5 shots

>ajc.com/news/crime--law/just-rockdale-teens-identified-possible-self-defense-case/ActOVxFHsDmXrgvKoC1trN/
>5 shots
>3 kills
Did they go to Wyatt Earp's house or something?

Attached: 1567985420993.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/colt-stop-manufacturing-ar-15-assault-rifle-consumer/story?id=65727090
bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-49766257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>clocked one of them on the fly in the head running through the middle of the cul de sac
Shit son.

Headline
>Answers sought to whether killing of 3 Rockdale teens was justified
Paragraph 6
>One of the suspects had a handgun and fired shots at the residents before the homeowner returned fire

I hate the media a little more every day.

Attached: Ivan.jpg (509x512, 62K)

they're treasonous

>Renee Simpson, with Bible Way Worldwide Ministries, said all three teenagers attended Salem High School. Simpson said while she didn’t know the boys or their families, she nonetheless organized a candlelight vigil, and she expects hundreds to attend.

Attached: 1568658392179.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>teens shot first
Fuck them. If they're shitskins their 500 family members will show up and convince the jury with their ESL audios mios crying, and get boomer ultra zero convicted. At least he lived his life saying heyo gotta let go being a boomer who gets the best of The USA, what about my ass in a self defense situation?

Attached: 2019-09-19 21.52.31.jpg (1440x1440, 519K)

> Wyatt Earp's house

He grew up in my hometown in Iowa, so that's unlikely because nothing fucking happens in this state.

Poor babies :/

Why is self defense even legal they would have left him alone if he just gave them his stuff. Things can be replaced but a life can't

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)

Attached: 1567621720182.png (672x787, 930K)

he used an ar i saw it on the news

I know your memeing but the people that think like this kill me in that they don't think a millisecond about the opposite side, why risk your life for someone else's things if life is so precious.

proofs?

they said it was an “assault rifle” and the witness said first he heard some pops and then the BOOMS. pistol noise vs rifle.

every passing day

well if it was an AR it would explain why the media picked up the story instead of not reporting it like every other legal use of gun violence

he actually used a 5 shot bolt action infantry rifle
note the accuracy

Remove reporter

Is there any reliable data on sucessful, legal uses of guns for self-defense?

it's either all slanted horribly to the left or to the right so you can find data that supports your personal point of view (much like everything else on the internet). americangunfacts.com is one example

It really is a shame that they use news articles as their sources. Going through the effort of setting up that site and then not doing a few hours more to find proper sources.

>three armed teens start firing at some dude's house
>he fires back, kills all three
>"this raises questions about whether lethal force is justified in similar situations"

Journos are bigger scum than the wannabe gangbangers they make martyrs out of. Props to the homeowner for keeping a level head and remaining accurate under pressure, minimizing collateral damage.

This is almost 1:1 those Brady Campaign ads from forever ago. Are we sure this story isn't fake?

I wonder what would be reported if the 3 teens were white

It's almost like they're the primary organ of a propoganda operation or something.

www.reddit.com/r/dgu
Yeah, i know, but it has decent archival.

> The teens’ faces were covered when they approached the home and attempted to rob three people in the front yard, according to Thomas.
Out in your lawn in the middle of the night, and three teens try and rob you and others? Yeah, the guy is justified, but only because these kids thought their dealer was a pushover.

>all the "teenagers" were dressed in such a way as to obscure their identity
>one of them had a Glock and was actively shooting at people/houses
>"duuuhh was shooting them justified?"

"Racist nazi attack thwarted by upstanding citizen"

>I hate the media a little more every day.
>a little
you should just outright hate them by now.
Here, have a A+ 100% credible and unbias non agenda pushing reporting by mainstream media
abcnews.go.com/US/colt-stop-manufacturing-ar-15-assault-rifle-consumer/story?id=65727090

That's right, colt is stopping their AR-15 to civilian market because they are taking a stand on assault weapons in hands of civilians and the mass shootings we commit!

> be ABC
> report 1 sentence of actual quote for 2 sentences of opinion
> manage worse objective reporting and end up further to the left of the BBC on exactly the same subject
> you're doing worse than the fucking state funded Bong news outlet
bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-49766257