I did a full disassembly on my Glock 19 Gen 3 earlier today and I cannot get the hole on the slide release to line up...

I did a full disassembly on my Glock 19 Gen 3 earlier today and I cannot get the hole on the slide release to line up with the hole where the trigger pin goes. I can't get the trigger pin inserted into the frame while the slide release is installed. I've even pulled up YouTube and googled the problem. Nothing is helping at all. I've been trying for hours and even went out and bought a new slide release and I still can't get it. I've completely taken apart the frame probably 6 times and it still isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 20190824_195345.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

You are a fucking brainlet and I am laughing my ass off at how stupid you are and I won't tell you how to fix it because you shouldn't have a gun.

Obvious bait
Obvious samefag

I'm new to guns.

You are dumb as shit too

Sorry bro your glocks out of speck and possibly might explode
Id toss it and buy hk instead

I've watched about 5 different frame assembly videos on YouTube. I have done everything they have done step by step. No clue what I'm doing wrong.

I was only pretending to be retarded, bro.

Lol

Go the fuck back to arfcom, gaia, or plebbit, you massive retard.

here's a hint: your mom told me the answer last night in bed

Attached: 5e874a97-006c-446f-a36b-9f3be96bace1.jpg (1026x1038, 160K)

You are a fine actor and you should head to Hollywood and be a movie star. You do retard good!

Bump

the order of installation is "locking block", "locking block pin" "trigger assembly" "slide release" "trigger pin".

the locking block pin compresses the slide release spring, without proper alignment (from above, rotate into position) it will bind.

Thanks for actually helping but I've tried that as well. Should I see the spring for the slide release like pic related? Or should it be hidden under the locking block?

Attached: 20190824_201752.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Make sure you slide release is line up and then kind of wiggle it until the pin goes in.

It won't line up at all.

I got it. I feel like killing myself.

Did you make the sure the spring on the slide release is under the locking block? Take out all the pins when you do this.

the tail of the slide release spring is compressed by the locking block pin when slide into the left most slot in the trigger. you must install the locking block, locking block pin, then trigger in that order.

once they are in position, you can install the slide release, which has the slide release spring compressed by the locking block pin.

then you can install the trigger pin from right to left.

you have installed the parts in the wrong order.

see picture.

Attached: main-qimg-11f9af64d57991739dc421fb3f81a98b.jpg (602x403, 87K)

just dont do it with a gun :^)

Attached: 1563595758300.jpg (710x750, 61K)

I had the parts installed the right way besides the slide release. The end of the spring was sticking out in front of the locking block instead of the trigger pin.

No shit.

Thanks guys.

it is not possible to install the spring incorrectly if the order is followed. the tail cannot be in front of the locking block unless it was installed before the locking block was in place - there physically isn't enough room to wedge the spring there after the fact.

It fit just fine for me. I posted the picture of it.

i didn't say it won't fit in the improper place. i said that you physically cannot do what you did if you used the correct parts assembly order. if you install the locking block after the slide release, it'll happily sit there. however if you try and pull or push the spring in front of the locking block after the locking block is already installed (i.e. the correct assembly order) then you will find it's not possible to do so. the order of operations directly forces you to put the slide release in the correct way.

bless your heart, I haven't laughed at B8 like this since they banned Squid.

pic related is OP's fav drink.

Attached: 1554740000381.jpg (300x243, 15K)