Can Jow Forums suggest me a pistol for the boogaloo?

Can Jow Forums suggest me a pistol for the boogaloo?
The niggers in my neighborhood have been prowling around at night and I need something for them

Attached: s7_292215_imageset_13.jpg (400x305, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&Ch-manufacturerName=Smith & Wesson&Ch-model=10&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
bkgrips.com/?page_id=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P30
USP9 Tactical
HK45 Compact Tactical

Buy a rifle pistols suck in modern combat

only place a pistol has value in is portability and getting the fuck out of somewhere to get to your long gun.

for concealed carry, glock 19.
For boog/HD, glock 34.
Buy glock 19 first, then buy rifle, then buy glock 34. In that order, do not deviate because if you do you are retarded. Then buy ammo, and train. Going to the range is not training. Taking classes under the instruction of a competent teacher is training. How do you know what to practice without being taught?

Nah he should buy a Glock 26 for concealed carry and a Glock 19 for boogaloo/home defense. Interchangeable mags. The Glock 34 is unnecessary and harder to conceal. Kind of pointless

>The Glock 34 is unnecessary and harder to conceal. Kind of pointless
i said for boog and HD. You don't need to conceal a gun when shit goes south you can do what you want. And a 34 is smooth as butter. As far as duty guns go, the 34 is amazing. You can go with a 17 if you want, but honestly you might as well go big. And the 26 is a retarded option for manlets and people that don't understand that printing is irrelevant.

I wonder who is behind this post

PT111 G2 then throw a red dot on it for the boogling with the extra cash. Boogling is usually at night. Most of the other recommendations do the same shit a pt111 will do fro $400 more.

Deagle brand Deagle in a chest rig

Attached: 1557750202602.jpg (744x558, 53K)

Real talk, buy something that you don't mind getting caught up in the red tape

if you spend 1k on a combat pistol, that's 1k down the drain
if you spend 200 on a knock off, that's 800 you can spend on security cams / auto lights that might actually deter them a few times until you can buy more dead bolts

if you spend 400-1k on a semi rifle, they'll steal the rifle from your house while you can't carry it around on you / in your car while you're at work

bonus story time--

friend of mine held up a guy breaking into his truck until the cops came

the thief said he wants to press charges for holding him hostage and he was just foraging for food

cops arrested them both, they knew them both but the laws had to be followed, they had to wait until a judge woke up to release him for work in the morning

ALL the cops later said they wish he'd of just shot and killed him and removed the guy's wallet (which had 1000s in it from other hits that night) so they didn't have to do the paper work and not risk my friend almost losing his job, gun, life in an altercation if the guy was on drugs, etc.

dead men tell no tales

whether the cops would automatically arrest both people would depend highly on where this supposedly occurred

an overzealous DA could still file charges and waste a TON of your money even if you fired in self-defense in many places

forensics, attorneys, and dipshit juries start where the dead man leaves off

this.

Dont ever spend more than 500 on a gun you're gonna use for self defense, because the moment you have to use it the cops will confiscate it to run an investigation, sometimes it takes hours, sometimes days or even weeks and months. Sometimes you may not even get it back depending on jurisdiction. With that being said, a SHTF weapon is different than a conceal but you cant never go wrong getting one that fit both and under 500 such as a Glock 19 used , CZ P10 or even a ruger American compact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&Ch-manufacturerName=Smith & Wesson&Ch-model=10&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: Model 10.jpg (1024x647, 178K)

What a fugly gun

Attached: HK45-Compact-Adj-Night-Sights1.jpg (1200x846, 255K)

Go cheap. G2c 9mm and sw mp15. Put extra money into 556 and training. Next important thing is to network

Checked
Also when a cop says they have to follow the law, it's bullshit, they can practice their own judgement in the enforcement of the law based on their experience and the situation. Any cop that says this just lost any lawsuit you decide to bring. In this instance instead of doing their job they are blindly following dogma, which is not their vocation.

Attached: CHECK EMM.jpg (544x499, 42K)

Nice gun, but the factory grip sucks. Had to change it cause I couldn't stand shooting with it.

bkgrips.com/?page_id=12

Looks nice. I just got the Hogue ones though.

It's the modernized version of the USP in every way except what counts. Looks.

I'd get that gray VP9 you used in the OP image. I've shot it and don't own a 9mm and this is the one I want. Looks badass in gray and is an amazing pistol

Depending on which state you live in, shooting a guy for breaking into your vehicle can still get you into trouble. I agree that you don't need to spend that much on a CCW, however,
>go balls out on your home defense rifle
>give the cops a PSA shitter that you don't mind losing if you ever have to shoot someone.

If you enjoy paying three times more than the competition for magazines and parts, that is.

P30s are like $300 now and come with three mags I believe.

Glock 17 OWB checking in. What would be my best option for HD sights? Should i also get a RMR to co-witness with or skip that?

RMR first. Pistol red dots are the shit and you really don't understand that until you start using one.
Once you get that, raised sights become irrelevant and unnecessary. If you really want night sights first, ameriglo or trijicon

>the glock 34 is for the boogaloo when concealing won't matter

any recommendation on where to send my slide to have it milled for an optic?

Fuck if I know. There's plenty of places that do it via the mail, and it's not an overly complicated thing to do with the right tools.
Look for a local shop too if that's your thing. If you don't need to mail anything it usually is quicker. Some places will tell you it could be weeks before you get your shit back.

>boogaloo

Attached: 200_s.gif (300x200, 28K)

Lol where?

Sweaty Ben occasionally gets them in stock. They're the grey P30s with the safety/decocker. They're imported by some company that's not HK, and they come with German manuals. I have a feeling they're actually German police overstock or something like that, because they're new condition.

By the way, I lied. They only come with two mags.

CZ P-09 or P-07 suppressor ready

Nice, about how often would you say?

92fs

Attached: PIC002.jpg (640x480, 24K)

It's hard to say because they're imports. Just sign up for their email newsletter.

Something in .308 nigger.

I see the lardasses are out in force with their blubber rolls and refusal to sit concealing their G17s and G19s
>CC
Walther PPS or the shortened PPQ
>Big Luau
P80, no OEM Glock parts. Glock has shit QC, but the parts are everywhere and in the slim event you'll need them changed out and also aren't dead at that point you can use OEM parts in a pinch.
>Home Defense
See above
>Boog
AR 10 or 15, it's up to whether or not you want ammo that's common or effective range.

>telling anons to purposefully hide evidence after shooting someone.
I don't know if you're glowing or just a retard

>complying with the law

Unless you had a security camera in your home recording you, how the fuck are the cops going to know you killed a home invader with gun A vs gun B? Why would they even care?

Why do you continue to tell such lies? >boogaloo
Please neck yourself, underage

ballistics.
one gun dirty, other gun clean
gunshot residue on one gun, not on other gun. It;s pretty fucking simple.

>What are ballistic forensics
>implying an asshole da isn't going to do everything possible to make you look bad in court and put you behind bars if you are in a state/county with bad laws.
>>complying with the law
Don't get me wrong user, in my country self defense laws are awful, I live in a rural area and i'm quite tight with my neighboors, if me or a neighboor shot someone in a self defense situation, he will end up either in a shallow ditch or fed to the hogs. But if you shoot someone in a residential area you won't be able to hide it.

Good luck dumbass hick

Attached: k approved 9 mm.jpg (2500x2267, 1.33M)

what a bitter little shit skin lol. They would prefer we were unarmed so we couldn't kill their nigger spawn when they attempt to rob our homes.

Attached: 1560164657573.png (713x540, 954K)

>taking Jow Forums's advice
newfag noguns located

If the target is far enough to need custom sights, your best option is to use a rifle.

Back in my day we had to fantasize about zombies or a Russian invasion. Not this "bogalo"