Noguns

>noguns
>nosex

I'm about to crack, fellas

Attached: 2311241213151241212.jpg (604x537, 47K)

Looks like you made a mistake, you're looking for Jow Forums

I feel you user.
>autistic as fuck so no gf
>live in gay NZ so nogunz
only alive because of anti-depressants

>only Tinder match is 400lbs at least

Attached: 1565192071298.png (1251x1142, 1.04M)

why noguns?

urban nigger

>tfw no sex but bunch of guns
women are evil

Attached: 1450833315548.jpg (240x240, 6K)

always has openings

Things could be worse, bruh.

Get something cheap
Get a job
Get into weight lifting
Get a prostitute
Problem solved

>tfw sex and has guns

Attached: RsQFtrmf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>tfw no sex
>has guns
>has 2 jobs with good pay
If you don't have a gun, just build your own and make some blackpowder.
There is better things in life than sex.

Attached: 20190824_205620.jpg (4608x2592, 3.14M)

she's a qt

Just go buy some then nigga

user, can you pass a bkg check and have somewhere to keep a gun?
Also, you sure you wont kill yourself with it?

truly enlightened user right here

thank you user.
this is true, with the exemption of 2D women.
2D is always pure.

Attached: casualiowa10.jpg (2480x3508, 3.42M)

>dad got me my first gun when I was 11
>bought my own firearm for the first time a few weeks ago at 18
No feel my ex or any random roastie gives me could compare honestly.

>no gf with 9 16" guns
Feels bad man

>Get into weight lifting
Absolute meme. Destroyed my back to the point of nerve damage. My right foot goes numb every time I have to bend over.

I can teach you how to get woman to have sexual with you with this one easy trick!

Stop being scared and fucking talk to them. You will get turned down a lot, but it’s just a numbers game. When one chick says no talk to another.

Better a virgin than having that taken from you, rape or otherwise. Count your blessings.

Are urban people not allowed to own guns?

You weren't supposed to lift with your back you fucking neanderthal. There's a difference between muscle pain and fucking up your body pain too and powering through that enough to give yourself permanent nerve damage is a real testament to your mental faculties.

This, also talk to the ugly fat ones that you don't like because no one ever promised that you'd be physically attracted to your sexual partners. Eventually you'll find one that will be receptive to your meager thrusting and you can get on with your life being the moderately ugly guy who bangs ugly women.

>has woman
>hasguns
Feels good man

>I'm a retard, so lifting is a meme

That is important. Don’t start with the tens if you are weird, fat, ugly or whatever. The fatties will be more willing to talk to you since most guys don’t engage with them.

>tfw sex and lots of guns
>tfw nowhere to shoot guns
>tfw unhappy relationship

Attached: 78B51502-2AB1-4109-918D-F4623C5698DB.png (364x270, 102K)

Attached: 1560958477534.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I know this sounds dumb, but sex is pretty overrated.

Guess who has one hand up and one on their cocl and never has to worry about satisfying someone elses needs? The humble masturbatee.

If you're really worried about your health please call the suicide prevention hotline, 8002738255.

Seriously, there are times when I’d rathe rmasturbate than have sex with my gf

It isn't even sex that I care about. I could give a fuck about sex, I want something real. I want a girl to hold and protect and hug.

Read the sticky
Work out
Make a dating profile with something done by a professional photographer as your first pic
YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Doesn't exist. Get your head around that and move on.

Love will come, and sometimes that even get over rated, look ive been in countless relationships they all hurt in the end. Yet, you will eventually find someone out there for you, but you kinda gotta try. I dont know what you do but what are your hobbies other than browse on a vietnamese basket weaving site?

This person has given up.. see you still have feelings for another person because its making you sad. Once you dont care it doesnt matter, its just another thing left behind.

Lifting doesn't cure autism, everybody on Jow Forums knows this

>2D is always pure
2Ds are whores. They give it up for anyone that asks.

Nigga its a picher it doesnt even respond.

Try clubbells.The movements feel much more natural.

It doesn't exist because it never was a real thing. It's a half-truth that we want to believe is completely true. At the end of the day if you don't think that any person you love is capable of and will do what they decide is in their own best interests over yours, you are living in a dream world. The best you can do is finding a friend that you expect to take care of themself and, if they're into it, you start a family with them. Finding some damsel that needs you, specifically, to meet her needs is a childish dream. Live alone as a replaceable cog or start a relationship as a replaceable cog with another replaceable cog. Does not and will never matter.

>one-itus from high school still sends me happy birthday messages every year even after she shot me down the night of Prom
>she was my date
>we stopped talking but like clockwork I get a happy birthday message every year
>once got brave enough to stalk through her photos
>all her new friends she made in college, her new school, new city, new boyfriend
>im still here clawing my way out of this shit hole town and feeling like a loser
>only thing that feels good is drinking and buying a new gun

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

Attached: 1568340843124.jpg (490x287, 24K)

>she shot me down the night of Prom
I know that feel.I keep a meat cleaver in my closet for a very special lady from my past just in case I have nothing left to live for.

Trips of truth...you know what to do

This is Jow Forums. Everybody here is noguns.

Uh I have like 20.
I mean I never shoot them(even though I have a lot of ammo) but I have haz them.

>has guns
>has sex
>don't actually like sex
>gf is thirsty and wants to bang daily
>just wish I had no gf and more guns
Some seek thots, some have thots thrust upon them :(

I'm a level 4 wizard with 40 guns. I've given up hope on having sex, but I'm always having orgasms when shooting guns. I just recently started shooting matches and I imagine it being basically like an orgy.

get off of social media, the best thing I ever did was delete my facebook a few years ago. It will legitimately give you anxiety and depression

No but if your body is happy your mind is happy, and the word "autism" is thrown around in a lot of situations that could be 'cured' just by virtue of keeping physically fit.

I promise you 70% of 'incels' just need a push in the right direction.

Hello fellow Leaf.

Attached: 1559573312566.jpg (630x616, 28K)