U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

The attack on Wednesday night also injured 40 people after accidentally targeting farmers and laborers .
>"U.S. forces conducted a drone strike against Da'esh (IS) terrorists in Nangarhar," said Colonel Sonny Leggett, a spokesman for U.S. forces in Afghanistan. "We are aware of allegations of the death of non-combatants and are working with local officials to determine the facts."
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1W40NW?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: F2770BE6-A34E-4F79-A48C-D83FA6F7C2DE.jpg (480x308, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is bad but if it were up to Russia they would've killed them and then sold their kids into slavery. If it were up to China they would've killed hundreds of more people just to sell their organs.

Based

And nothing of value was lost.

How is it based to kill innocent farmers growing food? Do you then think the farmers being killed in south Africa is also "based"? retard.

russia has been intervening in syria for 4 going on 5 years and nothing conparable to US level of atrocities

Yeah. Death is a part of life. Might as well find the humor in it

Attached: 1568608497025.png (800x600, 46K)

Russia has destroyed the last bakery in Aleppo around 5x already.

Circle of life

Life? no ones survived it yet!

YEAH KILLEM

Attached: 1549429008915.png (1528x1184, 53K)

*east aleppo, the western majority of the city is pristine,meanwhile multiple dozens of Obama Trump massacres in syria only in the name of “fighting ISIS”, not to even bring up iraq/a-stan where the oversight is less and the reality worse

FACE it you fat fuck,You are the bad guy,not russia

Attached: 79281CF0-AA58-4E3D-B981-2B37BF1E1AA8.jpg (1300x871, 167K)

Implying the nut revenue wasn't funding terrorism

Can't they both be bad guys? Also China, obviously

china isnt even involvedin Nigeria and you expect them to be involved in syria/iraq/a-stan? The strength of China is fetishized by US observers in order to decieve/distract the masses. them chinks are still using the Pakistani ISI as a proxy in A-stan.Forget China

Russia bad guys in syria? Secular rule of law pn one side. Literal Al Qaeda on the other. The only other alternative is IS, which is the only faction in the war not supported by US OR RUSSIA. take your pick for what you define as “good”

Attached: A22C4623-538D-452C-93A8-1859DE000EA6.jpg (615x410, 39K)

>In unrelated news an Afghan man detonated a suicide vest on a crowded LA street

Did you see the aircraft mechanic who fucked with a passenger airliner just recently?

He'll yeah borther MERICA ill have you know I stand with Israel and democracy! Them terrorist farmers probably deserve it for all the rude things they say about our greatest ally. This is the only way our values can be promoted around the world. I bet they don't even let their women be whores or their boys go to gay pride parades those backwards losers.

Attached: Thanks Obama.png (490x767, 305K)

farmers are essential to most everyone on earth

Shit happens. Shame some civilians got killed, but that comes with living in a war zone. The advent of precision munitions has made air strikes much less risky for non-combatants on the ground, but it’s still limited by the accuracy of the intel being used to inform the strike.

Errrrrrrr are you retarded? I get my food from a supermarket not a farm.

>kills 30

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o

Attached: 1556437806811.gif (858x570, 2.39M)

who ever created this image is a mega faggot who knows nothing about the USAF. those three fighter jets either never went into service or are retired.
that delta wing F16 was experimental and never went into service. the F20 was cucked by General dynamics F16 (not the experimental one I just mentioned) and the F111 was retired years before Oboongo.

Attached: 239.jpg (413x449, 34K)

>You are the bad guy,not russia

Attached: 1539549345994.png (240x320, 2K)

America is almost certainly the bad guy in the eyes of a lot of countries. They’re just the least bad guy compared to the alternatives for the countries that matter.

Not only whataboutism, but a purely hypothetical one too

Attached: JewShGoys.jpg (560x654, 73K)

This is what happens when you let your military get populated by trigger-happy retards with no intelligence, dignity, or honor. Some chud with an X-Box controller just killed 30 people.

>Some chud with an X-Box controller just killed 30 people
Nah, MQ-9s use traditional flight controls. Also, if the crew is given permission to engage a group of people who aren't actively fighting, usually there's been some review of the situation ahead of time. The blame most likely lies on shitty intel work as opposed to the operators themselves.

Attached: MinimumCivillianCasualties.jpg (650x366, 34K)

Let me clarify. The trigger-happy retards with no intelligence, dignity, or honor are amidst the brass.
This situation is infuriating. It's time for some retirements, firings, and promotions. We need to rebuild competency within out military and intelligence communities.

Unfortunately, as long as there's few to no consequences, politically speaking, for shit like this, it's unlikely to change.

Kek

“Accidentally”

>the western majority of the city is pristine
rofl

I don't specifically mean in Syria, but more generally

Attached: 1568762983551.gif (627x352, 2.97M)

We had better pray that nobody seeking revenge ever gets into the position to enact it, or we'll be looking at entire towns being wiped out and the military having to be deployed within the mainland to clear bodies out of homes. Tens of thousands of bodies.

That's basically the only way anyone can legitimize American presence in the world any longer these days.

>"We need to burn you, because If we didnt, the devil (something we just made up and doesnt exist) will burn you for all eternity!!!"

America is literally a society made of zealots worse than ISIS.

Thats still better than Pajeetoid subhumans going all out and hitting less than 30 pines.

I don't think anyone's arguing we need to nuke Iran for religious reasons. We're just apathetic hedonists

Replace God with Democracy and you have your modern day america.

America's founders are based on hard-core protestants and this can deeply ingrained the American culture with all sorts of protestant ideologies. You cannot change the way of religious thinking, even if you abolish religion.

Attached: American Democratic Fundamentalism.jpg (640x438, 65K)

>Replace God with Democracy and you have your modern day liberals
ftfy

You’re a double faggot.

>opening to mgsv

>comparing the founding fathers to the abominations calling themselves protestants today

reeeeeeeeee

The commander would hear no end of complaint had he killed opium farmers.

True.

Nice job, mutts.

Attached: 1538673718796.jpg (966x1730, 311K)

riiight.

This is why I hate media in warfare. Shit is messy and always has been. Do you really think Cyrus the great was as magnanimous as xenophone made him out to be?

>Replace God with Social Justice and Communism and you have your modern day liberals

FTFY.

Russia also doesnt drop nearly the numbers of bombs

The are counterweighting it by dropping their aircrafts.

left is super cute and wouldn't hurt unless to defend her family. she needs to be cuddled and kissed softly.

Your welcome

Attached: B3B6AFFE-38D5-4B97-A967-2CC674D1A71D.jpg (640x478, 61K)

Uhhhhhh, WTF was that airliner you potato niggers blew out of the sky....
Fuck straight off Sergi.

Midwestern hambeasts have such weak eyebrow game.

this is something i feel is often overlooked by the heavy use of drones
drones sound nice initially, you risk fewer lives on both sides... but the US has done a really great job of just pretending civilians don't get wrapped up in it. It's one of Obama's greatest evils completely ignored and dodged by America at large.

Drones are sold as super precise weapons, and they are, but you often rely on an analyst confirming a target and they are pressured into confirming it's the bad guy even if it's a maybe...so you get a lot more false positives than there should be .

And the civs over there live their lives knowing that there's an invisible thing in the sky that can just blow the shit out of anywhere at anytime, without warning. It's kinda fucked.
I know it's not popular to empathize with goatfuckers but drones are pretty fucking scary as a bystander who hears about all those false positives and seeing the aftermath the next day.

>Russia kills thousands of civilians in Syria
>FAKE NEWS JIDF PROPAGANDA THEY WERE TERRORISTS GET WREKTED AHMED KILLEM ALL

>US kills a few civilians in Afghanistan
>REEEE IT'S ANOTHER NAKBA THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

It's even more fucked because you have thousands of grunts just dying to get an opportunity to get their boots on the ground and lives on the line, but the government would rather just blow shit up and sift through the debris than send people to acess the situation up close.

I know risking american lives is shitty, but it's what we sign up for, and it's the proper thing to do.

We got kurds dying by the hundreds fighting this shit on the ground while we just sit back and blow farmers up with drones. It's fucked up.

Attached: 1553709109281.jpg (1920x800, 84K)

>This is what happens when you let your military get populated by trigger-happy retards with no intelligence, dignity, or honor.

You've basically just described the US Armed Forces from the year 1860 onward.

based

Attached: sohungry.jpg (935x1024, 50K)

how do they accurately identify civilians vs fighters?

>reddit spacing
ask me how I know you're a pseud