Previous:

Attached: slime.jpg (2814x1876, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EP4xxbr
atstacticalgear.com/ats-war-belt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord.gg/EP4xxbr

Solid edition gooks

Attached: 293A65EA-E7F6-44AC-9CDD-A7275B46A63E.jpg (3024x3164, 2.85M)

Attached: IMG_9911s.jpg (1152x864, 375K)

checked

Sold my Siege R and got a strandhogg, way more low profile than the siege R, haven’t used it yet tho

Might get a smaller Ifak and throw it on my gunbelt

Attached: 4EF6C5F2-4FE4-45C2-9888-3A8AA39AF6DB.jpg (3024x4032, 2.43M)

jesus, sordins AND a home made head band ?

how fucking poor are you ?

Attached: 1520361448356s.jpg (234x250, 5K)

Hey, what do you think about raiding Pedo Island? Jow Forums is thinking about buying the island and raiding if they can't.

Any places to buy Warrior Assault Systems pouches? Their website doesn't sell any, all they provide is an outdated list of retailers.

Chase Tactical

Thanks

Comm sordins are expensive as Comtacs

This is a real shot in the dark, but can anyone recommend an OWB holster for an FN 5.7?

Based personally purchased HHVs and Ops Cores Force Recon OP

safariland

It's like a 6 series QLS right?

my belt might be a bit outdated, but its JUST AS GOOD

Attached: Saxonniggers deserved it.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

If someone were to be a poorfag and needed to slowly save to get gear, what would be the best order to buy things in based on necessity? I'm thinking

>Belt and accessories
>Carrier
>Plates
>Comms

You don't really need a belt and carrier, if you eventually want to get armor it'll save you money to just get the carrier
Or if you don't necessarily want armor anytime soon you can get by with a lightweight belt only setup or belt and chestrig

Is the AWS PC any good?

I mean you're not wrong but it doesn't really matter if you buy a carrier first or plates first, both of them are equally useless without the other.

Carrier without plates still works as a chestrig

Plates first

Comms second

Carrier third

Belt and accessories last

You want the plates first because they aren't something you can manufacture yourself with any decent amount of quality and because zog is feeling out attempting a ban.

Comms second because of potential increasing regulations, even though they're less likely, but also with the caveat that in the interim you can buy $30 FRS walkie talkie radios and they'll be fine for things like larping on a day hike with your buddies and many other uses, if that's the sort of thing you'd use your comms for anyway.

Carrier is third because you can just pay a shop to sew it for you if shit gets banned, and used ones are easy to assess for quality and integrity.

Belt and accessories are last. They're the easiest to get by far and if you had to would be the easiest to make.

Makes for a shit chest rig, floppy as fuck.

Attached: IMG_5039.jpg (1244x829, 826K)

where did you get that fanny pack? Specifically the Grey one

I almost disagreed with comms over carrier, but your reasoning is pretty based. Ive always picked up stuff with slack regulations that I assume will be "tightened" up. Suppressor arent regulated in my country, but I got one before I had my AR built, purely because of that reason. Some years ago, we had upper recievers being regulated and lowers free to buy, that was switched up, and I will forever regret not picking up a non regulated lower or two.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. They are shite
2. They are shite

if you actually paid for those you must not understand how to research before you buy. Peltors are clearly the superiors.

And no, they go for half the price of used comtac 3s for a reason. Learn to use google.

>shite
Ok bong

They aren't, you can buy comms Sordins for like $150 now.

Yes. AWSin is solid but lead time can be an ass.

Based on necessity? Depends and things like plate carriers are necessary at all, really all comes down to what you're going to do with it.
>Belt/Boots
>Pack
>Chest rig
>Everything else

And comtac 3s used go for around 300 depending on the condition. So half.

I don't think it's that bad but it might depend on the carrier and how worn in it is, you an always toss something else in there in the mean time

>because zog is feeling out attempting a ban.
Imagine falling for the scare, did you even bother to read the proposals and how likely they are to pass?

its nice to finally see a thread without that bunk bed faggot replying to himself

I do it, just anonymously at times

What's the consensus on voodoo tactical?

Meanwhile both the Left and the Right are showing their outright hatred for whites while the Shabbos Goy in Chief supports and pushes for Red Flags. People coped with Bumpstocks and looked what happened. It's going to get worse.

lmao really what is a bong doing ITT, he must be an airsofter.

Attached: MENACE.png (2500x1154, 1.21M)

Thoughts?

Attached: received_337694493801468.jpg (1080x2220, 190K)

They were $30 from a surplus shop, and they function perfectly, post guns and gear you bong

Took them three weeks from placing my order to delivery of my gunbelt. Love it though, especially the price compared to the ronin belt

Attached: BABD01EC-0C23-4B98-B0E9-9D964496B4A7.jpg (2160x3840, 2.06M)

IHPS is hot garbage

Those aren't HHVs lmao

It’s bad.

Attached: D0EA074F-2276-452E-A08F-2DDF47440FD8.jpg (1000x1024, 92K)

haha, this is me :)

Most things like that never get off stage one. However, the island is occupied by feds at this point so there's no point.

Jesus, you keep making bad decisons. That sight, belt, and feeling the need to actually use a leg strap shows that you lick garand thumbs balls while you huff air duster. Killing your brain cells.

GTFO I hate seeing you post every single thread. GQ used to be a nice hodgepodge of people posting now it's just your shit posted again and again.

>"GQ"
You were never part of this general

>did you even bother to read the proposals and how likely they are to pass?
Based on what I read Schumer’s proposed armor ban was simply a statement. No bill was introduced and no details were given.

Have you posted gear in this thread and contributed to the change you want to see?

Attached: ᛏᚱᛁᚴᛦ.jpg (3400x3024, 2.03M)

I like how the medkit looks like a dpad

cant use my cheatcodes without it

OK guys, first time in this thread. Why is black equipment bad?

What's my best option for a budget/entry level Chest Rig/Plate Carrier/Belt/Thigh holster?

Attached: 1563263798106.jpg (436x471, 215K)

What is your budget?

Also I'd recommend not getting a thigh holster. Consider a belt mounted holster that rides lower if you need room because of a plate carrier

About 500 USD to start, I'm willing to invest more down the line. And yeah thinking about it, belt mounted does seem better. Also belt mounted magazine pouch for 2x glock/1x AR mag.

Ideally I'm looking for a chest rig with a front plate pouch that doesn't look like shit.

Black is bad because it doesn't blend in well in most environments, even at night

Well do you already have plates? I'd recommend the Ferro Concepts slickster with their mag pouches. Then maybe just a cheap Cobra belt, a Safariland ALS holster, and whichever mag pouches you like. If you can afford a decent battle belt, that would be my priority after all the stuff above.

That's all assuming you have plates. Add another 250-300 for plates to your budget if you dont.

Ah, shit. I kind of figured after I posted that.
I will get plates, still shopping around. The carrier looks pretty nice. Honestly I prefer chest rig to battle belt.

Why not both? I prefer having a battle belt just for mounting my pistol, so I just make use of the space by throwing mag pouches and other shit on it.

However, the slickster can certainly accommodate plenty of ammo and random shit you need when running and gunning.

Ceramic is not multi-hit and NIJ standards are made up edition
same, took them a solid month to ship me my first belt. To be fair they were out of stock.

Ask FN, unironically
if you have a light or a suppressor your options are kind of limited
this
black is a meme, unless it's black multi cam

should i get a belt if i can't have a handgun?

I mean, do you wear pants?

Not planning to suppress it at this time, but I do plan to have a weapon light and a Deltapoint on it. Life is tough, man. Thinking of trying to just make my own kydex holster

Alright, /gq/, I've finally decided to join the ranks of the LARPers and get a plate carrier with plates. However, I am poor as shit. I'm thinking pic related the Veritas Lite from AR500 armour. Gimme your thoughts?

Attached: ar500_veritas_carrier_black_1_1000x.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

kys
seriously i'm so fucking tired of the ar500 shitters appearing every day

Is a Crye Jumpable stripped down any more bulky than a typical slickster design? I'm planning on getting one and want to be able to wear it under heavier jackets.

AR500 supposedly has poor quality control. Avoid their plates and then you might as well avoid their PC. How much is that whole package?

It looks really small when its slick. About as small as you could get without it being uncomfortable. Still I think with ceramic plates it will take a big cost to keep it concealed. I'm thinking of Bane with his armor and coat in The Dark Knight Rises

Thoughts on the 5.11 tactec plate carrier? It has great reviews on every site I’ve seen it. but I’m not sure about 5.11’s quality or how well the laser cut works and holds up

Attached: DC5DE6D5-6438-47BA-ACA3-8AF44E7CA572.jpg (1500x1500, 436K)

Carrier is $60. Plates are undecided. I don't necessarily need to get them from there, just ones that will fit.
I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I've never been here before.

Should probably give the pastebin in the oppost a read then buddy.

I feel like 5.11 is disliked on here. I recall one of their guys might have had some anti 2a opinions or something
I'd advise against their plates. For an extra 100 you could get hesco plates. Go over to the armor general and read through it. Plate carriers are shooters choice, I advise the Ferro Concepts Slickster. It's not terribly expensive but it's very feature rich and comfortable for its price.

I have read the pastebin. It doesn't answer my question. I want to know specifically about this carrier. I wanna spend the cheapest amount possible. I don't need any Gucci shit.

Post gear or get out of the thread fagolini

Attached: 19E93985-4D28-4805-9F11-CEA913B2F986.jpg (1616x1080, 445K)

What PC?

Are you in a hurry or something? While that carrier probably wouldn't fall apart on you judging by the stitching you'll regret that decision pretty soon, we've all been there.

>Are you in a hurry or something?
Yes. I have learned the buy once cry once lesson before, but I feel it doesn't really matter here. It's just a carrier, and I don't plan on using it all that much. It's exclusively for emergencies. The plates matter much more, but the carrier itself I am fine cheaping out on since it'll see very limited use in all likelihood.

You don't want to cheap out on this emergency gear. You may end up running and shooting in this thing, while being shot at. Spend an extra bit of cash on a decent one that's comfortable and maneuverable.

Might as well make one yourself then.

die yourself

He's only going to need it once.
Keep your eyes on the news, boys.

Attached: winkingpepe.jpg (880x935, 255K)

Is LBX tactical related to LBT? Or a cheap knock off?

Oh well he should certainly get AR500 products then. The steel will of course stop many boolets in a row.

it's related but it's chink airsoft tier stuff

Can confirmDoes not work AT ALL.

>Ceramic is not multi-hit and NIJ standards are made up

Attached: thinking(23).jpg (196x174, 9K)

Just buy a chest rig
It's a $20 shit carrier being sold at $150

Siege R Optimized

Attached: 6DBD0066-982A-48E4-9311-43A1C20F7617.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

What kind of jacket you think Del Toro is wearing in the way of the gun? If yall know link pls

Attached: wayofthegun_0.jpg (620x347, 28K)

Hello friends, I hope you're all using your gear and not just taking pictures of it!

Attached: IMG_6581.jpg (1504x1619, 638K)

5.11s stuff is built well but kind of poorly designed. As an owner of a tactec, it is way bulkier than it needs to be because of the weird modular plate carrying system. Not the best desu

no, "overt" slicks like the slicker are as concealable as any other minimal carrier.

Before I got my belt squared away

Attached: E6074E93-28D3-4F9E-AEA7-D8E8AA86B892.png (750x1334, 1.98M)

What's the cheapest entry level battle belt?

I have this
atstacticalgear.com/ats-war-belt/
It's breddy gud

How long have you had it? Have a pic?

Also is there a buckle with this?

You have to provide your own belt that slides inside that thing. It’s basically just some molle.