Anyone else feel like things are going to get really bad soon? Maybe not full boogaloo...

Anyone else feel like things are going to get really bad soon? Maybe not full boogaloo, but the Graboids are screeching loudly, and the GOP is setting up to betray us.

Attached: dd2.jpg (680x658, 78K)

no, but buy ammo just in case alphabet boy, you got a lot of angry rednecks to shoot at.

After the Epstein "suicide", with even the mainstream press expressing doubts about such events, it seems those in power and influence are desperate.

Digits of truth
Even libs like Claire McCaskill think something is fucky about that

Attached: a9b.jpg (680x928, 52K)

I really don’t like the mods

Attached: C245FD1D-C778-4D2A-99ED-44D88CCCF096.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

they've just about dropped all pretense of anything conservative and are basically calling for complete disarmament of civilians

what a coincidence they just recently declared "Conspiracy Theories" as a "Terrorist Threat"

1984 Orwellian censorship is here. Basically anything not on their approved list of talking points will get in in prison or dead

Aw shit, not this fucking thread again. Wasn’t three times a day for the past week enough?

>Anyone else feel like
Nope. Epstein is dead, so no more need for wag the dog. And the biggest push appears to be to get guns away from crazies. Red flag laws and background checks will need to put people with mental problems 'in the system'. And the ACLU won't stand for that. If they push, they'll get One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest back.

We're descending straight into state-enforced mob rule. People are looking for ways to weaponize the state bureaucracy and apparatus to turn it against others they hate. This isn't just limited to grabbers calling for red flag laws on the news. I saw this too with people being unable to comprehend the 5th amendment and the concept of "innocent until proven guilty". When you combine these two, it's a sign that people are looking for ways to "officially" eliminate their enemies, East German style.

this. its a hell of alot more than simple "Gun control" or "Anti-gun rights" groups against the NRA. though many of the useful idiots are on the bandwagon because that's what they might think it is at the moment

"they" are tearing the fabric of this country apart and turning everyone on each other, while they sit back and make things ready to target their enemies of whatever group or persuasion

Exactly. They're so stupid they don't realize the legal precedent these laws make. Sure they might be used for "good" now, but a few small changes to the wording and they'll be locking people up for having an opinion

No, you'd have to be buying into sensationalist idiots to actually believe that.

They won't be used for "good" immediately either. People will immediately jump to using them over the pettiest issues:
>disagreements with neighbors,coworkers, and family
>eliminating competitors for a promotion at work
>simply ganging up on others who are perceived as "different"

Despite what the ledditards say people do not get better after high school. They simply find ways to hide this fact better.

Attached: 1542330842524.jpg (460x500, 42K)

this doesn't seem real although it wouldn't surprise me if they did this.

Anyone know the scientific/sociological name for this phenomena? I'd like to read more about it.

Best I know is it appears in classic literature like:
>1984
>A Brave New World
>Lord of the Flies
>An Enemy of the People (play)

I also find it funny how under-researched this topic is, almost like research on it is being suppressed.

>boogalo

imagine not knowing the real term for it

Attached: 1524360554853s.jpg (250x233, 6K)

im worried. but atm i cannot afford to stock up
no one is on our side atm that can have any impact. and once the ball gets rolling downhill and gains momentum it will be very difficult to stop.

if fucking retards could stop trying to be new zealand shooters that'd be grrrrrreeatttt

Attached: thatdbegreat.jpg (526x440, 34K)

>no one is on our side atm that can have any impact

Idk man, Im not a conspiracy guy or anything but I think there is a whole different tier of this fight that we just dont see

Glowing

I agree, but I don't think us having guns is what anyone is fighting for, it's just people having guns benefits some side against the other.
What I care about is will my guns suddenly become illegal and will the constitution be stamped on? I don't think they care about that as much, though there are some staunch constitutionalists in congress, they're not the big players.

>boogaloo
forced vatnik meme shilled by retards

agreed. i think russia doesn't invent the shitty memes but they shill them hard all over social media.
they are the absolute pioneers of state sponsored meme warfare.

>We're descending straight into state-enforced mob rule.
That's Our Democracy™ for ya.

>almost like research on it is being suppressed.
in a manner of speaking it is, and it isn't.
its just that the social conditioning is so perfected, and the grooming and indoctrination of the idiot masses so deep, that there are few "thinking men" left in the general population. everyone is focused on football, basketball, baseball, UFC and the endless parade of useless consumer media shows, personalities and topics.
most people don't think or read useful information to educate themselves anymore.
it doesnt need to be censored. people censor themselves by being proud to be ignorant clown-world american idiots

Brave New World needs to be taught in schools more.

Boogaloo was actually started on Jow Forums but than instagun pages stole the term. And just like everything else started on Jow Forums it was normiefied and means basically nothing now

>I agree, but I don't think us having guns is what anyone is fighting for, it's just people having guns benefits some side against the other.
>What I care about is will my guns suddenly become illegal and will the constitution be stamped on? I don't think they care about that as much, though there are some staunch constitutionalists in congress, they're not the big players.
suddenly? no. their goal is to slowly washout the constitution via mass immigration from the 3rd world whether legal or illegal.

>their goal is to slowly washout the constitution via mass immigration from the 3rd world whether legal or illegal.

I'm not so sure about that. Many of the people coming here are doing so specifically to live under our constitution, with our rights.

DOTR or RAHOWA?

the proper term is "Big Igloo"
get it right kid

Attached: colonel sanders.jpg (237x229, 16K)

Jesus christ, am I the only one who remembers it being called the happening? ever since we became 4channel its like reddit just raped us leaving Jow Forums with retarded zoomer "boogaloo" babies

well can you call it a happening if it’s not “happening”

Attached: 101.png (610x403, 288K)

right on.
these boogaloo retards popped up out of no where and act like this shit is right around the corner.
then they want all sorts of guns and shit but none of the actual "not dying" stuff you'd need. it's a big larp.

electric boogaloo is an oldass Jow Forums meme you stupid election-leftover niggerbait.

They failed to take our guns after Sandy Hook. The boomers in charge will try and try again though. "This time make it 3 mass shootings and then look them square in the eye, give them a firm handshake, and demand they give up their guns."

electric boogaloo =/= boogaloo
are you going to say that shit like Memewar 2: Electric Boogaloo type formatting is what people are talking about when they ask what gun to get for "the boogaloo"?

Mark my words. Smart gun owners will never let anyone know what they own. Not wife, child or best buddy. This does not mean you can't go shooting with friends, but keep your trap shut on what all you have and stop this stupid shit with "family pictures." I have seen every possible tool used against spoused in ugly divorces, and the Red Flag laws are custom made for them.

this is why i dont post in the family pic threads and i never post any pictures of my shit where the serials are visible even in private chats and messages

>state-enforced mob rule
It’s actually more like mob-enforced state rule

It was seeded here, if that’s what you’re saying

Attached: 8A360F7F-E228-45CB-BF1E-BADD91439A94.jpg (780x766, 108K)

Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo. That's what it is.

It was used for pretty much any sequel event for years before "boogaloo" was a thing.
regardless of the source material "boogaloo" is fucking stupid and has ran its course in a matter of 2 weeks.

Attached: 1482982830707s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

I remeber operating operationally.

God just think how fucked everything’s gonna be in 2029, fuck me...

There's no democracy if your government is a blackmailed pedo pantomime.

And you won't do shit because you think you're going to get official permission and even if you did something you'd ignore intelligence agencies and go after replaceable politicians or random nonwhites.

>glowing
No they're not here for our rights and freedoms. They're here for free shit and vote for the continuation of free shit which includes disarmament

remember to dilate

>boogaloo
forced vatnik meme slurped by morons

Attached: GetImage.jpg (220x220, 9K)

>forced vatnik meme slurped by morons

Nah they are ramping up the 'civil war' meme in any country they can shill to left and right political extremists in from the UK to Germany to the USA.

>Muh Russia
Are you this retarded or are you at least getting payed?

So you think this is not the case. HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU

She Sells Seashells By The Seashore.

Attached: cognitohazard.jpg (822x822, 195K)

Because Russia can't even get their own shit in order and you think they are planning some kind of psy ops to take down the US?
Are you telling me the nation that just had another nuclear incident and at least two ammo dumps exploding is competent enough to brain wash people with memes?

>illegal foreign invaders to live under our constitution, with our rights.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

yep.
Neo Nazis are the number one threat to firearms ownership right now.
They are abusing firearms rights to execute their insane racial bullshit.
Which gives antis more justification to ban.

Attached: bombing-of-dresden.gif (500x298, 157K)

This is exactly the wrong attitude, and is defeatist and kinda weak desu. We should be vocal and open. We are not doing anything wrong.

>Are you telling me the nation that just had another nuclear incident and at least two ammo dumps exploding is competent enough to brain wash people with memes?
Not him, but this is what the MSM and Alphabet agencies want you to think.