Brainstorm Homebrew Weapons for Hong Kong

Hong Kong's about to get rolled by the Reds.

So what can the average Hong Konger do/make to wage partisan war against the commie bastards?

Attached: hong kong democracy.jpg (534x401, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/video/this-is-how-hong-kong-protesters-deal-with-tear-gas/vp-AAEZ3bW
youtu.be/eXjd7GkHKfU
youtu.be/bEPwrZZoSJ8[embed]
youtu.be/1VPdijrbKEY[embed]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incendiary weapons will be essential
any form of bullet proofing as well
precautions against gas should be a given

Attached: 34763437546.jpg (1200x900, 85K)

Given that HK has it's own ocean access, and regularly ships illegal shit out, why don't they just get in contact with some less red place like CZ and ask for civilian armaments?

Boogaloo is now for the Hong dongs.

Attached: 4xrn7jn7vzi11.jpg (540x540, 39K)

Anything that can be used to kill/disable isolated riot police and steal their firearms would be vital if things escalate to that point. In the vid that came out the other day, one of the cops pulled his revolver after he got separated and had his shield/revolver stolen, so it's clear that they're armed.

Styrofoam + Gasoline + Bottle

This sounds like a situation for me.

Attached: HongKong1.jpg (2048x1365, 711K)

Attached: HongKong2.jpg (2048x1365, 551K)

Attached: HongKong3.jpg (2048x1365, 719K)

Attached: HongKong4.jpg (2048x1365, 830K)

I'm kinda curious, how effective are those dust filter + goggles combos against tear gas?

Attached: HongKong5.jpg (2048x1365, 796K)

China would just turn off the water

all you need to do is get the glowniggers to send some AKs over. then shit will go down.

Attached: glownigger.jpg (480x466, 33K)

Don't even need AKs. Just need some simple weapons to kill guards and raid armories.

Depends on the quality of the equipment, I don't really know what they are using but anything that has a good seal on the eyes is good. Even swimming goggles work. As for chemical filtration for the nose and the mouth it just needs to be a high enough quality particulate filter. They come in various grades but having a high grade and good seal is important. Also it helps to remember that CS gas and pepper spray work on any wet skin so running around in tear gas in HK during summer must fucking suck. I've only been exposed to tear gas once and it fucking sucked, so much coughing and snot. It's tolerable but your priorities quickly switch from being mad about something to breathing.

Attached: HongKong6.jpg (2048x1365, 544K)

unironically just sending out hd streams of them getting their shit pushed in and spreading it out to the world

I saw a video where a bunch of them beat a guard and took his baton but he was able to pull his gun, he didn’t shoot but scared them off

Attached: HongKong7.jpg (2048x1365, 634K)

Attached: HongKong8.jpg (2048x1365, 463K)

but that wouldnt cause as much chaos. and the CIA likes fucking things up.

Attached: HongKong9.jpg (2048x1365, 567K)

Attached: HongKong10.jpg (2048x1365, 550K)

Attached: HongKong11.jpg (2048x1365, 440K)

For the record this is the Hong Kongers breaking into the legislative council building and wrecking the place.

Attached: HongKong12.jpg (2048x1365, 587K)

I want an all out fucking civil war.
Preferably 2 simultaneous ones from china and US at that same time.

Attached: HongKong13.jpg (1600x1067, 140K)

but then you would only be able to concentrate on one

Attached: HongKong14.jpg (1600x1065, 187K)

oh the horror, a broken window and some spray paint, how could they do this?

even better if while that goes down india and Pakistan throw down and Putin decides its time for a soviet re union, and throw in the serbs going berserk again for fun and all will be right in the world

Even hi point carbines would be bloody helpful

Attached: HongKong15.jpg (1600x1067, 350K)

Last time I was in Hong Kong getting access to stump remover or any nitrides was a pain in the ass. Either that or ive been looking in the wrong places.

i feel like a soviet re union wouldnt go as well as he hopes

Hong Kongers have developed their own form of an anti gas doctrine in which when a tear gas grenade lands in their vicinity, they cover it with a traffic cone and pour water down the top hole to extinguish the flame of the grenade and stop it from emitting gas

They are riding a very complicated line between Tienamen and peaceful protest. Mainland China is building up military assets outside HK as a "Scheduled military drill" do you really want the pictures from Tienamen, because they are fucking awful. Their restraint is for a reason.

Attached: HongKong16.jpg (1600x1067, 341K)

Probably illegal arms trade exists with drug dealers, but I highly doubt you can just show up at chung king mansion without connections and yell YO WHAZZUP HOMIEZ I WANT A BLACK STAR PEASHOOTAH

You could get great indian food there tho

It is my personal opinion that 3D printing and Electro Chemical Machining are the solution to Hong Kong's arms shortage in addition to easily acquirable premade unregulated parts

According to my mom it's a Parade/

Damn, that's pretty smart.

Attached: HongKong17.jpg (1600x1067, 350K)

>i feel like a soviet re union wouldnt go as well as he hopes
it wasn't consensual the last time and it wont be next time either, especially for Poland

This is genuinely sad shit. What can we do? Not much....

yes please.

Attached: detective_pepe.jpg (422x349, 20K)

if it doesn't have a built in filter it's going to be plain useless. the paper ones with filters will do better but if they don't seal your mouth they're not going to be very useful either as the gas will get around the edges of the mask. the guys with the ones that look like gas masks are preferable but even then you'll want the ones that are full-face and not half-face.

now with the greatness of HD video and cameras everywhere
WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've even toyed with the idea of modifying the doctrine with easily mass produced 3D printed mini cones with internal funnels to ease pouring

a Tienamen now would be far worse for china than it would for the protesters.the protesters, whove already demonstrated their suicidal like resolve, would be martyred and the CCP would be vilified throughout the world.

Is the rapes and genocide the US supported Indonesia committing against Christian West Papuans also sad or? And the US supported Philippine army massacred Lumad indigenous natives of Mindanao?

i dunno, if their carrier sunk in drydock in peace time, then id hate to imagine what they would be like in war

>the CCP would be vilified throughout the world
The question is, how much would the world really care after the news died down? Obviously the US and Taiwan will keep it in mind, but the rest of the world may sadly see doing business with China as a necessary evil economically.

seethe and cope chinaman.
hong kong is not a part of china.

China doesn't need to do Tiananmen. Hong Kong is entirely reliant on mainland China for water supply. Cutting off the water would result in Hong Kongers mass abandoning the island or western countries forced to spend billions of dollars each hour to send water in and remove toilet waste.

Here's your fifty cents, learn some English you twat.

Literally just gank the riot police 20 to 1. They win by fer, not necessarily force. I dont give a shit how much gear you got if a bunch of dudes jump you with clubs, chains and knives youre gonna get fucked up.

a camera and internet connection

international outrage is their only lifeline

>Indonesia-posting this early into the thread
Come on man, usually you wait till at least 100 posts or so.

This is a good example of the team of protesters demonstrating the technique.

msn.com/en-gb/news/video/this-is-how-hong-kong-protesters-deal-with-tear-gas/vp-AAEZ3bW

Attached: HongKong18.jpg (1600x1067, 160K)

Translate Ragnar Benson’s books into Chinese so they can start making homemade bombs (things like ammonium nitrate fertilizer should be EASILY accessible to the average Chinaman).

Also, this video is an EXCELLENT real-world example of how to defeat riot police using things like molotov cocktails and improvised melee weapons:
youtu.be/eXjd7GkHKfU

Sadly they might be vilified but the world won't do much. Remember Tiananmen Square?

well it could either go two ways; one is that everyone stops caring afterwards, or two is that everyone starts pulling money out of china and scrambles to pick a side. weve already seen plenty of companies react to these protests even with it being mostly peaceful.

TLDR; its either going to be a nothing burger or cold war 2

Seeing as how the US supports mass rapes and genocide by Indonesia in West Papua and massacres of Lumads by the Philippines I would say the US and you don't care about human rights.

Shotgun shells can be 3D printed or made from PVC pipe, Black powder can be made from urine, sugar and charcoal, pellets can be anything from ball bearings to rocks. wadding can be made from cardboard

Attached: 4 winds diagram 4.jpg (751x1024, 148K)

Attached: HongKong19.jpg (1600x1067, 328K)

and how does china know that this wouldnt just piss everyone off further and expedite the process of the protests turning to riots?

Too bad Hong Kong relies on the mainland for it's water. Britain surrendered the island along with the New Territories for that reason even though the island was leased in perpetuity, Britain's economy would be crushed from trying to keep Hong Kong water supplied.

Because people drop from dehydration within days and Hong Kong is an island. You're pretty retarded.

>cold war 2
please please please
I'd love to see what another 50 years of crazy aerospace funding will do.

The guy in your graph holding the homemade shotgun is a Papuan fighter.

china doesnt give a rats ass about the protesters, it cares about the economy. if water is cut off to HK then the entire city comes to a standstill, and the economy of the region plummets further and further each day. it would cost china just as much to cut off the water as it would for someone else to supply it.

China is a massive producer of chemicals

Attached: Chemical Fire Bottle.jpg (840x774, 250K)

You asked for it. I'll alternate between Hong Kong today and Tienamen.

Btw, kudos to the user who dumped these in the last thread.

Context: Kinda self explanatory, it's what happens when you get run over by a tank.

Attached: 1565797496264.jpg (390x476, 27K)

What about primers, though? Don't they require some professional-level understanding of chemistry.

and im assuming china can stop weather too?

Any chance of basically manufacturing parts and smuggling them in disguised as something else?
"Oh these metal things? They're not lowers, they're uhh robot toys..."

Attached: HongKong20.jpg (1600x1290, 282K)

Fuck.

Remember when the US and it's people are supporting Sunni Muslim Indonesia raping and genociding Christian West Papuans like they supported Indonesia against Christian East Timorese?

Remember the US training the same Philippine army that is murdering innocent Lumad indigenous people in Mindanao?

You people are even posting graphs with pictures of Papuan fighters without realizing who they are.

legend and youtube have it a Chinese fellow came up with a good homemade compound that does not require ground match heads

Fuck is right.

Attached: 1565797442795.jpg (419x530, 35K)

No one gives a shit, user.

Attached: HongKong21.jpg (1600x1067, 312K)

>Not Very Tough

>ESL screeching intensifies

>how much would the world really care

liberal tears aside, trump is the world for all intents and purposes

trump is playing hardball with china in case you weren't paying attention

HK (and Taiwan) are perhaps the two most important pieces on the chess board

If the protests don't cause economic damage then why would they give a shit? Let them go on and cause news fatigue and crying wolf. If the protesters do cause the economy of HK to crash then what's the difference if they cut off the water?

The tanks never stopped.

Attached: 1565797367275.jpg (480x360, 48K)

>whoa whoa whoa see that guy right there? that guy's actually me. now your probably wondering how i ended up in this situation

Attached: HongKong22.jpg (1600x1067, 210K)

Obviously you don't give a shit about human rights or Hong Kongers which is the point that was made here. You just hate chinks and fantasize about causing a civil war (with noodle armed NEETs lmao)

Does HK have any military/paramilitary outside of the PLA garrison?

There is a potential solution to that in the form of electro priming
youtu.be/bEPwrZZoSJ8[embed]
youtu.be/1VPdijrbKEY[embed]
However the technology for it is not even a Fetus, much less an infant
This is true and was talked about on a podcast, a podcast that revealed that there is a company working on a "Smokeless powder substitute" that the guys that revealed it said "they weren't supposed to talk about"

I don't care.

I'm old enough to remember when we lowered trade barriers and the first thing that happened was the rich assholes in Hong Kong came in and bought up most of the old properties in Chinatown(s), mostly in SF but elsewhere. The local Chinese Americans were overjoyed at being able to do business with people from the fabled motherland. They got fleeced and put out of business. Businesses and whole communities that had been there since the Gold Rush got destroyed. Hong Kong is what you get when you match old-school Brit business sense with chink corruption and chink ruthlessness and chink willingness to cheat and bullshit and lie in order to win some sort of tactical advantage. They're just upset that now the mainlanders are better at fleecing foreigners than they are and they aren't really needed any more. Fuck them. I feel nothing, any more than I would feel for some Arab tribe slaughtering the tribe next door. They're all just greedy grasping rapacious slant eyed bastards.

Evidence removed.

Attached: 1565797296607.jpg (427x600, 33K)

because the protesters cause significantly less damage than bringing the entire city to a halt and causing long lasting damage to the cities image. the protests still have people working and doing their jobs, but cutting off water and waste disposal will stop that entirely. plus, the already skittish companies in HK will want a way out after that.

>namefag makes a retarded post
and the world continues to turn

Attached: HongKong23.jpg (1600x1067, 522K)

pneumatic potato cannon + shredded soap gasoline smoothies

Attached: 1565797223698.jpg (600x530, 27K)