People who are not in the military or not planning to enlist in the military have no business calling airsofters...

people who are not in the military or not planning to enlist in the military have no business calling airsofters larpers if they talk boogaloo and operating shit
change my mind

Attached: EmotionalSupportTwink.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg
militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/10/03/a-staggering-number-of-troops-are-fat-and-tired-report-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc
youtube.com/watch?v=N0id3WfiJrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1563255924541.jpg (640x662, 144K)

we hazguns tho

>Want to prepare against government oppression
>Need to be government oppressor

larper detected

All of us larpers will probably get killed by some liberal guy who road bikes 200 miles every day and owns an AK because communism.

It's about the knowledge and experience of combat, not what the military fights for.

>implying that ZOG teaches anything useful about combat to enlistees anymore

Ya, but airsofters are faggots and I’m cool

Attached: 088FA7F8-A9FA-4E44-A620-509508B5BBEB.jpg (962x643, 81K)

But if I don't agree with what the government stands for I'm not going to risk my life and devote years of my time imposing thier will on others just to learn small unit tactics
t. Veteran, but I did it for college

A valid point, but as a neverserved I have severe impostor syndrome, and feel like I'm reinventing the wheel by teaching it to myself.

>airsoft isn't a LARP

Attached: 1breif.jpg (750x610, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg

Attached: 1532182667837.jpg (650x400, 40K)

Youtube brah
It's really not brain surgeon stuff
Just about leaving as few blind spots as possible and not bunching up so you're entire team is taken out by a single grenade or ied
The important part is practicing movement with your team so it becomes smooth and natural

Airsoft milsim guys who take it REALLY seriously are the highest order of larpers, Like the dudes that sperg out on thousands of dollars of tac gear to play with toys. The constant boogaloo screeching is really annoying though.

see, there's people in thread saying airsoft is a larp, I wasn't disputing that
I'm just saying most of the people on this board are larpy as shit too
there's even faggots in this thread who honestly think that if they read some shit on the internet, they'll be better operators than infantrymen or sf who train for actual fightan and get fightan experience

Da fuck
I want to fuck 9s now right in the ass

Curious how spazy it would look to just walk around town practicing movements as casually as possible with some other guys.
>Walk down sidewalk staggered
>Get to an alley way, first guy posts up and leans against the wall
>Others bound past at normal walking speed
>Stop to look at a window display, first guy peels of and crosses behind the others, touching the next guy on the shoulder

No homo tho

>Implying LARPing is a bad thing.

>Military Service is the ultimate qualification card
Oh boy here we go again

training and combat experience are the ultimate qualification card yes
if not prove me wrong instead of saying oh boy here we go again

You realize that Israel's foreign legion lets pretty much any retard with a warm body and no missing pieces join, right? It's not some kind of elite club that is a prerequisite for gun ownership. And yes, I wouldn't call civilians "operators," but you're probably the type of faggot who calls any civilian who owns body armor a LARPer.

of course not anyone who joins is god tier but the average infantryman is probably more fit for combat than the average Jow Forumstard, and thats not even getting into the guys who actually regularly operate (i.e. various ussocom dudes)

>It's about the knowledge and experience of combat, not what the military fights for.

Do you obese faggots not realize that in a civil war you wouldn't have a trillion $ industry behind you with air support and medic teams?

You faggots are less prepared than 3rd world durkas who are used to fighting tanks with IEDS

Meanwhile 1 in 1000 mutt soldiers die and you get PTSD over it. EEEEEEEE DON'T THROW FIREWORKS OR I WILL BEAT MY WIFE

People in the military don't either because the majority of them are glorified pencil-pushers that happen to wear camouflage on the job

Last I checked the average know it all on this board has an AR platform rifle I'm 5.56 and can not cover at 25 meters. Do not take advice from retards.

post dd214 or delete your thread right now

I bet if you took a hundred Jow Forumscommandos and set them off against a hundred muhreens in an urban combat situation, they'd have a 3/1 k:d ratio, as few as 2/1 if they had time to prep. The feds aren't bulletproof because they have a badge, in this day and age coherent squad level tactics are 90% of what makes an active fighting unit functional.

>You faggots are less prepared than 3rd world Durkas
Have you literally ever even met an Afghan? There has never been a more incompetent group of inbred retards to grace god's green earth. There's plenty of incompetent retards here in America too, and i'm sure some would take pot shots but these aren't the people spending $5,000-$10,000 on nods and plates.

You can get all the training and then some you would have gotten from the (((military))) directly from ex-zogbots themselves, you just have to dole out.

yeah

and guess who has more practice (and the fitness and ammunition supplies to use it to advantage)?

mareens and soldats. glowies and basement dwellers might cope in 1v1 but they'll lose 9/10 in 10v10 and 10/10 in 40v40.

>There has never been a more incompetent group of inbred retards to grace god's green earth.
So you are even more pathetic because they kicked your ass from their homelands.

>incompetent

They're dumb af, but good hiding, IED making, and no survival instincts are more useful in an insurgency than plates.

>After 4 decades of literal non-stop guerrilla warfare, even absolute retards can pick up a thing or two
What exactly is the point you're trying to make again?

>the average infantryman is probably more fit for combat than the average Jow Forumstard
militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/10/03/a-staggering-number-of-troops-are-fat-and-tired-report-says/
>A 2018 RAND report on health promotion and disease prevention has painted a grim picture of the military’s physical fitness and sleep standards.
>The study, featuring roughly 18,000 randomly selected participants across each of the service branches, showed that almost 66 percent of service members are considered to be either overweight or obese, based on the military’s use of body mass index as a measuring standard.
I don't know about the average Jow Forumsommando, but a civilian could very well have access to better nutrition and sleep than the average milfag. Plenty of civilians are into fitness as well. The military does practice going on marches and runs more than the average civilian, but they often do it to the point of injury. How many veterans do you know with arthritis and fucked up joints?

Attached: 1566497469865.jpg (400x605, 51K)

>Taking every advantage you can get in a situation is stupid, just settle for one especially the cheaper one
Not only are you using reddit spacing, you're also a poorfag and an idiot.

>thinking anything that sisterfucker botkin puts out means anything
Y I K E S

you won't get experience from a privatizrd drill sergeant, training is only half of it
the afghans haven't really done anything militarily effective at all, they just hide and then shoot from ranges where US dudes can't effectively shoot back due to the superior range of 7.62x54r and the advantage of surprise
other than that they just wait for guys to roll into ieds, anytime they're pitted against the US military in actual fights or doorkicking they get fucked

sorry dun have one, not in the military

the average civilian doesn't larp as an operator tho :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc

>t. justasgood human bean
>the average man thinks he is naturally good at fighting, fucking, and driving. these things take practice.

I'm going to be Security Forces in the Air Force so I can dab on those fucking retard pussy LARPers all day long, brother.

why should i bother caring about this

Hell yeah brother, get some.

You do know the military is full of average people, right? I'm not saying I could do all they do physically, because I don't train as much as I should, but it's entirely within reason that a civilian could be just as fit and just as good with a rifle as the average infantryman. It's not rocket science.

It basically lays out what a fucking illegal shitshow travesty the process was that made the NFA law. It will make you mad if you give two shits about gun rights.

Better be ready to hold an ID scanner all day

Oh I already know and I think the NFA is a mad crock of shit which shouldn't even be used as toilet paper let alone legislation.
Free suppressors, SBRs and modern machine guns for everyone

Additionally, Jow Forums has a surprising amount of Jow Forums overlap.
>at least when people mention martial arts or “fat jaga fit in big luau”

MILITARY STRONK
ONLY FILL OF BESTEST PEOPLE
BESTEST TRAINING
youtube.com/watch?v=N0id3WfiJrc

By your logic, it's entirely within reason that the average infantryman could be justasgood at your job. It's not small unit tactics.

Children argue about potential. Adults talk about accomplishments. Marksmanship and fitness aren't fighting. They're the prerequisites to it.

Does it absolutely boggle you that there are people who are competent in doing more than one thing?

Found the airshit loving trannies
No, we’ll never accept you in our community

>Jow Forums larpers called out as larpers
>get buttmad and shift the goalposts to normies being fit
>cherrypick videos of military fug ups

>I raked dirt for 4 years
>That makes me qualified to talk about anything
Retards go into the military and egotistical retards come out.

>you need to practice fighting with military support to be a guerilla
ok

so the military is like Jow Forums but an organization you're contractually obligated to stick with?

Unless you are in special forces, the military doesn't teach you shit about fuck. If you ever find a grunt that's competent in anything (including shooting/prepping/tactics/whatever), it's despite being one, not because of it.

not an airsoft player or a discord tranny, quite the contrary user
I want you to be stronger, to enlist, and eventually begom an operator...
unless you don't think you're cut out for it?

Attached: 1568501093228.png (680x497, 587K)

join the military goyim

Attached: starofdavid.jpg (1920x1200, 1.6M)

ur n fgt larper
t. saylorr
You do know the overwhelming majority of people in the military are not in combat roles, right? And even then most 11 series and 0311’s are just sitting around with their thumbs up their asses painting rocks for a few years.
Agreed, but that roboass will be mine.
>if not prove me wrong
The past 4 or so decades.

Real talk, how to get legitimate military combat/small unit training without joining the military? Those private lessons seem pretty limited to just shooting, and even in that aspect they look pretty crap.

Read some manuals and larp with your friends.
But if you want to be a guerilla, you should learn some chemistry instead.

If you’re talking about operating like a mercenary in Cold War Africa then it isn’t happening, you missed the mark by a few centuries when governemts everywhere would hire foreign mercenaries and issue letters of marque like it was going out of style. Maybe something big will flare up in the next few decades though.

Seriously. The vast majority of military personnel, 89%, never get deployed and and even smaller sliver of that portion go outside the gate, and even then not everyone who goes out sees action.

Generally, military enlistment only implies that you didn't have more lucrative prospects elsewhere.

Read books/course material. Practice being absolutely miserable for extended periods of time in the outdoors.

Make friends with a non-retarded vet.

actually no he's my emotional support twink, can't have 9
the past 4 decades is not an answer btw

It's not goalpost shifting to point out the obvious that the military is full of fat retarded welfare queens.

>people who are not in the military or not planning to enlist in the military have no business calling airsofters larpers if they talk boogaloo and operating shit
>change my mind

> Stockpiling weapons and ammunition, learning to handle actual firearms
Vs
> Working in teams (presumably) drilling close urban warfare
I started replying to be mad at you, but I guess you have half a point. Airsoft faggots are only faggots if they act like faggots. Just playing airsoft is not guarantee of faggotry I guess

>Make an assmad statement about military service supremacy and how everyone else is just incompetent
>Get precise explanation on why that's incorrect
>"W-wow guys way to shift the goalposts jesus christ"

where is there any precise explanation?
somebody posted some military fail funny bideo and another guy posted something about how 60-ish% of military personnel are kinda fat retards
this does not change that the average infantryman and especially the average ussocom dude is likely more experienced, in better shape, and generwlly more capable than the average Jow Forumsposter, you would have to be delusional to think otherwise

my primary point was that Jow Forumstards say airshitters are larp but they like to larp as being superior combatants to military personnel or somethin coz sometimee they shoot nuggets at the range and shitpost on this board

Im a veteran that plays Airsoft I play in basketball shorts with a mp5 its fun as fuck

>The average deployed delta force operator is in better shape than a bunch of fucking weebs arguing on the internet
Very cool, I had no idea

hey, I included infantrymen too fgt

First of all, why are you assuming that a large portion of Jow Forums-posters aren't active duty military?
Second of all,
>they like to larp as being superior combatants to military personnel or somethin coz sometimee they shoot nuggets at the range and shitpost on this board
I don't think anyone has ever claimed this.