What is the point of collecting a shit ton of cheap guns instead of buying a couple of Quality ones...

What is the point of collecting a shit ton of cheap guns instead of buying a couple of Quality ones? You can only shoot one gun at a time. It is like buying 10 Honda civics when you can buy a 911 turbo

Attached: F91028DA-9C04-41DB-8F76-C86F7777D290.jpg (480x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWJN5GUpELA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

preparing for civil war

What is the point of getting just a few expensive guns and not stockpiling as many reliable, affordable ones as you can to outfit your trusted friends and loved ones during the boogaloo?

>comparing a porsche to a civic
There isnt a significant difference between a Aero Precision Ar15 versus a Knights Armament, enough to justify the two to three times price difference.
If we are talking semi auto. If full auto, then perhaps the KAC would justify the cost. Due to it being CHF

>You can only shoot one gun at a time
youtube.com/watch?v=eWJN5GUpELA

>trusted friends and loved ones

All my family already own guns and I wouldn't trust someone who didn't own one.

All my trusted friends already own firearms.
The boogaloo is just one of many reasons to own firearms.

>>ARs are the only guns in the world
I know you probably defaulted to that because of OP's pic but for many guns the difference between cheap and expensive is night and day.
Go compare a $400 to a $4,000 break-action shotgun, or a riflescope.

You'll feel bad if you wreck the 911, or a customization goes wrong, or the cops impound it after you run over a degenerate liberal.

What if I am stockpiling expensive guns?

based

>planning on ruining your shit
At least you know you're an irresponsible person and shouldn't own nice things.

Attached: 1544820613707.jpg (292x279, 24K)

I justify it to myself by saying that I'll be spending more money on ammo the gun itself. Why not have nice guns to shoot that ammo with?

Because I can repair a Honda civic on my own with my other Honda civics being used for part donors.

Some times hasguns become noguns due to bad times.

>this fucking thread again
Because I like shooting different guns, not the same thing every fucking time.

I have like 10 PSA basic bitch rifle kits built onto 80% lowers stashed in a secure location in case of boogaloo, to replace my seized ones or arm nogunz allies

apologies for leaving name on

the only reason I'm considering stocking up on cheap ARs is the threat of a ban.
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Or even if I don't need it I could flip it for a significant profit once they're banned.

My favorite toys are all trash Saturday night specials. As for actual guns I use, after years of buying and selling I'm left with pretty decent guns. There's a place for everything.

I've seen high end ARs break as much as shitty ones. The thing that stands out is accuracy, and quality of the parts. Most high end companies sell belmished parts to lower their companies for them to use.

I never knocked exspensive guns. I own a BCM with Geissele trigger. Im getting a DD next.
Im just saying, my Aero rifles are nearly as good. I cant speak for any other platform. I know the difference in shotgun quality is night and day between a Benelli and a Remington.

Dude. Leave your trip off when disclosing your arsenal. Kek, they store everyones info on here.

diversification

Because this is America.

>going into battle with one expensive 1911 as a sidearm instead of having a bandolier of cheap comblock pistols that you can toss on the ground instead of reloading

It's like you don't even want to survive.

cheap =/= poor quality

>preparing for civil war
>boogaloo

forced vatnik meme shilled by retards

look, them knowing that I, personally have 15 psa ar 10 battle rifles converted to f/a isn't going to keep their squad from getting deleted when they start feeling uppity

This. Cheap cars are often cheap to fix when they break, and there's enough aftermarket to upgrade if you like. A lot of expensive things are very expensive to repair because the parts used aren't common, require special order, sometimes parts are proprietary. Btw, new Porsches are for the upper middle class at best; the truly wealthy own old Porsches.

If you didn't also cut down the barrels, you're not even trying.

oh, I have replica thompsons for those kinds of shenanigans

>There isnt a significant difference between a Aero Precision Ar15 versus a Knights Armament, enough to justify the two to three times price difference.

Lol the amount of cope from this poorfag post.

not him
there's not tho

If i like a gun i am going to buy at least 3 of them. At least two of which will be on 80% lowers.

Because having a bunch of guns is badass if someone just has a gucci AR chances are theyre a boring loser with a truch and crew cut but if theyre a dude with 50 Hi Point carbines you know theyre a fucking wild ride to hang with.

My Casio quartz keeps time better than any Rolex

This is literally the only practical reason I could see for having more than one rifle.

By all means, own as many as you like, I don't give a fuck. It's your right. But for me, I don't know what else I would do with more than one AR. Plus, I need to pay the bills in the meantime.

>giving reliable firearms to unreliable "friends"
More likely what's going to happen, when SHTF, your faggot friends are going to sell out you and your weapons cache to Dantrell, the local warlord for something stupid and useless. If your friends were people worth giving guns to, they'd already have their own

>trying to justify his immature impulse buys.

Fwef, sure looks like summer around here doesn't it.

See if you see a cool car in a driveway instead of a shitty econobox that is cool
If you see a gun room with 50 guns in it, it looks far cooler than one or two
There is a place for both, but I'd have a thousand thousand dollar guns before id have one million dollar gun.

Attached: armory.jpg (601x256, 58K)

Because the big igloo is unlikely to happen and I'm a big history buff that gets a hard on from owning a MAS 36, a Type 38, a Carcano carbine, a mosin, etc.

>I don't know what else I would do with more than one AR

It depends, you can set up ARs in drastically different ways.

>retro M16A1/M16A2/other carry handle build
>SBR/pistol build, maybe in .300 Cosby
>Gucci'd out 14.5" or 16" main rifle, with sling, red dot, and light
>DMR type setup with great glass and 18" to 20" barrel
>.22 caliber trainer

Plus spares for the above, especially your main rifle. Having an entire new rifle means that if your primary goes down for whatever reason, you can put it down and pick up your backup rather than being unarmed while waiting for repairs.

>300 Cosby
Still chuckling.

thinking a porsche is higher quality than a honda

id rather have 1 honda

Attached: 1425241592804.gif (245x180, 674K)

Because diminishing returns hit hard past like $800 and variety is fun. Aero receivers + criterion or faxon barrel + jizzlee trigger + toolcraft BCG is what I currently have and I can't see it getting much better than that.

Now I'm working on an extra lightweight build with an rmr as the primary optic.