Is it autism?

Is it autism?

Attached: MREGOD.png (1163x622, 518K)

Yeah, your parents were going to wait to tell you.

Just another type of collecting.

>Talking smack about Steve
>On Jow Forums
You're in for a bad time, user.

Man I love Steve
>Alright, let's get this out onto a tray
>Nice!

It's the easiest bait i could come up with

You see those numbers?
Not only is he probably not spending a dime on the MREs, he’s also likely making a fuckton in ad revenue because there’s no reason to demonetize his shit
Even if it’s autism, dude’s making more money doing what he loves than you get from your SSI checks

Of a sort, but he's a good guy.
This is now a steveposting thread.

Attached: 1515030343487.png (384x390, 175K)

Does he ever come here?

I'm the user who actually got to meet Steve at the MRE Nation open house a few weeks ago. Trust me - he spends a LOT on the vintage rations you see in his videos. Like, some of them cost him thousands of dollars each. A lot of the money he makes on the channel goes into them.

Also, yes, he's careful about what he says on his channel so he doesn't get demonetized. But I spoke to him a bunch in private and he'a absolutely based on 2A topics and absolutely one of us. He even told me straight up that he doesn't trust people who don't own guns. "How can I trust someone if they can't even trust themselves?" is what he told me.

Totally great guy in person. I'm really happy I got the chance to meet him.

Attached: Photo Aug 18, 12 40 04.jpg (2180x3088, 1.22M)

Fuckin nice user.

Well done, user. Very nicely done.

A true enthusiast with diverse and patrician tastes. A rare breed.

>Collecting, Preserving and sharing history
Steve is pure class

>is it autism to enjoy learning about something and sharing it with others
no. it's just rare because most people don't do anything but social media in their downtime or play vidya

He looks like a really cool guy, would go to the range with him and share a cold one or two

I remember back in the day when the only dude reviewing the bulk of MRE's was some dickhead in the philippines who was diabetic and not only wouldn't try shit but hated everyone and made mouth noises that would trigger anyone on the spectrum. Then Steve came along and brought balance to the world. He's a national treasure.

>2 hour video expected in the near future

Attached: 1366042004986.jpg (895x351, 142K)

Perhaps but it's a constructive, informative, useful and highly enjoyable form of autism. In short, nice!

That's actually very nice to hear. He seems like a really cool guy that I'd love to go shooting or camping with.

based

I live in southwest Florida and I'm such a fan of Steve that I drove 2 hours to his house just to see where the catch a glimpse of his lifestyle, then noticed there was a yard sale. I thought it was his yard at first, but it was his neighbors. Pulled in and they didn't have anything good to buy so I left. He's got like a 2001 single cab chevy 1500, and a few other vehicles. Pretty nice house. Decent lot. I feel bad for showing up at his house but he's a cool dude and it was on my bucket list.

Nice!

Attached: 1471957121722.jpg (764x720, 201K)

based steve

So did the DEA or whoever it was also contact steve about importing foreign mres?

It's the USDA. And it was a hot topic at the MRE Nation meetup. A couple of MRE YouTubers have been hassled about it, but so far they haven't gotten to Steve. Basically, the current policy is that any ration from a NATO member state is okay because they meet minimum safety standards set by NATO, which are good enough for USDA. Unofficially, you probably won't get hassled for any ration from a US ally, even if it's not in NATO, so the likes of Japan, Switzerland, or the UAE would probably be okay. More than anything, they're cracking down on Russian rations, and ones from any officially disapproved-of nations would be likely to get unwanted attention as well.

russian rations must not be allowed to enter the US of A!!!!!!
We will slowly strangle the russian economy into submission and their ration factories will crumble!

Hey Steve. Sorry for driving by your house.

He’s a good dude

Attached: A91BFE82-1E8D-4254-B039-28832E201E3D.png (371x532, 281K)

Jow Forumsomfy

user, who taught you to spell botulism so poorly?

Steve1989stocktonshooting suffers from the same problem as ForgottenWeapons: The pseudointellectual reddit tumblr audience that gets drawn in because they're not immediately deterred by the tone most weapons channels have. So he also brings me_irl twitter humor normalniggers to Jow Forums as well. Take your faggot shaggy-from-scooby-doo-2 look alike and fuck off back to /ck/ with your fellow anime trannies.

Now if you excuse me, it's baby tranny strangle time. No talkie before coffee (custard) D:

Attached: 77132_63943_image11.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

kek

One of the few youtube channels I still genuinely enjoy. Especially since Dugan left.