Would the Pipe Pistol from Fallout actually work in the real world?

Discuss.

Attached: Fallout4_pipe_pistol.png (1651x862, 538K)

maybe

No.

Brazil.

I’d be skeptical of the magazine. You could do a bolt action like this probably, however.

yes, of course, you can build one of your own if you want. In fact, it's probably overly complicated for a zip gun

>can somehow bend sheet metal
>uses a fucking bolt as a trigger

Attached: 93507146.jpg (435x571, 90K)

We have prettier pipe pistols IRL

Attached: rsz_1702220895.jpg (2808x1532, 349K)

we also have easier to build shotguns.

Attached: five dollar shotgun.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

nice trips delivers p.a. luty

Nobody at Bethesda has ever even seen a real gun before.

forming sheet metal up to 1/4 just takes a hammer and a hard surface.

Absolutely. It's a perfectly and meticulously crafted rifle that is obviously based on the best firearm designs, and aren't just realized ideas from one of the developer's three year old children.

If you look closely, they've even included the quintessential secondary ejection port/onahole for pez dispensing/morale boosting. Excellent firearm.

Maybe that's the safety? And who uses safeties? SYNTHS.

THIS IS NOW A HQ GARAGE GUN THREAD

Attached: 1518414969210.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

The more I know about Finns, the more I love them.

I have a Finn coworker. He sold me this thing.

Attached: 27200-03.jpg (1200x1219, 341K)

post hq garage guns

bump

>bumping on page 4
Fucking newfags I swear.

Attached: 1564662951794.png (500x647, 240K)

ok, i chuckled.

Attached: haha.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

The fallout model wouldn’t work exactly as designed. The magazine and barrel aren’t in line in any way to feed rounds into the chamber. There’s no magazine release on the gun or mag either. There appears to be a bolt handle both on the bolt as well as in the hammer area at the rear of the gun. The trigger could be made out of anything other than a screw very easily. Ironically, an open bolt full auto would be the easiest to reproduce as the FCG only needs two-three components to actually fire the gun. You get yourself a good barrel and machine a bolt from decent material, then feed your gun with a decent mag then you can make anything function. There was a good website or blog called Orion’s hammer that’s now offline, but it has bolt weight calculations for lots of direct blowback cartridges.

I was wondering what happened to Orions hammer I didn't keep the spreadsheet he made do you know where I might find one?