Ain't she a beauty

Ain't she a beauty

Attached: centuryWASR-10.jpeg-1.jpg (3024x3024, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desertfoxsales.com/AK_47_CLEANING_ROD_p/dfs-061.htm
rguns.net/shop/yugo-ak47-bayonet/
desertfoxsales.com/POLISH_AK_SLING_p/dfs-143p.htm
armsofamerica.com/egyptianak47762x3930rdmagazineexcellenttolikenewcondition-1.aspx
apexgunparts.com/more/furniture/ak-furniture/sale-bulgarian-ak74-stock-set-wood-painted.html
jgsales.com/east-european-ak-47-7.62x39-30rd-magazine,-blued-steel,-g-vg-used.-p-548.html?osCsid=53137060c6a9deebfdda561d89959dcb
desertfoxsales.com/EAST_GERMAN_AK_POUCH_p/dfs-086eg.htm
apexgunparts.com/more/build-tools/ak-cleaning-kit-complete-new.html
brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/rifle-tools/sight-tools/ak-47-akm-sks-front-sight-adjustment-tool-prod41963.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no cleaning rod

Fucking scammed/10

What did you pay?

>no bayonet
>no bakelite
>no dimple

>Century

I always thought this gun was crap but the beaner cleaner that committed the texas chainstore massacre killed 22 people with one so it can't be that bad.

thats just who imported it nbd

>beaner cleaner
Lul

congratulations. you have purchased one of the best AK's available, also one of the best values. this rifle will be handed down to your great grandchildren.

Attached: 1562478435057.gif (235x240, 2M)

>matte black metal
>stock wasr Wood
>beauty

>no cleaning rod
>no mag dimples
>shitty cheap furniture
>probably has canted sights
wasr is meme gun, should’ve gotten a zastava

>should’ve gotten a zastava
Unless it's an OPAP, no.

zastava crap literally had a failed receiver in rob’s test. you are forever stuck in your cuck corner of the accessories realm, and guaranteed less barrel life even with non corrosive ammo.

There’s nothing wrong with NPAPs

>2019
>still believing in the chrome lining meme
I’ve got a bridge to sell you

Time to start tackling this check list;

>Romanian surplus wood
>Surplus pistol grip
>Surplus steel mags, 7 is good
>Surplus sling, canvas or leather
>Bakelite mags, 1 is fine for the novelty
>Obzor or PK-AS

Don't slack faggot, fix your shit.

Wow, add that shit to the list too.

Yeah but WASRs are objectively superior if they can be had for the same price. Zpaps are also fucking disgusting.

Too clean. Looks like airsoft. Also wood not dark enough.

cracked
trunnion

>Also wood not dark enough.
nice personal and shit preference bro.

>rail
>akm

Attached: F084637D-83AC-4422-84EE-D12DD1802B44.gif (250x250, 726K)

Your garbage rifle looks like the fake wooden floor at my workplace retard. Look like shite.

is this bait?
I cant tell anymore

>Obzor or PK-AS

Why should he buy an expensive optic for a budget AK?

more money should go into the optic than the rifle. More expensive aks don’t do anything better anyways change my mind

Aks aren't $1000.

Nope rails on aks look like shit and should be optional

Ugly AK

>Tapco G2 Trigger
It angers me that most AKs are outfitted with that fat monstrosity.

bruh

Attached: ..jpg (960x1280, 492K)

pretty blonde!

>Being this dumb

It's fine OP, you got the hard part over with but now it needs some stuff. That trash century wood needs to go. A surplus set is cheap and with a little elbow grease and finish, can be made to look good. I'm partial to the dong myself. You need a cleaning rod, a nice stack of surplus mags, bayonet, and a sling. If you are around of a WASR, you're probably a poor and owning a Bakelite, Fleur de Lis, aluminum mags don't mean fuck all to you.

The trunnion didn't crack fuckhead.

The cause was an early batch imported with improperly treated recoil springs. This was solved before the second batch was imported. It's literally a non-issue at this point. Being as rob tests new guns with a sample size of ONE, it's hardly a good test but it's the best we have. Don't take my word for it though, let mishaco explain it to you.

Century stopped using g2's about 6-7 years ago when they started making their own AKs

Here I will help you out
desertfoxsales.com/AK_47_CLEANING_ROD_p/dfs-061.htm

rguns.net/shop/yugo-ak47-bayonet/

desertfoxsales.com/POLISH_AK_SLING_p/dfs-143p.htm

armsofamerica.com/egyptianak47762x3930rdmagazineexcellenttolikenewcondition-1.aspx

apexgunparts.com/more/furniture/ak-furniture/sale-bulgarian-ak74-stock-set-wood-painted.html

AK rods are useless anyway. too short to even make it through the barrel

jgsales.com/east-european-ak-47-7.62x39-30rd-magazine,-blued-steel,-g-vg-used.-p-548.html?osCsid=53137060c6a9deebfdda561d89959dcb

desertfoxsales.com/EAST_GERMAN_AK_POUCH_p/dfs-086eg.htm

Get a cleaning kitapexgunparts.com/more/build-tools/ak-cleaning-kit-complete-new.html

brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/rifle-tools/sight-tools/ak-47-akm-sks-front-sight-adjustment-tool-prod41963.aspx

Not yet. But she will be once you replace the balsa wood with proper Russian or Romanian stuff, buy a cleaning rod, and melt the fagpul magazine. WASRs are great rifles.

>apexgunparts.com/more/furniture/ak-furniture/sale-bulgarian-ak74-stock-set-wood-painted.html
will a 74 stock set actually fit a 47?

Yeah, the fit is the same but the handguard looks a little different.

thanks. i like the polymer ones actually would that be an upgrade or downgrade?

Still an upgrade over the balsa wood assuming it's combloc stuff. Usually all the stuff imported guns come with is the cheapest American made garbage they could find to satisfy 922r requirements. You might change your mind and like wood better if you had nice wood though, I certainly prefer wood myself.

what exactly makes the wood "cheap" ? just bad looks? or is it actual functionality, like better wood is better for heat dissipation or something

it literally falls apart

I don't like the pale wood.

no, nigger

Attached: 1565904890069.jpg (688x692, 44K)

Take that balsa wood off.

Dense hard wood > soft, less dense new wood.

I keep considering getting a wasr but the lack of dimples gets to me. Throws the look off. Just how I like girls with dimples I want my ak to have them too. I wish they would just make it with dimples.

>74 furniture on a 47
Don't

Even if was wrong, Obzors and PK-ASs aren't expensive nigger like wtf?

>get some real wood
>get a real grip
>get a cleaning rod
>get a bayonet
then it's good
the new WASR are a solid rifle
don't let boomers roast you on it. they're still stuck thinking all WASR are like the old model that was actually shit

Those woods make the gun looks like an airsoft rifle

Attached: 1547848106618.png (420x420, 12K)

Stock furniture isn't even qualified to be called wood

If you take any CAI wood off you'll instantly know

NPAPs are trash

I have 2 of them. You just need some Polish or Romanian furniture. Also buy a bunch of eastern european steel mags. Don't fall for the bakelite meme.

why are aks so much more fun than ars bros. my wasr is way cooler than my 2k meme setup

>no dimple

This is the most egregious sin in my mind.

>beaner cleaner that committed the texas chainstore massacre killed 22 people with one
My sides

She won't be winning any beauty contests but a WASR will put lead downrange without the chance of catastrophic failure. The same can't be said for most US made AKs.

>more money should go into the optic than the rifle
Yeah, on good optics. Those are dogshit.