Defcon 1: 2 anti gun bills passed

All 3 anti gun bills passed in house. This is not a drill, we are raising alarm to defcon 1.

Bills 1236 and 1186 just passed, will move to senate. Basically red flag laws and magazine ban.

Stay alert, commandos.

Attached: House-judiciary-committee-will-vote-Wednesday-to-hold-Barr-in-contempt.jpg (500x332, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1236/text
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1186
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/8
youtube.com/watch?v=HHF1R5HCKSA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>
> 03/25/2019 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
Action By: Committee on the Judiciary
fuck off fag.

It left committee dipshit. Basically zero chance any of them pass the house. Zero chance they pass the Senate if they're even brought to a vote. It's just Pelosi trying to throw so smoke to guise the fact that she's too busy being a corporate shill while lacking the balls to hold an impeachment vote.

Keep your fucking sperg to a minimum and fuck off to where this shit belongs.

So, it's a push to give rights to local government to seize/prevent sale of firearms to potential shooters, and a magazine ban. The vast majority of signatories are Democrats.

There is no way this shit is getting passed the Senate or the Oval Office l, the Republicans won't allow it.

> or the Oval Office

Trump is a New York Democrat who will turn on gun owners in a fucking second if he thinks it will net him a single gram of praise from anyone.

regarding the one that did pass the house, mcconnell said he would bring it to the floor if trump said he'd sign it.
hopefully that's politics and he's already hashed it out with trump but i still don't like it.

Shit.

BUY BUY BUY. If you've got a credit card max that shit out right the fuck now. This is NOT a drill. I just placed an order for 150 Pmags and 2,000 rounds of 5.56 from PSA.

Democrats need to win 2016. Ain't nobody touching that shit

>2 anti gun bills passed

>All 3 anti gun bills passed in house

So which is it, faggot?

Democrats have been totally unhinged screw-our-own-base for years now. The specific point of bringing in the mestizos was not just to reverse gerrymander every district but to not have to make any attempt to care about their voters.

I thought summer was over

Yes please buy so I can pick up $5 PMags and $50 lowers after people like you max your 29% APR card out and then scramble to sell like you dod post Sandy.

This is why I don’t have a credit card.

Sure thing buddy

Oh well, fuck it. I guess there's been enough LARPing, it's time to not be infringed anymore.

>not keeping it all yourself
>not making aggressive monthly payments to pay off denbts

Credit cards are a bitch and a half but it honest how ive managed to get half my shit.

Jesus God, this.

I was working in a store when Sandy happened, and I remember the scramble. What I remember even more was the people coming in 18 or so months after the fact when things started to stabilize again. Like, we had more than one person that paid $20 a mag on entire cases of PMags and $200 for stripped lowers trying to offload them on us. Like, one of the most genuinely heart breaking things I've ever had to do in that store was tell a guy that really needed the money that we would give him our wholesaler cost on PMags, $25 on stripped lowers, and that we couldn't buy the ammo but I would buy his M855 at $0.25 a round.

Guns that are not MGs do not hold value well, people.

You fucking idiots are missing the point. High cap mags? ARs and AKs? Pistol braces?

It's all going to be banned one a Democrat gets into office in 2020, if not sooner. Trump has shown he will support gun control. Just look at his meeting with Feinstein a while back.

The point is that everything is about to be banned so you need to buy it NOW while you can before its GONE.

what the fuck, im a hilldog now.

>The point is that everything is about to be banned so you need to buy it NOW while you can before its GONE.

You know you idiots have been crying this since 2004, right? You also know gun control is a political non-starter short of an honest to god Democratic super-majority at the Federal level? Even then the number of Dixiecrats you would need for those numbers in the Senate would still ensure it never happened.

1 has already passed the house and isn't really news unless it hits the senate floor.
maybe if you want to talk about this you should actually keep up with current antigun shenanigans.

The nation is on the brink of civil war and you honestly expect us to believe that gun control is not a legitimate threat?

Have you forgotten that bumpstocks were banned by the ATF with nothing more than them issuing a new "opinion"? They can and will soon do the same with AR "pistols".

You are trying to make people be complacent when they should be stocking up.

B-BUT ITLL HAPPEN THIS TIME user
C I B I L W A R

credit cards are great due to how credit works in the US. The mere fact that you're conscious of their absurdity puts you ahead of the curve so your credit wouldn't suffer. it only suffers if you max it and don't pay shit.

Most people spend more than they can afford and get stuck in financial hell, but those are the same people who max out 1 card so get another to get them by...and then get a new car with 20% interest...and go to starbucks everyday etc etc

Or maybe OP should post links so we can understand his mongoloid ramblings.

>civil war
zooooooooooooooooooooooooom

I mean, you can be smarmy about it all you want, it's the absolute truth. Trumps narcissism drives every - single - fucking - thing - he - does. Look at this Bolton shit. If for a second Trump thought signing a gun bill, or unilaterally rewriting the NFA (not that THAT would ever happen) would be a boost to his ego and brand, he's doing it. You're a fucking deluded cultist if you think otherwise.

The only thing keeping guns from getting bopped right now are McConnell and a slightly elevated fear of the SCOTUS striking sweeping laws.

>The nation is on the brink of civil war

Stopped reading there.

Like it was in the 60s
and 70s
and 80s
and 90s
and 00s
and 10s

>OP mentions 2 bills by name
>The other bill has been all over the fucking news and directly mentioned by every major Congress member
OP is a faggot by default.
You are a faggot by choice.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1236/text
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1186
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/8

> Implying gun owners will fight a civil war

Have you seen these fudds?

This. High time preference gonna high time preference

>You're a fucking deluded cultist if you think otherwise.
>implying

why don't you go shill on reddit instead

Attached: lKPaHzp.jpg (575x356, 20K)

I mean, okay. Enjoy your bump stock.

O wait...

ok retard

Attached: I came.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>Take the guns first, due process later.

Blackpillers are fags.

I never bought one because they are retarded. I believe trump will ban assault weapons like he went to war with Iran when he appointed Bolton.

>bumpstocks were banned by Trump
ftfy

No, it really wasn’t back then.

t: GenXer who actually remembers the 80s/90s/00s.

Magazine ban?

checked and agreed
bumpstocks are fucking stupid, but i don't agree with the ban. I'll never own one but if retards wanna be retards then so be it.

Attached: 1536202634012.jpg (1200x898, 141K)

>UR DUM, GUN CONTROL WILL NEVER PASS
The low iq fags in this thread are in for a rude awakening.

150 pmags?
Damn son

see specifically 1186

mags would be grandfathered in but this bill is unlikely to pass the senate and maybe not even the house. don't panic buy yet unless you want the mags any way

>nation is on the brink of civil war
And then you step out of your echochamber and realize that the world isn't nearly as polarized as literal who's on Twitter want you to believe

Only during the 60s and the power that be avoided it by sending the military aged men to Nam

Since OP is a faggot - The bills in summary:

-Red Flag Laws at the Federal Level
Worst example spoken by a Republican senator was how a former roommate (up to 1 year) could red flag you, and that there are no penalties for false reporting.

-Mag ban on all mags holding more than 10 rounds
Self explanatory, however they will grandfather existing mags.

-Making MISDEMEANOR "HATE CRIMES" convictions prohibit the guilty from owning firearms. This one is horrible as well because it is RETROACTIVE on PAST CASES. Example given by a senator was A pervert exposes himself to a young woman, the woman slaps him in the face, the woman has committed a hate crime.

Attached: 1519527847594.png (1313x1248, 251K)

>no penalties for false reporting.
#metoo

>all over the fucking news

>he watches the fake news jews

Oh, so you're retarded?

Republican's tried to get a 5k fine and 5 years in jail, but the amendment was (of course) denied.

If anyone wants to watch the circus, here it is. In total, its about 5 hours or more, honestly its a slog but it was interesting to see how unhinged the Democrats have become.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHF1R5HCKSA&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1484730057613.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Post a fucking source

I already have 5 pmags. 4 lancers. 3 okays. And 2 other 10 and 20 rounders.
I think im good. I may buy 2 or 3 more. Then im done.

Lol, this.
Even with the 2016 election a ton of people were buying up a bunch of ARs and hi-cap mags beforehand and got absolutely fucked.
I remember at one point Ruger was churning out AR-556's as fast as possible in anticipation and they were flying off the shelves at $600,
but after trump took office, websites were offloading them for $350.

I did you babby fucking faggot nigger. Its in , which was live for 8 hours straight, I watched the entire thing. Its currently processing, for offline use, so it'll probably be a few hours.

Democrats control the house right now, and thus they control this committee, so essentially what happened here was the committee has now sent these bills to the House, which will likely pass them, since Democrats control them.

Since Republicans control the senate, its unlikely that they will pass there, but you fucking better be emailing your reps using GOA's form's to ensure they don't cave.

Attached: 1444106483631.jpg (500x375, 25K)

I caught some of it on CSPAN and I listen to CSPAN a good bit.
They have gotten more and more unhinged throughout Trump's presidency. It blows my mind that anyone can hear their points and agree with them and that they don't seem to hear themselves.

I honestly (literally honestly(for real)) can't tell if it's malice, insanity, stupidity, or a cocktail of them.

CAN YOU NOT READ THIS FUCKING THREAD?!
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO FIND CURRENT LEGISLATION AND WHERE ITS AT IN YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT?

Good god you are a helpless idiot.

So many FUCKING SHEEP in this thread. You guys are going to be in for a rude awakening when Trump loses reelection.

Let's see what we have so far:
>bumpstocks banned (on Trump's watch, no less)
>Walmart stopping ammo/gun sales
>numerous other stores banning guns in store
>older conservatives supporting AR/AK bans
>Democratic candidates openly calling for confiscations

You thought 1994 was bad? Just fucking wait. The tide has turned against gun ownership in a big way over the past year. I can no longer open carry my rifle in my town without someone calling the cops on me and now I can't buy ammo from Walmart.

Confiscation isn't happening RIGHT NOW, but IT WILL HAPPEN. Sticking your heads up your collective asses isn't going to make that any less true.

Attached: 1566746898918.jpg (800x800, 91K)

I'm still trying to remain optimistic that his comments were just him making the grabbers shut up the same way he did after Vegas, but you're right we're not on solid ground by any stretch.

stop trying to blackpill so hard

Actually, I'm in college and my politics professor told us that no one is trying to confiscate any guns today.
Check.Mate.

Post a fucking source if you want to be taken seriously or fuck off. Stop spamming the board with your shitty Jow Forums garbage.

Seriously.

I sold everything I could spare after Sandy. I went from 11 guns to 5. My CCW, my AR just in case I was wrong, and three family pieces. And when I say my CCW I meant I sold my Glock 19 and carried my 34 for a good year and a half (because in panic buy mentality Glock 19s were going to get banned but not 34s for some reason). I sold every magazine and every round of 5.56, 7.62, 9mm, and .45 I could manage. I was charging market rate or better at the time, making more on used shit that I paid for it NIB in most cases.

Panic ends, I buy all this shit people scrambled to get at probably half of what I would have seen it in a store or online for.

I'm not the guy you likely think I am but I already posted a god damn source and the other guy posted the hearing.
>watches news
I don't watch news, faggot. I read it. I read fake news and I read more credible news. If you want to stay informed you have to see the propaganda being pushed, too, retard.
I assume you're like one of my friends who just doesn't read any news but talks like he's informed on current events.

Fucking screencap the relevant part. I'm not reading through that garbage. Why are you all so fucking lazy?

If you want to discuss something then provide what it is you want to discuss instead of being so damn vague.

the 3 links I gave literally have summaries that highlight the bulletpoints. You must not have even visited them.
You are beyond redemption if 3

>commandos
calm the fuck down, FBI

trump isn't doing it for praise. the jewish position in the US is incredibly weak and they are trying to get physical methods of resistance out of the population.

You’re probably retarded if you bought that many magazines and that little ammo

It's true, he's a 73 year old teenage girl who throws a temper tantrum anytime someone derides him, and suddenly he knows so much about how terrible said person is even though he'd never mentioned them before they spoke up. And anything he thinks is good is "the best" or :"the greatest" or "more than you've ever seen". He's literally an ego monster and as glad as I am Hillary didn't get elected, Jesus Christ what a shitshow this thing has been. I don't trust him one bit beyond he thinks makes him look like the big strong smart guy with all the secrets and wisdom. So far he's been on our side minus bumpstocks which is an easy thing to give up compared to mag bans and SBRs and suprressors, but I have no faith in him not to change his mind at the drop of a hat given how he literally can't seem to admit being wrong or faulted

has nothing to do with his ego. he's an actor who answers to other people. his entire job after he was installed was to get White Americans back on the forever war train. he has totally failed and jews are beginning to understand that America's social situation is too degraded to cults of personality to reach a sustainable critical mass without radical changes that benefit the population -- changes that the jewish establishment [and by proxy, Trump or anyone else] can't deliver. they have to get the guns.

This is the most glowing thread I've seen here in a while and I'm not sure that it's even ironic.

Idunno, if that was the case the NK meeting doesn't make much sense, although the Israel capital thing does. I'm not real big on the whole "Jooz run everything" camp besides just media like movies and news and shit, but not meaningful stuff like sanctions and acts of war. I'm still convinced, with the sanctions especially, He's just gotta be the big tough guy with all the answers who has to win, and he can't handle it when he doesn't, which is the result of a lifetime of being a rich asshole who calls all the shots without consequences, because even wealthy millionaires can fail and still be rich beyond the average man's wildest dreams in their failure, vs now he's facing people who represent entire countries who might suffer his decisions for a generation. Once upon a time another user in a different thread summed it up another way that I also like, "he's a showman, and not just a showman but a particularly driven one, and he made his way to the world's biggest stage"

>Wide ranging conspiracy centered around Trump attempting to bolster a diminishing Jewish population that's issuing him orders through an overwhelmingly powerful show government which is concerned that the oppressive blanket of consumer culture and increasing disparity will lead to some sort of revolution where the population will rise up against the Jewish Menace™

>Trump has been a well documented narcissistic man-child with an inferiority complex you couldn't knock down with a hammer that forces him to make everything about him who has conned his way through life since the late 60s and has only had any success at anything because he was Daddies little charity case

One of these is realistic

See this right here is what I'm talking about. I'm not a terribly politcal person beyond the shit that affects me, mostly guns, and even then I get both sides. But if you're a person who has literally interacted with other people for any reasonable amount of your lifetime, how can you not see him as a big pouty bully spoiled brat?

It's ego, the ego of his supporters. These people will seriously concoct absolutely insane fantasies to defend against the (even self) realization that they got hucked by a guy who was born holding a Royal Flush but has managed to lose to trip threes his entire life somehow.

Exactly. Like I said here he's an ego monster, It's a bittersweet thing, because as much as I don't want him to represent the United States, I don't want a democrat either, and as weird as shit is getting these days, I fear what happens no matter what once he's out of office. It's a terrible time to be an American

People like you ruin guns for everyone with your panic buying shit.

why is Jow Forums choosing to be willfully ignorant about Trump? He's actually worse than Obama about banning stuff. Obama just threatened bans so he could short gun manufacturers, Trump has actually pushed bans.
>hur hur but I don't NEED a bump stock

>NK meeting doesn't make much sense
It was a show business photo op that resulted in nothing changing. North Korea isn't going to give up their nuclear program or their nuclear weapons. That's what they were asked to do in the meetings. It's a huge non-starter because the North Koreans aren't dumb and anything the United States can give them, China and Russia already have. The only people who think there is anything to Trump and North Korea are imbecilic boomers and brain-addled southern christian patriotard types who look for things that aren't there.

>mags would be grandfathered
What I'm hearing is that should that pass the senate, sales of repair kits for magazines is about to go through the roof, ala Colorado.

Does Magpul offer those yet, and are they publicly traded?

Back to Jow Forums with you.

>being this much of a child
Does your handler wipe your ass too?