IS photo report of raid on Nigerian military base

IS photo report of raid on Nigerian military base

Attached: wa1.jpg (1170x610, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/saudi-arabia-uae-gave-weapons-al-qaeda-linked-groups-cnn-190205055102300.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: wa4.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Attached: wa6.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Attached: wa3.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Who honestly cares

I was in the pool!

Attached: wa.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

Fuck off nigger

Why should I care about this

Don't like it don't enter the thread, simple as that.

IS assassinating Pro-Saudi government soldiers in Yemen, also from yesterday

Attached: '.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Attached: 43.jpg (1920x1920, 626K)

Your thread is gay like you

An old L5 105mm towed gun. Don't see those often.

Nigeria provides a nice change from the endless Soviet and US gear in most conflict areas.

Not even OP you faggot ass newfag.

yeah you get to see lots of brit gear as well. nice mix, IS did capture a t72 there last month

Attached: D_dJdFUWwAAX89A.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>tfw you light up those trucks with a .50

Attached: 1560532688599.jpg (650x492, 152K)

>fantasizing about spending your tax dollars to care about what niggers do in their nigger countries
Sad!

>.50
>not 20mm

>not BRTmm

>Pink blood
Fake and gay

>african muslim terrorists
I honestly can't think of a more vile thing on the entire planet than this

Funniest thing about black Muslims. They deny that Muslims enslaved and brutalized blacks long before white people had empires.

And now there are colonies of the buggers all over the country. They all but run Minneapolis, and there's a town in Maine that's *half* Somali now. And remember! Every one of them has a vote just like you!

Attached: somalis raiding inminnesota.png (974x974, 958K)

>there's a town in Maine that's *half* Somali now.
i hate lewiston so much
it's been that way for like 25 years

If You think blacks vs Hispanics in LA were brutal. Wait until Somalia’s start outnumber native born blacks. Blacks vs somalis already happening. Remember Africans hate somalis for a reason.

i feel like africans just get involved with whatever extremists are around for the access to guns n shit so they can off whoever pissed them off in the next village

absolutely

Or they use shitty cameras that change the colours.

The guy walking down the street because this is a day to day thing

boko haram is homegrown

10/10 camouflage

Looking up the tunics many of them are wearing, they appear to be olive drab kaftan, which is supposedly traditional Hausa dress.

These Kaftans are worn with camo pants, a headwrap, boots, Chicom chest rigs and camelbacks. This looks like a pretty good minimalist loadout for the heat, provided they have food in the battlewagons that brought them there.

nice observation

Attached: D_cjlldWkAAn09O.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

it's not a firefight though, it's an assassination. that still is probably from the second they started shooting so that dude hasn't noticed anything odd yet

that's basically a child, why the fuck did they do that

that dude center left looks so quintessentially african in his posture and body type, wow

blame Saudi Arabia for recruiting "children" as officers for the Hadi government
the 4 in the center are nigerian veterans of IS Libya who came back

was it a success? what were the casualties?

Nigerian government enforces a media blackout on anything related to IS, this occurred in Borno state, the stronghold of ISWAP. judging by the rest of the photo report which is loot and dead bodies it was successful

up

>pictures of actual conflicts in Jow Forums!? But this board is only for my airsoft LARPING, kankolle bodypillows, and political debates!

If you had any gun, I'd tell you to suck one and press the trigger, but we both know you don't, so...

stop living vicariously through actual fighters you fat lard, no one cares about your sand nigger rape fantasies

Is there a vid?

IS murdering their masters soldiers?
Why?

*Based

Looks like chest rigs and camo skirts is the new hot fashion take

>10/10 camouflage
>nice observation

Who the fuck are you wankers shilling this bunch of fucked up incompetent nigger raghead terrorist scum? The pictures even show them praying and spraying unarmed, murdering unarmed people and fucking up bunched up. They are a bunch of incompetent useless arseholes. 10/10 camouflage my arse.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1170x610, 159K)

What game is this?

Boko Haram are a bunch of niggers who can't read being jealous about niggers who know how to read.

The new mw

>IS
>killing Saudis
yeah I'm not getting this part, did you mean to say "Iranian-allied"?

IS in yemen is based between a province in Aden and one further up north near houthi territory, the latter one has always been far more active since 2015. I'd say 80% of the attacks since 2015, including all of the mass casualty suicide bombings, are against Saudi targets vs houthi targets

WTF were those armyniggers doing to that poor tank? They've propped it up and then fuck around making wood construction in the suspension. Rusting in the open stuck in the same place. Jimmies status rustled

Wasn't Saudis giving weapons straight from their armories to ISIS? Or it was Al-Qaeda?

in yemen? neither. Saleh(the leader of north/south yemen since the 70s who later became the houthi leader post-2011 after Obama and the Saudis tried to take him out) was ironically the one supplying al qaeda.

But i remember a documentary showing Terrorists using AUG's from the Saudis, they didn't even bothered to scratch the ID number of the gun, the reporter just emailed Steyr and they confirmed that it was from Saudi Arabia.

>one (1) guy wearing a retarded ski mask invalidates everything else
Why are you so triggered?

Have you considered that they took those AUGs by force?

It's most likely one of the many AUGs that ended up with the Houthis' hands.

Attached: CYKV2CBWMAANdBe.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

If they bought another truck would they distribute the passenger load more evenly or just grab more fighters?

>literally no reports of Al-Qaeda attacks on Saudi garrisons

Unless they pulled a ninja on the Saudis, it raises questions why entire batallions of terrorists are using AUGs.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/saudi-arabia-uae-gave-weapons-al-qaeda-linked-groups-cnn-190205055102300.html

MRAPs too?

Attached: file.png (711x404, 502K)

>wasting fuel to move the same number of people
Youd never make it as a warlord. Extra truck either brings extra people or doesn't come at all

Perhaps. But I think those may have been obtained from the UAE backed southern security belt that conducted raids against them.

Attached: D8XkJMfW4AExDgk.jpg (480x640, 70K)

What about corruption?

That too.

>standing in truck above everybody else
>when you look up at him his head is in front of the sky
>wears blue head scarf
>head disappears into the sky
yep, 10/10

Do we not have A10's available for use there?

Those Indonesian or philipino or paki muslims

90% yes, Yemenis in the middle east are known to be not reliant and trustful, as long as there's money of course.

Why are they so much worse than other niggers?

why are you drilled from birth to feel a compulsion of using your treasure to interfere in nigger affairs?
because genetically they are less nigger than the others,due tot heir heavy semitic admixture, so they have the capacity to organize and think ahead

>the pirates are advanced
>people so retarded they want to board other people’s boats to just be detained and locked aboard for no real long term benefit unlike the Africans of before are able to think ahead

Attached: B34CAF61-B3F2-487B-9476-D5914033BFC5.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

You're right. More weight = more fuel consumption, but not enough to outweigh the factor of having more fighters.

>that's basically a child, why the fuck did they do that
Islam.

islam actually explicity forbids the intentional killing of women and children, it's why you'll never find IS execution videos of women or children

If you kill them when they are in the way of the combat aged men though, it's 100% fine. This is from a legit hadith where Muhammad was ordering night/catapult raids on pagan camps during the night. He was asked whether it was OK to risk these raids when women and children were present in pagan camps. He responded "They are of them"

ISIS: NIGGA HIPHOP EDITION

That's any arab, user.

compare somalians(raiding international shipping,resisting USA invasion for 30 years) to the other niggers(starving off of UN money, only export is AIDS and rapist migrants to EU) and you will see what I mean

it takes initiative,group coherence, and forward thinking to resist 30 years of US intervention. it takes initiative,group coherence, and forward thinking to raid international shipping

>it takes initiative, group coherence, and forward thinking to act like a fucking nigger to non-military NGO aid organizations
ftfy

i'm aware but in yemen it's even worse.

This is so fucking stupid that it gave me a headache.

Attached: 1434501670096.png (513x1117, 1.05M)

>I have flaws in my strategic thinking because I clearly consider some tactics below me

refute it then
or just post an image and condescending text but not prove him wrong
makes you look fucking stupid

Dude wtf are you doing fuck off already, it’s not even good bait, it’s just fucking retarded. Stop defending niggers and go outside, unless you are a nigger, then you probs won’t understand any of this

Attached: 010168D3-E165-4898-A218-A657EC9D7501.jpg (598x593, 45K)

oh fuck off

puppet killing puppet would be tolerated

>not USS Iowa main battery

>IS photo report
It's Boko Haram

Ok, so as I understand it:
(You) > white people > asians > blacks > somalis > niggers > jews

kek

Boko Haram = Islamic State in Nigeria

Where do you guys get your news/intel from on the inter-politics of IS and African groups? I want to study them more but mainstream American news doesn't cover it much, and BBC doesn't give much real info in their reports

Attached: ZomboMeme 17082019144730~2.jpg (899x508, 140K)

Boko Haram pledged allegiance to the IS in 2015, but the leader of BH(shekau) fell out with IS central in 2016 over his refusal to stop using women and children suicide bombers and the indiscriminate targeting of civilians,shekau believed in "chain takfir" which is considered extremism by IS standards. about 80% of what was boko haram remained with IS under the new IS appointed leader, the son of BH's founder. 20% remained with shekau, but they are confined to sambisa forest near maidiguri. The IS faction is all over borno and lake chad into cameroon. They ususually don't fight each other and strangely enough Shekau still produces bootleg videos using IS watermarks even though he was kicked out 3 years ago.

so who should the glownigggers fund to counter chinese influence in africa this time?

chinese presence in nigeria is nill. If your theory was actually the case, IS would appear where china actually has lots of influence. But they don't

>Not super MAC cannon

Never would have thought of that. I thought he was just being a nigger.

>I've never seen a aks74u with a PBS suppressor before.

it's bulgarian AR-SF. indeed a PBS though

So Syria and Ukraine are dying down.
Are any militia taking volunteers in Africa?