We will end gun violence

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/928166/16
>we will end gun violence
>by taking away your ability to defend yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-125000_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1412, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

Attached: 1550123066020.jpg (1113x1000, 147K)

BE

NOT

NOT INFRINGED

INFRINGED

Why do civilians need body armour? It should be only for police and military, if you use body armour your probably a mass shooter neonazi

>need
it's a RIGHT, not a NEED issue.

Body armor isn't a constitutionally guaranteed right.

13% to 50% is a good reason.

Neither is fag sex, but the Democrats would murder your children to keep it legal.

Better buy em now.

>1776
>British
>muzzle loaders, bayonets and cannons

those colonials don't need assault bayonets and cannons, only we should have them.

Seriously fuck off. Its a god given right, and the forefathers were not stupid, they knew technology would progress with weapons.

if the government can have it, so can we. so fuck off with your stupid logic.

Oh fuck double negative. We are fucked

Shit time to buy plates before baby killing ceramic materials get outlawed

molon labe

Attached: workvest.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Because cops are trigger happy retards who like to shoot people for reaching for a wallet.

Price for a carrier + plates?

based retard, proposing this legislation just as parents are buying soft inserts for their kids back to school backpacks.

fuck that. get a real vest

>Because cops are trigger happy retards who like to shoot people
Ftfy

google it. could be $250. could be $900. do research.

Spend 40 and get a condor PC. Get some cheap AR500 plates.

or get a real vest

They didn't stop the last 109 times.

Like he'll ever use it outside of taking selfies or larping. I use to shit on Condor until I got into sewing. Now these days just grab what they have, spend extra 10 mins going over their stitching and it's golden. The fact that how easy it is to learn how to sew, how good of a skill it can be, buying a PC this day and age is just silly.

As a military police: fuck you. It's every civilian's right to have body armor. Do not let the government lay a finger on your rights.

I wear mine monday through friday
if your serious, just get a real vest. plate carrier maymay is silly

What ever I wear, I'll just make it. I work for Tactical Tailor out of WA. Sewing is not hard to learn, building it yourself let's it fit perfectly to your needs. Unless it's a job and they won't let you go that route, but the average Joe who just wants some armor for incase a break in or some shit like that, Condor is more than fine for that.
>I wear mine Monday through Friday
If you're security guard, I'm sorry.
If you're a cop, get fucked faggot.
If you're in the military, fuck off welfare bitch.

heh heh not any of those
enjoy your cheap garbage, I guess

>condor
>AR500
Disgusting
>if you're serious, get something that won't stop rifle rounds!
Oof

Attached: 1521922634221.gif (356x400, 2M)

mine does. I get a new one every couple years so I shoot the old one
won't stop AP, but neither does heavy shitty plates that cover about 12 inches. get a real vest

But a vest won't stop any rifle round you fucking idiot

Vest vs. Plate carrier... I know this may sound retarded, but what's the difference?

>get a real vest

What's a "real vest" to you? Some surplus Polish flak vest?

>real vest
what do you mean? examples?

im an actual retard not trying to provoke you

>real vest
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

a plate carrier with a plate in it IS a vest ?... are you talking about soft armor ?..

Vest holds no armor, or is only enough to stop handgun rounds if its a kevlar vest.

Arms means armor too.

idk, the retard that keeps saying DUDE VESTS sounds like an actual retard or like some kind of Cop or Security guard

or all of the above

Get a load of this fuckin bootlicker

>body armour

because other people have guns ? imagine how retarded you have to be for this to not automatically make sense in your brain

EVER

Attached: boots.jpg (782x714, 63K)

stops 5.56 and 7.62 commie
try it sometime
soft body armor. it's only RATED for pistol caliber, but I've put it on a dummy and shot them.
it will stop rifles. (AP excluded) I can only assume they say IIIA because if someone gets shot with AP and they had claimed it'll stop rifle rounds it'll be lawyer hayday.
plates are gay. they cover a 12 inch patch. my vest covers my entire torso. costs 1k+ though probably why poorfags larp with plates

>soft armor stops rifles
ok glow nigger fuck off

I don't care what you think noguns. I've tried it. looks uncomfortable, leaves dents in the mannequin. but the vest stops the round

nigger.

>Feeds the troll.
There are a hundred tests on Youtube showing your a dumbass.

>this guy
>NOT a fucking glowing CIA NIGGER
don't start thinking soft stops rifles guys fucking retarded

oh well, if youtube videos are the source it must be true

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

>soft body armor. it's only RATED for pistol caliber, but I've put it on a dummy and shot them. it will stop rifles. (AP excluded)

this might be the dumbest mother fucking thing I have ever read on this god forsaken board

>Guys trust me, I've tried it, of course it works! Try shooting yourself right now if you doubt me

>GLOW NIGGERS
not even once boys

the amount of poorfag noguns in here....

Attached: 1492960571388.jpg (960x960, 91K)

>he doesnt like surplus Polish flak vests

so whats the best carrier and plates to stop RIFLE rounds?

I understand you're not going to shoot a $1500 vest. however my company buys me a new one every year or 2, so I can. good luck with your shit 50 pound chunk of metal that covers 1/4 of your beer gut

I really like this picture.

Attached: 1564961385275.png (782x786, 597K)

nigger.

Go get stabbed, Europoor.

have sex incel

AR500 or 550 will stop AP. make sure it has a spall coating
I don't bother with plates. nobody is running around with AP
also, get a real vest

Carrier itself only holds the armor. But a level 4 ceramic plate tested to nij standards will stop anything short of .50 BMG
>No a 300 win mag will not "knock a guy on his ass"

lvl 4 ceramic bicurve plates

some guys on k use the Mayflower plate carrier but there's lots of other good options too

once

you knew it was just a matter of time

Oh my God stop with this fucking fuddlore
Ceramic in armor is not the same as dinner plates. Some companies plates have taken dozens of rifle hits without shattering. Current standard is multiple (6?) Hits of 30-06 ap

ok. go wear your plate, and I'll shoot you

nigger.

Ok poorfag, bring your Maverick 88 and see if your non penetrating bird shot load knocks me down

>real vest

lvl 4 ceramic bicurve plates
i'll look into it

if you want you can put plates in a real vest. I don't bother. the odds of a nigger having a rifle and AP are nil

Holy shit, 9 rectally damaged replies. Gr8 fuckin b8, m8.

sad thing is, 2 cheap ass slugs out of a cheap ass 88 would take you out even if they only hit your sheet of paper size plate
get a real vest

nigger.

that's all you have? I understand you're poor and can't afford real armor, but try to be more creative

Post fucking vids of your supposed "real vest" stopping rifle rounds then. This fucking disinformation is going to get someone killed.

nigger.

hes a glowing nigger

side note to anyone else

how is the level 4 rated armor from spartan rated NIJ 0101.06 Certified any different from the ar500 rated the same lvl4 plates?

Attached: FUCKING GLOW NIGGERS.png (322x527, 148K)

hell no, this one has to last me another year

2ez

Attached: patrick bait.png (308x308, 128K)

come on OP, do you really think gun control has anything to do with saving lives?

0/10 bait, too obvious

Everyone in this thread is angry at each other instead of being angry at dual citizen fifth columnists who are attempting to politically erode your freedom and rights.

spartan lvl4 ceramic or ar500 lvl4 ceramic

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: 1475507262583.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Actually body armor is not a right. As body armor is not armament.

So you have no Second Amendment right to body armor.

(Know your rights.)

>AR500
No thanks, I'd rather be able to stop very common AR rounds.

originally the "arms" in the right to bear arms referred to both offensive and defensive arms, so yes, shields and armor are included in the 2nd Amendment.

Read a fucking book.

Level 4s will stop all AP besides high power ones out of a bolt gun.

Based. Also, what qualifications do you need to work at TT?

This is a retard tier law because we've not had any issues with body armor. Its not caused a serious issue with stopping shooters.

They are selling bulletproof backpacks at walmart these days. And they want the FBI to regulate the sale of lifesaving things????

Very stupid and I HIGHLY doubt it ever passes. Makes no sense really.

Its just a kneejerk feel good reaction to things so they can say "we did something".

These shooters are ruining everything for gun owners.

It honestly wont surprise me when they raise the age to 21 federally. Given the last major shooters, it might have stopped them. Not sure whats going on with 18-20 year olds right now.

mmmm'k
lol'd

let me guess... muskets are only covered under 2A.
god damn subhuman commie trash... go fuck yourself.

Kike

My only hope is that RBG dies soon so Trump can replace her with Barrett and we'll have a solid 5+ person lock on 2A cases. Then if they pass stupids hit like 21+ for any gun, then eventually we can get a case to the SCOTUS so they can strike it down (because withholding constitutional rights from people in the age of majority is bullshit).
Same goes for ERPOs and the like.