Jow Forums here

Jow Forums here.

Listen, i like to think of us as kindred spirits, we are into self reliance and independence. But guys, this isnt acceptable.

Im beginning to lower my opinion of you guys. A real man ismt 30% bodyfat. Go lift some weights then we can talk.

Attached: 1568905869126.jpg (1600x1200, 1.19M)

Brb gonna do some burpees and wind sprints

>get in a littler closer, guys

Now you know why American GI's were called "dough boys"

Gun collectors tend to be fat autists and boomers. Don't know why. I value physical fitness and the right to arms.

>reddit spacing
Back to your containment hole snake diet retard

Attached: 1430091836162.jpg (585x800, 84K)

>All this slavshit

Agreed. Totally unacceptable. They aren't gonna make it.

>A real man is at least 6' and 2" and 180 pounds of muscle. No less will do!!! And he has to have nice hair and pretty eyes!
A real man is whatever the fuck he wants to be you absolute teenage girl.

A real man shouldn't be an obese slob or a skeleton trying to look like a concentration camp intern

OP is right, stop being fat. You dont need to be ripped but try being a healthy body weight. It's not hard.

Do you do anything but sit around and dream of what the "Real man" is, faggot? Do you dream of what a "real man" feels like on your prostate?

Real men throughout history have had builds similar to the guy on the far left. Not sure if thats what youre talking about though. Start small user, obesity is really bad for people and should be prioritized.

You went homo pretty quickly there, chief...

>Height
height is not a signifier of character, except in the sense that short people are more likely to have napoleon syndrome
>muscle
if you're weak or fat, you are much less likely to have decent self discipline. it isn't that hard to clean up your act. just do intermittent fasting if you're fat and start rippetoe's starting strength or stronglifts 5x5 if you're weak. it's not that difficult. there's really no excuse.

Faggot

>Do you dream of what a "real man" feels like on your prostate?
I dont need to, I can grab it anytime I want.

You sure seem traveled in the subject, having such an expertise on what a "real man" is.

Post body.

This is cope. We're talking about being fit and healthy. What are you gonna do when the bombs drop and you need diabeetus medicine.

I just can't get over how each person there is perfectly revolting in their own way

Hi fatty

What a gay thread.

Just count calories if you wanna lose weight. I'm already down 20 lbs in like 2 and a half months.
Part of it isn't even the portion control, but just the time it takes to weigh everything out and enter it in murders your snacking habits