Colt insider here. The CK 901 is planned to be the big return to commercial market if the contracts don't work out...

Colt insider here. The CK 901 is planned to be the big return to commercial market if the contracts don't work out. Yes I'm looking for another job

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-143018.png (1280x720, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armsunlimited.com/Colt-s/8889.htm
youtu.be/t2m7AuIA7aE?t=123
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

big if true

So, in the event they fail, they are planning to fail even harder?

Arent those decent guns? Like the only good new design colt hasnt fucked up. Like everything else is a failure and this ones a decent gun but commercial failure due to marketing.

It's the only new thing to offer.

Why not bring over the IUR?

Hey Uncle Dan, you should go back to Nintendo.

Hmmm, Valmet might want to license it.
Nah.

Africa, lots to be sold been in Africa.

A monolithic upper, free floated, and it's DI - I like it. I have a lot of AK mags, and either 1k or 2k of x39 left. I'll put some money aside for when this comes out, any idea on the price?

probably around 1.5-2 grand the 308 901s were around that before they got canned cause colts full of retards

I just bought one....other then the damn rails, I really really like it. Got it for 1350.

Where'd you find that? Aren't they only Yemen ones?

This guy is full of shit. Look what just came out.

Attached: 677A6997-5BF7-4290-B56F-9AFFC00A7AC3.png (2048x1536, 624K)

It was online
armsunlimited.com/Colt-s/8889.htm

Fucking retard

CK901 is not an AR15 dickbutt

You're thicker than a bowl of 70 years old cosmoline.

Why don't you guys just switch to making dildos?

Attached: download (1).jpg (279x181, 3K)

>having to rely on the AR charging handle for every single reload

Oh god please no. Why do they never make these things side charging or finally come up with a bolt catch to work with bolt hold open followers for ak mags?

Scar is side charging.

Failing is about all Colt has been doing for the past 30 years.

It can't accept the drum mags. So no, not a success.

I need that muzzlebrake, it will go perfectly with my tac-sac.

Attached: img_7127.jpg (960x935, 82K)

>fox Jews education

Let’s de it...Colt has to be the worst run firearms company other then freedom group... only reason they can still make a penny is good old guys in the shop(they are expensive union labor though) and their name.

>Colt board meeting

youtu.be/t2m7AuIA7aE?t=123

>Colt insider

How does it feel to be part of the gun violence problem that is ravaging our country?

Gun violence ravaging this country...lol. where ya from some country in Africa or Syria?

Bought 20 colt mags for $20 a piece to show my support

Be poor elsewhere.

Attached: IMG_1192_19.jpg (766x575, 183K)

>buying colt
>not poor
I'm sorry bro, I got bad news for you.

>he paid $20 for Colt-stamped Okay Industries mags that you can get for half the price without the stamp

lmao

Yes, it is truly a tragedy, faggot.

Attached: ratnik 25.jpg (705x375, 76K)

Is that who makes them? I know Colt doesn't actually make anything anymore so I was curious

Ignore bait dude

If you really work at colt. Tell me what happened to pic related.

Their big hope for a non-1911 9mm pistol that looked half decent.

Attached: 4E7818D8-1645-4DEF-A2D7-5FF664F7CA77.gif (425x312, 124K)

How many people do you know use drum mags?

>Worrying about $200 extra bucks

buy those okays poorfag.

I just want an AK variant I can HK slap.

Colt could license the “S.L.I.C.K.” From KAC, and make that. Always thought it was a neat concept.

Attached: 759DAAC2-A49B-47DF-8150-4FBE15F6E74A.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

I figured it would have been piston.
Maybe they'll make a mag that does work with a bolt catch, but still compatible with standard AK mags....

Colt outsider here. That sounds like bullshit.

I've got a better idea. What about an AR you can HK slap?
G3 roller locked uppers when?

Anyone have quality source for 80% 7.62 Kalashnikov mag AR lowers?
And extra points for 80% G3 mag AR10s?

Aesthetic af.

Yeah. That’s kinda cool. I wonder what happened.

This is a brilliant idea

This. I would pay an insane amount of money for an iur

Attached: 52A174B5-79F9-4585-8585-F6AB9DF787C5.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

If Colt actually gave a shit about competing in commercial sales they would
>ditch the union labor and move production to a free state
>start innovating again instead of rehashing the same tired bullshit
>release IAR
>release IUR
>start selling the 1911 Commercial model again on a limited release, true to the pre-ww2 production
>offer their Peacemaker at an actually market-competitive price (around 800)
>use one of their doubtless many patented designs of pistol cal carbines and sell a pistol and rifle version to compete with the PCC market that is really catching on

That looks stupid as shit
>guys, make a polymer striker fired 9mm that LOOKS like a 1911 but isnt, and it has to be obnoxiously large

Now I'm Oblivion again. Thanks asshole.

Robinson Armament XCR

NOOOOOOO!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STOP SELLING ASSAULT WEAPONS TO CIVILIANS BECAUSE ONLY THE MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE QUALIFIED TO OWN THEM!!!! EVERY GUN OWNER I'VE TALKED TO AT MY LOCAL GUN SHOW SAID HE WOULD GIVE UP HIS AR-15 AND AK-47 IF IT MEANT SAVING THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 1568988395202.png (785x1000, 306K)

>fox
They're all that bad. Journos hang out in email lists and private Discord servers, lazily copypasting each others articles. You're lucky if they properly cite each other enough to pin down who wrote the sensationalized bullshit in the first place.
If you were extremely good at cyberwarfare, infiltrating these groups would allow you to spread weaponized disinfo like warm butter on hot toast.

Anytime bby

Really, you think so? To me it looks nothing like a 1911. IIRC it had an aluminum or scandium frame, and it was an internal hammer (like the FN Five Seven or the Ruger Security-9). Besides, service pistols are usually pretty big. Ever held a Berteta M9 or a CZ P09. Lots of full size guns are about as big as that Colt looks.

Considering that prototype was making the rounds 9 years ago, It's a shame Colt didn't come out with it. Could have kept them relevant in the hand gun market. Looked like it was pretty good.

retards, all of you