Do you ever worry that deep inside you're just a coward...

Do you ever worry that deep inside you're just a coward, and when the time comes for combat you'll just end up running away rather than fight it out?

Attached: __holo_grand_theft_auto_and_etc_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-0939c14268597814bb4f2474a4080d08.jpg (850x805, 145K)

Nope.

No, because if I have to kill someone, I've got a damn fine reason to do so, and failing in that means people I actually give a shit about could get hurt or killed.

Attached: 1568224573215.jpg (586x448, 76K)

Nah. I've had a really crazy life. Might as well have a really crazy death

Give me liberty or give me death

Attached: FrigOff.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

I don't worry about if I will answer a call for liberty very much. My bigger worry is that too few people will and my contribution won't matter

depends on the situation and what i'm armed with. like why the fuck would i hang out in an active shooter zone when i'm unmarmed versus who knows how many hostiles? of course i'm going to run.

No.
My soul awaits vallhal

I have a fiery disposition and firm convictions. The only thing I dread about the prospect of future conflict is the suffering my probable death will have on those I love.

Sorta this. I worry that I will pick the wrong time to nut up.
Ideally, I don't want there to be a Boog. I want clown world to just go away. But I know that won't happen.
Will it shatter my comfortable life? Absolutely. We are living in the good old days right now, and will miss them when they're gone. But I want any fighting I participate in to be worth it.

No, but I know that when boogaloo comes 99.9% of the population including gun owners will do nothing, so I'll stand by and watch as you turn in your guns and just look out for my own

Not in it for good of country anymore

Attached: charge.png (560x763, 54K)

Also this. I want to be perfectly justified, and want those I care about to see that I am not a monster. I feel obligated to protect them.
Furthermore, though I don't think it'd be likely, I sometimes wonder hypothetically if any of them would betray me.

cool post your carry gun you lardass virgin.

I'm not a coward, I'm stubborn. I'd probably get my head fucking blown off being idiotic if anything.

If you can run away why would you fight?

Attached: 1533154214394.png (777x502, 171K)

Nah, back down from combat no. Be stupid and get killed probably.

I know I'm a coward but I'm much more scared of my loved ones being murdered when I could have done something to protect them.

I feel like this sort of thing only exists for people who have never been in a combat scenario before, not so much as a schoolyard fight. Stuff like that growing up teaches you a lot about your boundaries and what you can and can't do. You understand what it feels like mentally and emotionally to feel things escalate or deescalate, to commit to violence and see it through. And so as a result you tend to know when you can and can't run your mouth and how you'd act in more serious situations as an adult.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't even believe in a boogaloo scenario for that exact reason, because I don't think there's enough committed fighters on either side to really get the ball rolling.

I'd be very disappointed in myself if I did all this preparing only to get yeeted in the opening exchange.

Attached: 1568121343568m.jpg (768x1024, 205K)

No I worry that the kike judges and shit mutt jury will look at me unfairly for defending myself against reparayyshunns.

Attached: coomtopic.jpg (866x772, 161K)

Because the government is corrupt and needs to be overthrown.

Good thing you wouldn't have the time for self-reflection.

Nobody will, not this society.
You going to enjoy living in China style rule? Better clean up that Twitter before you get arrested for hate speech

I've been ruminating on survivorship bias. Nothing guarantees that I will have tales to tell my grandkids. I'm trying to make myself mentally okay with that.

Mos 11b
Combat really isn't that bad.

My only fear is dying for a pointless cause and leaving my two kids to grow up fatherless because their dad was just some idiot nutjob.

Let's assume the Boog goes down, for the sake of argument. How quickly could the average neverserved, hasguns civvy pick up on combat, assuming they have the will to do so?

Not him but people adjust to it really quickly when defending hearth and home.

shut up fed

A little, but I have run towards auto accidents, so I might run at a fight.
>>If i live through it, i will puke in a trash can, though.

no.

Not once. I've been attacked enough to know that cowering just hurts worse

To be perfectly honest, probably.
I'm pretty sure that when it came down to it I'd take a "path of least resistance" route, if the easiest and safest thing to do in a situation was just run like a little bitch that's what I'd do, if pretty much the only possible way to get out of this situation alive was to fight than I'd likely take that option, the only exception being if someone I knew and cared about was also in danger.
I'm no hero user, I'm just some dude who likes living.

Attached: Moze.png (1000x1000, 1.37M)

real shit here. typing while drunk so please forgive any spelling errors. I was hit, hate, and possibly even sexually abused as a child. My nieghbors house was alsomost consumed in a grass fore. I ran out, grabbed his hose , and saved his house. (he's a fucking retard who left a fire going)
I did know how i'd reaction. I did know something had to be done. This doing was the reaction of reality vs. fear. so, i didn;t know,and couldn;t have known. it is a gamble , so why worry about it?
maybe i;m de gaulle today and churchill tomorrow. who knows?

No bitch. Stand up for yourself even if youll get your ass kicked. Speak the truth even if your voice trembles.

I will kill the enemy, OP.

Im afraid that what I would do if I ever get a gun

Your psyop is shit glowboy

I used too, but a few years back shortly before my pistol permit one of my drunk retard friends though it would be fun to pretend to rob me whIle in costume. He shouted to give me my fucking money. I remember reflixely shouting "What?" Like a fucking retard before i fogured out what was happening. When he came close and demanded money again I considered grabbing my wallet, but grabbed my knife instead and told him "I've got nothing for you." It was only after that he took his mask off and showed me it was just a prank bro.

I had ready applied for my pistol permit at this point, but I didn't have it yet because NYS requires references and all my friends are dicks who cant hand in paperwork in a timely manner. In a way their procrastination saved one of our friends lives.

Oh, for context this was on Halloween, hence the costume

Not at all

i hope not, but who knows what'll happen when the shit hit the fan

No, because I have already been proofed.

No
It goes how it goes

Attached: atf.png (640x627, 493K)

everyone likes to act like theyre super hard or super idealistic about their positions and where they think their place is in the future . im a vet i love my country, but im not overly tough. i dont think i can take on a whole swat team myself or dig a tunnel through my back yard to a captain jack sparrow type escape then meme about it. i work hard and long i dont have as much of a home life as i think i ought to, i feel like im missing out on a lot of life. but ill tell ya, the thread im holdin on to is my last crutch. i wont hide behind the whole "hey what ever i have to do to keep my loved ones safe". just quit trying to make my life worse or im gunna make your life worse.

Have kids

Attached: 1546245882011.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

This, I honestly found the worst part was the waiting and anticipating it. Movement to contact patrols always got me shook real bad until the rounds started to crack off, and then I felt better. Not to say that there aren't moments in combat that are absolutely terrifying but for the most part, the anticipation is what got to me more.

Yes, but then I realise that that's logical, considering I'd be fighting with my fists (Karate) until I can pick up a weapon, and would relish the opportunity to do some John Wick shit.

the only time i'll see "combat" is in a defensive situation. if i'm drawing my firearm in a defensive situation it is necessarily unavoidable.

Bro, if you manage to bolt instead of just hiding or freezing up in a shooting, you're already ahead in the game. FBI contractor we had come in said the average distance mass shooters killed someone at, excluding Mandalay Bay, was 5ft.

Post more Holo with guns please

honeypot thread? honeypot thread

No

A warrior thinks of death when things become unclear. The idea of death is the only thing that tempers our spirit.

A warrior never worries about fear

Carlos Castaneda

Disinfo kike

I mean you can teach someone to competently shoot an AR15 of AK in an afternoon and at that point you have a decent sentry if nothing else. Could probably get them up to the level of being able to run an armed patrol within a few days, maybe one if they had someone competent leading them.

not him
I know what being dead feels like
trust me, you will have time for self reflection

When it's time to rape and scrape, killing becomes as easy as breathing.

Attached: 1567097003983.jpg (1124x1018, 475K)

If you think someone pointing out that 99.9% of America is fat, lazy, and content with food and GoT is a disinfo agent you're beyond help. You stupid cunts have been talking about voting from the rooftops for 25 years and yet all you do is sit there and cry.

grow a pair, nigger. fight for what you stand for.
tell us about your crazy life user

This

based

Attached: 1561426807301.png (888x894, 520K)

No. I wish a nigger would.

Lots of odd jobs. God damn weirdness magnet. Worked in one factory going under SO HARD we sold all the fire extinguishers and raided the offices after they got canned. We were untrained line workers suddenly doing tech support while taking apart cubicles and selling the walls out the back to people in pickups.
Things accidentally shipped to the address were sold to us
While taking apart the offices we would take anything left to the CEO and he'd give us a price tag. Got a autographed picture of Dave Mason and a Trans-Siberian orchestra guitar pick signed by Al Pitrelli. $25 total.

That's just one place and nearly every one had some shit like that going on

Attached: 1567174976463.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

Lol not at all. I look forward to seeing how much of a psychopath I really am

I used to worry about this when I was around high school aged but after working retail in a shit neighborhood. I no longer have that concern. Speared a guy in the chest with a busted mop handle back in '13.

Whore-o.

I'd love to hear more

Unironically this

I worry that if my unit ever went to war and did see frontline combat, I be that guy who has to be pulled off the deck and told to move, or will I have the mental fortitude to push through and do my job? Quite a few guys in my unit I wouldnt go to war with, especially after seeing them in action in the field

Attached: 1523832836993.jpg (640x640, 102K)

I'm a cripple, so running away isn't much of an option for me.
So yeah, I'm pretty worried.

Nope
>be youngfag, 13 years old circa 2010
>parents go out for dinner, leave me at home to watch little sister
>hanging out in my bedroom, she's cuddling with the dog and watching Finding Nemo on a portable DVD player, I've got MW2 loaded up on my xbox
>hear crash downstairs followed by heavy footsteps
>dog growling and bristling
>sis is wearing headphones, can't hear shit, young enough to be oblivious to dog energy
>grab her, DVD player, and dog, hightail it into parents room
>hide her in closet with pup
>only gun I know of is my dad's hunting rifle (sporterized yugo mauser chambered in 7mm rem mag) grab it from the rack on the wall
>footsteps right outside door, someone's pounding on it
>tell him to fuck off, I have a gun
>pounding gets louder
>biggest black guy I've ever seen kicks in the door, he's got a creepy smile on his face and his eyes are bulging so much I can almost count the individual veins
>raise gun and fire, recoil knocks me over
>nig has a fist sized hole in his chest, blood everywhere
>grab sis from closet, cover her eyes until I have her out of the house
>neighbors are home, wait there until parents and police show up
>stay in a motel until we can patch the hole in the drywall and get the blood stains out of the carpet
tl;dr cored a home invader like an apple at the age of 13

>recoil knocks me over
Lmao manlet

Did the mayor give you a key to the city? Did your neighbor's wife suck your dick while you were there?

Attached: 1472187053278.png (410x410, 134K)

>that nigs name?
>Albert Einstein

What do you mean, worry? I'll take the action that lets me survive while keeping my shit. If running is the best option, I'll run. But I'm prepared to kill a thousand children to keep myself alive.

As someone who has never even been in a fistfight, doing extensive paintball warfare in the woods on an army base with a bunch of friends really taught me alot about myself, because this was not a paintball field or whatever, it was nature.

I suppose I did what my dad would do. He's a life long combat engineer. I found an old training foxhole on a good spot, dug it out, and proceeded to be a machinegun nest.

It was a useful experience because I took it seriously.

Absolutely. I hope I can actually put my money where my mouth is when the man comes around

It might not always be like that though. The bread and circuses will be greatly diminished during a large economic depression.

Fuck that, combat gives me a way out. If I win, I get to be the hero, if I loose, I get to die and finally end all this stupid bullshit. Its a win win my guy.

Attached: league-of-nation-3-copyjpg.jpeg.jpg (1300x651, 47K)

Nigger you probably can't even ask for no onions on your burger

The only thing that would keep me from acting is constantly worrying about potential bullshit legal reprocussions if i get caught. I hate dumbass laws and dumbass prosecutors. Anyways if not for that, i could say with certainty that id never back down from a real battle. Especially if it was in defense of my life or liberty.

I hope I get the chance to run, but the way things are going I'm not so sure I'll be that lucky

>kids running around, shooting and manuvering like wannabe operators.
>the combat engineer's kid builds a fighting position
Kek. Sounds about right.

Huh. THERE'S some food for thought.

Dude. Come on.
A) It’s Halloween
B) If someone wants your wallet, give em your fucking wallet. It’s not that deep. Unless you’re in a situation where you think they won’t want to leave living witnesses, in which case fight for your life, but in the Year of our Lord 2019, most criminals are cowards who want a quick buck and no problems. Post-Boog, when fascist paramilitaries are roaming the waste looking for untermensche to cleanse? Yeah, take as many with you as you can.

>I am an aggressive, angry man with strong opinions.
>Cool, post ur gun fatty

Did I piss in your cereal faggot?

my only fear is not being brutal enough.

Attached: 20171020_195130.jpg (1500x642, 292K)

>not giving them the fake wallet

Antibiotics are the only thing keeping me from severe suffering from Lyme disease right now so no I don’t worry about it because I suffer every day

>Do you ever worry that deep inside you're just a coward
Every ones a coward. Its overcoming that that makes the difference.
People hate teenagers for a reason. Mainly that they are loudmouth idiots who know fuck all about themselves or anyone or anything else

Man that was pretty spot on.

I used to be quite the coward. I was afraid of getting hit or being in confrontation. Then I took up weight lifting and then boxing/kick boxing. You learn eventually that it doesn't matter what you believe or who is right or wrong. The only truth is who is more dedicated to the fight. You zone-IN to the fight and become a man of purpose. That purpose being to end the fight. It's not about being malicious or virtuous. It's simply about neutralizing the opponent.

Later I attributed this to lethal self defense. It's not about killing, its about neutralizing a threat to the people I'm responsible for.

Attached: 1554805061575.png (635x457, 194K)

My will to live is low and my will to fight is strong. Kneel before no banner and make those who would make you regret it in their last moments.

ITT: chest beaters. If you've never been in that situation, you really don't know how you'll react. Otherwise competent and gregarious dudes with powerful, type A personalities can become cowards under fire. That ate the fuck up private who can barely tie his shoelaces or look you in the eye in garrison might become your combat hero whose pulse barely rises once the rounds start popping off. Human psychology is a fucky thing and the bottom line is that you really don't know how you'd react if you've never been shot at. You might THINK you know, but you are actually fundamentally clueless because of any actual real evidence.

It's unlikely that I'll see much on the front lines. I'm studying nursing so I'll mostly end up dragging our wounded to shelter in the rear lines or stitching people up after the fights. I wonder how many medics we're gonna have.

no, killing someone is only easy for psychos. Most of the time an attacker dies only after the confrontation from their wounds. Adrenaline is some strong shit.
According to war stories the soldiers didn't even know if they were actually killing the soldiers they shot right at. Some would drop, some would run, and because the shooter was constantly moving and being shot at, they weren't going to randomly check on that sort of thing. The whole thing about kill counts is a myth.

Okay so I’ve spent an hour searching the internet and I can’t find a single example of a 13 year old using a 7mm rifle to kill a home intruder.

I survived human trafficking. Nothing scares me anymore.

Mine is the oposite.

Ffl combat vet here. The first shots fired at you will most likely freeze you for a second. Then you will wake the fuck up and try to get to cover. After that, the first shot you fire will also be really difficult. Putting your head out of the safety of your cover to return fire knowing that you could get your head blasted open, then firing that first shot. After that adrenaline takes over and it gets easy

Attached: 1488294248556.jpg (640x960, 250K)

Castles made of sand. Just like the second verse.