC all the time. It's fucking weird to see anti-2A signage everywhere in the city. And it doesn't stop bad guys from having them either.

You could just move now, and take the metro to work until you find a new job in VA

This is the plan right now. I also work with lefties at a non-profit and need to leave.

Guns, ammo, cars, gf 2020 lads

>gf 2020
Um I wouldn’t count on that one. Most women in Virginia are just as shitty as DC

>I live in DC right now
Why the fuck? Why do poor people live there? It's the worst place to be poor

I'm not that poor.

It’s also the worst place to live if your white. Also everyone mentioning West Virginia is correct. It will be the last unckucked state in the union. Too bad it’s full though.

I'm un ironically Black but not from DC

I'm on the MD side of the DMV region and VA is definitely the better place for funs. You can open carry in VA. Do that in MD and you go to jail. I have a VA carry permit, but can't legally get from my driveway to across the river to excercise that right.

>VA is okay
For now. Northern VAfags are ruining it for us.

Do it illegally faggot

come join us in nova user
we're a fun bunch

Even Reuters, what used to be a reliable source of slant free news, has been running anti-gun and anti-conservative op-eds as their headline stories for about a week now. Feeling a little overwhelmed, trying to stay surfing the kali yuga but it's been a lot lately.

Whats the political situation like? Like should we be convincing people here looking to relocate to move to Alexandria? VA is close as fuck and I would be happy to help it stay red and pro funs

Or is it totally fucked and lost?

Loudoun County which used to be a red county flipped to blue because the majority population are Poos and Pakis

The Pajeets get off the plane at Dulles, get a house in Reston or Sterling, and a tech job in Tyson's. Never venturing more than 30 miles from where they landed in America.

Attached: 1546371385404.gif (300x290, 1.74M)