Just Nd into my wall. Ama?

Just yeeted my bed.

Ama.

Attached: 20190913_224715.jpg (4160x3120, 3.58M)

When's the suicide date?

Point it at yourself next time

Air you an idio.... Wait..

Yes. Drunkenly loaded the 22 and forgot i did that. It was on the gunsmith bench.

Pointed in a safe direction so all's good. Besides some drywall work. But i slways like being a cautionary tale.

BasedI've seen 150 ND threads since I've started lurking here back in 2011

I believe it. First nd not at work.

never drop the hammer on your carry gun in the house anymore. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

It was a random 22 lever gun. Fml

Were you in fear for your life?

Why were you handling guns and alcohol at the same time?
Do you like having dead friends and relatives?
Or is it just the exquisite sensation of a bullet ripping down your leg and into your foot?

I knew a guy that ND'd a 22 and shot a pot full of chili and made a hell of a mess before he realized it.

There are easier ways to make a gloryhole, you know.

>Why were you handling guns and alcohol at the same time?
Because thats not how ypu do chores?
>Do you like having dead friends and relatives?
They're all dead already anyhow.
>Or is it just the exquisite sensation of a bullet ripping down your leg and into your foot?
Eh it wasn't that bad. This isnt scared straight.

i train like i fight

>I'm irresponsible, and since nothing happened this time due to my negligence, I'll place little importance on it

Regularly being drunk is bad enough as it is, no need to enact your deepest special ed fantasies by adding guns into your other bad habits.

>he hasn't held a gun to the head of a chick giving you a blow job.

Sad!

Were you born stupid or did it require years of hard work?

Naw just brain cancer and chemo fog.

Pretty easy tbqh

based

maybe for average to normal sizes, but OPs size is under .22 caliber so its hard to imagine a more efficient way. its not exactly easy to hammer a sewing needle into a wall

based

Attached: morn.png (306x480, 174K)

Based.

>ND while drinking and handling his .22lr

>very often work on and use my firearms after smoking and never had any dangerous situations

And people get shit for smoking weed and owning guns. Y’all are retarded

>Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
Rule 1 of firearms safety is written that way for a reason. Every time you begin handling a firearm, automatically assume it's loaded until you visually ensure that it's not. It's good practice.

I mean i dry fired in a safe direction.

amazing

>dry fired
That's the thing, though. You didn't dry fire, did you?

>he doesn't chamber flag his sex guns
Good luck pleading manslaughter.

Naw it prematurely ejaculated.

I made a habit to check the chamber of my gun every single the time trigger is pulled, all in the same action. Even if you know the mag isn't in the gun and you just dry fired, check it every time. I finger fuck and play with loaded guns all the time while drinking and never had a close call thanks to that rule.

i have four kids because i nd

>handling guns while drunk
bruh

Attached: 1537224369732.jpg (539x442, 38K)

Where are we senpai

I've never understood NDs... I'm an oldfag at 34... I have been shooting since I was 7. Never once had an ND.

What exactly were the circumstances?

Nm, Just read How do people assume a gun is not loaded? How is it not habit to check every single time?

>finger fuck and play with loaded guns all the time while drinking

What the actual fuck. Making normal gun owners look bad here. I think the late george carlin once had something to say about this.

... Think about how dumb the average person can be, then realize statistically 50% of all people are dumber than that!

actually laughing my ass off good work

I did.

I just forgot lifters were a thing.

Broke open the lever gun, emptied it, cleared the chamber, dry fired in a safe direction.

> I finger fuck and play with loaded guns all the time

I have questions

Attached: PeskyHandyJunebug-mobile.jpg (300x170, 9K)

Kek, based

Attached: anime girl ccw.jpg (678x960, 132K)

do you know where you are?

>Drunkenly loaded the 22

you are not among friends.

Attached: 1522303970941.png (223x223, 146K)

>takes half a second to cycle the action to make sure its empty
>'but i always dryfire in a safe direction'
wha

They've happened a few times

>At friends apartment at college. Just bought my first pistol from a gun show (I was 18)
>Drinking with friends
>Show them my new Jericho
>Try to manually decock
>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.

Second time
>At range
>Showing friend pistol
>Think gun is unloaded
>Point at ground show him how to wrack and pull the trigger.
>Forgot loaded mag in
>Shoot between his feet

Third time
>At parents house.
>Just bought a sig from a guy
>Get home
>Try swapping slides with another sig I had
>Forgot the other sig slide was chambered.
>Pull trigger
>Shoot parents wall

Fourth time
>At my new house
>Playing with a friend's 5.56 AK
>Release bolt
Slam fires round into ground

Fith time
>Showing a friend how to use it
>No idea how but a round got chambered
>Show him how the trigger works,
>Pull trigger
>Shoots round into floor in the same place as before

Sixth time
>Thought maybe the house was haunted
>Grab a sig
>Physically clear it, (racked the slide 3 times) with no magazine in
> pull trigger at the same hole
>Round goes off

Seventh time
>Friend brings over a used Glock wants me to look over it
>I grab it and pull the trigger without clearing it
>Didn't even realize the thing was loaded.

Eighth time
>Friend brings over his transferable Mac 10
>I had no idea how open bolt guns worked.
>He's showing it off to me
>I put a loaded mag it and decided to try and release the bolt (I thought it shot from a closed bolt)
>Pulled the trigger for some reason
>Shot 3 rounds into my wall

Overall you shouldn't feel too bad about NDs. It's part of owning guns, and you should get used to them.

.22 LR or .22 short?
I ND'd a .22 short into a quarter by accident and kept it to remind my self to clear my weapons.

Stop handling firearms. Entirely.

Attached: 3944171+_7fa39d1c6c63178c9d111b1e232300ae.jpg (1200x900, 305K)

My buddy had an AD last night. His shit P64 sent a round off when he dropped the slide. Dented the second round's primer too so it's a good thing it didn't burst fire into the wall. He knows the four rules though so it was pointed up and away from everything. Didn't really startle me that much aside from the sudden ear ring

this is some next level stupid
you shouldn't DRIVE let alone handle firearms

Attached: 1521403814592.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I assume you are a cat.

>there are people on Jow Forums right now who have never seen this pasta before
Jesus christ lads

You need to stop and evaluate yourself before someone is killed. You know it is only a matter of luck that you haven't shot anybody, yet you continue to operate guns in the same manner. With a self reported 8 near misses, you and everybody knows who would be responsible if someone gets shot around you. Quit making excuses and change how you handle guns or get rid of them.

Level 100 retard

This.

>Implying any one here actually owns guns

As far as pasta goes, it's in the sweet spot: not too outrageous to out itself, but you can't entirely believe it at face value, either.

fuck off back where you came from, child.

I'm sorry user but you cannot justify completely irresponsible behavior like playing with LOADED firearms while intoxicated.
It's kinda ironic that I'm even pointing this out because well... the thread happened? you can see the results? what are you gonna tell me this scenario would have worked out differently for you because you're such an experienced drinker? yeah, I bet every single drunk driver on the planet thinks the same way user.

TLDR
kill yourself.

Attached: 1533270379392.jpg (225x225, 8K)

This is ancient copypasta, retards.

Old and NOT gold

>Caring about firearm safety
Not anymore grandpa

Ah you're right.

10 years going strong. I'm an alcoholic not a retard.

kek

I vote that every time this pasta gets posted, user has to add another incident.

this

Boy scouts in here pretending like they are always 100% safe when handling firearms. It's not WILL you have a negligent discharge it's WHEN. Most gun owners will have a ND at least once. the 4 rules have several levels of redundancy for a reason. They're meant to be retard proof so even if you're breaking 2 of the rules you should be safe (make sure you don't have a round chambered when you point your guns at your friends, etc).

>when you point your guns at your friends
that's when I take the safety off and play russian roulette with an auto

Unironically based
>t. soldier who failed asap

>It's not WILL you have a negligent discharge it's WHEN. Most gun owners will have a ND at least once.
I disagree. It is due to negligence. If you are not negligent, it will not occur. All gun owners are expected to be responsible.
While it isn't entirely equivalent, gun ownership is similar to car ownership. They are both dangerous and are intended to be used in a safe manner to prevent injury and death. The negligent use of a car (i.e. crashing and possibly killing the driver or someone else) is not a matter of 'when' for normal responsible drivers. Same for gun owners.

I was drunk, cruising along. some cholo cut me off so I caught up to them
went to grab my gat, but when I did I ND'd into the floor board and severed the brake cables
flew off a cliff and died

I recognize some copypastas and memes, but joking about safety is not fun knowing actual retards here take your jokes at face value.

Attached: Assburger.jpg (600x683, 33K)

Optimal outcome.

fuck you buddy, I died

>dry fired
Idk looks pretty wet to me

>confusing negligent and accidental discharges
I've never had an accidental discharge but I have NDed

The hole is too perfect. A bullet would cause some splintering. You did it with a drill.

Attached: D890434D-6CBA-4825-B1AE-CE2C7F946E83.jpg (1000x703, 259K)

if retards take the jokes at face value they deserve the misinformation, redditor

not if it's shitty MDF or pressboard furniture like everything you buy everywhere.

No, this shit must not be normalised

bro....
I have fucking waifu pillows but even I know better than that.
Handling guns drunk is like driving drunk.

You're more retarded than a person who nd'd hows that feel?