How do you stop yourself from getting gg after gas is poured on you?

How do you stop yourself from getting gg after gas is poured on you?
You probably can't shoot them because the sparks could be enough to light the gas. Do you just have to run?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-151432_Facebook.jpg (1439x1476, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I shoot them. Stop believing what you see in movies, it doesnt work that way. Theres vids of ppl shooting guns submerged in gasoline and nothing happens.

Yeah, it don't work like that chief.

This. Watch the myth busters about gas pump myths. I bet you believe shitposting on your phone while getting gas will blow up the whole town too.

>Submerged

Liquid gasoline does not ignite, it is the vapors that are flammable.

>>muzzle blast doesn't splatter gasoline everywhere, generating vapors

Tell me this nog got life.

>Being submerged doesn't contain and extinguish blast and "sparks"

You jump onto and bearhug them for a mutual kill.

lmao no, of course he didn't.

metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/
>George Steward has been sentenced to between 30 and 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder last month.
>His sister Taige Steward said he was not a ‘monster’, while family friend Tyrone Davison said the family wants to appeal the sentence.

Attached: 1567536829458.jpg (735x718, 134K)

>what’s this metal thing on my side?
>fuckin’ A, it’s a gun
>it’s even loaded!
>mfw
>looks like you’re getting a one way ticket to the shadow realm, my boy
Also gas doesn’t work like that oh pee.

Attached: 1F59C79A-2390-43F3-94DC-56FAFE0513A1.jpg (499x356, 19K)

Literally never fucking fails

Attached: A0A64895-B649-4937-8E34-E074E0319FCC.png (246x205, 108K)

ye, he got his life back on track, he a gud boi!

Let him out for all I care.

Just let me know when and where.

yea, would be a good time to introduce necklacing to america.

its probably OP bumping the thread

>Replies:20
>Posters:16
I think it is you who’s the samefag

>How do you stop yourself from getting gg after gas is poured on you?
If gas was all he had, fling your loosest outer layer at him before you stop-drop-roll. The panic of being on fire is really fucking hard to fight, but a gas fire on most clothing won't hit autoignition temperatures while you're still alive. You can still smother the fire, and should do so promptly.
Also:
>sparks
If you have a gun, shoot the fucker. That's it.

In addition to the Jow Forums vibes here, I feel like this would be a "1 post by this ID" thread.

Dude let's try it over the weekend, you can be my experimental Monkey

lol nice pic

Just take out a knife and stab their ass

Could you imagine bursting into flames as soon as you shot your gun? It would be the most metal thing and how I would choose to go out.

Even if I did set myself on fire, I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory.

>the virgin arson victim
>the chad self-immolation martyr

>submerged
Not the same as having clothes cover with fuck loads of surface area allowing vapors to escape.

I'm asking when your just coated.

Its not the same as shooting a propane from a distance, you have literal burning gunpowder leaving the barrel and the action. I'd like to see a video, gas soak some denim or cotton and rest the mag of a handgun on it, and fire to see if it lights.
I'd probably shoot them without thinking, I'm just wondering if you'd catch on fire.

"Let the punishment be the crime"...

Oh boy another retarded lefty raid thread

niggers are disgusting animals i hate having to share a country with them.

>This

Yes we know you're a democrat

There's two billion niggers in the world. They're here to stay. That being said there are countries that legitimately have no niggers

Why do americans allow this to happen?

because they are limp wrist pussies that wouldnt lift a finger if it were their daughter or wife

What kind of retarded left wing fallacy is this? Why does europe allow muslims to run people down and blown up concerts?

>I'm just wondering if you'd catch on fire.
I vaguely remember something in Rabelais' Pantagruel about how this is not the case with a wheellock but was the case with a matchlock.

It's why we had segregation back in the day.

Because not doing it would be wayciss

No shareblue it isn't

So you're so deluded you assume I'm a leftist and then you resort to whataboutism? This is why Americans let blacks walk all over them, they are pathetic and only deny to delay action

So doubling down on fallacy

Okay so you're schizo. Another reason why Americans are so complacent and take cock up their asses: because they're so entranced with their own delusions that they're detached from reality.

All niggers and kikes should be gassed. All other nonwhites deported.

It's amazing how you shareblue tards continue to out yourself by using 'schizo', even when we tell you we know it's part of your scripted responses.

you wont do a damn thing but sit on that soap box fat ass.

Hey officer

I want to ask you something. Do you think I'm some shareblue agent paid to post here because I said Americans are pussies for letting blacks walk all over them? Do you really think that, sincerely?

Everyone knows you are

>instantly resorts to its just a prank
this is the state of the white race, lmao pathetic

Try to grab and bearhug him. At best he won't light you up because he's gonna go too or at worst he wony get away with it

That’s true, but is he wrong though?

Bot

Okay, so you're a fucking nut job that spends too much time on this site. Go outside for a while and come back to reality.

it doesnt matter if he was right because nothing would change

No shareblue dismissing people as crazy still doesn't work. And no you aren't a far right nazi, no this isn't reddit, no you can't project that I'm the shill. Your script is known.

Thankfully. Last thing anyone sane wants is a corrupt fed pushing citizens to violence.

youre schizophrenic. youre insane, youre detached from reality. you arent normal. what youre thinking isnt real. its all in your head. get help.

you didnt say niggers so its pretty obvious, shareblue.

Pretty pathetic

you need help. the way you are thinking isnt normal. there are doctors that can help you. you need help

No shareblue using a slur against a compatriate raider doesn't make you fit in.

This

Attached: 1567148389795.jpg (750x907, 174K)

hope the little bastard spends the rest of his life locked up and when he is eventually released in his 80s to die someone soaks him in gas and torches him

You aren't good at this.

Lol

>His sister Taige Steward said he was not a ‘monster’
lock her up too, raid her and find her drugs >and family friend Tyrone Davison said the family wants to appeal the sentenced jail her
Good grounds to search his home in a few months right there already declared friend and associate of a murderer during the period the criminal was active

You preemptively kill every shitskin you possibly can in your locality, the rest will self deport out of fear. That is the best way to survive.

could someone take a second to explain to me why a black person would go out and do something like this?

Because democrats subsidize anti social behavior through welfare programs and destruction of the family.

based

The same reasons why chimpanzees kill people, it’s in their nature.

and nothing can be done about it so this country will slowly turn into an even more poor and crime ridden shit hole? where do we go? what do we do?

See

realistically, what can be done or where can we go

Shoulda picked our own damn cotton

Two big and loyal dogs and a shotgun and a mag revolver
This is in fact the ultimate deterrent and problems solver or all shades of scum not geerqueer crap and ARs

Reduce welfare, encourage marriage and discourage hookup culture and single motherhood, stop demonizing masculinity.
You accomplish nothing.

prevention - let nobody come close to you

Attached: 1559828815422 .jpg (596x1545, 264K)

>and nothing can be done about it so Detroit will slowly turn into an even more poor and crime ridden shit hole?
yes and it serves the people who live there right. Its a form of justice
>where do we go?
not Detroit
>what do we do?
Get a job and have kids and enjoy collecting weapons ad associated sports

>.t boomercuck faggotfudd

That's because it's the vapours that ignite, not the liquid. Think you should go back to school.

you punch them the fuck out

Attached: dolan_nalod.png (500x498, 72K)

He's the victim of the society the old man made. Can't put all the blame on him

He didn't steal bread to feed his kids user, he murdered someone for fun

Attached: Alfred_Bester2babylon5.png (320x278, 98K)

> not all the blame
yes, all of it, fuck you

I partially agree with you. Rogue farm equipment aren't people so you can't really blame it. Old man basically got taken out by a newer model runaway tractor that should've been sent back to the manufacturer 150 years ago.

Attached: B135FCFD-84F6-4BDC-A75A-91A8E82C9287.gif (384x384, 1.77M)

>sparks
From what?

This should be the first law, not 'u can speek lel'

>what is burning gunpowder

Good situational awareness at all times, if you failed that then tackle them and
>pic related

Attached: i-swear-to-god-ill-kill-us-all-if-you-fuck-with-me.jpg (720x411, 24K)

Checked

Attached: 1551381154993.jpg (750x907, 174K)

Your leftie faggot jannie ass is pathetic, deleting my responses because I'm calling out your friends agitation. You're a manipulative piece of trash with no integrity, and a small human being.

true. what i was going to say was
im just saying i think its an uphill battle. after all the right is incredibly disorganized and historically ineffective. on top of that the radical left has a grasp on the institutions (including educational, scientific, and medical) and major media centers (television, movies, news) of the country. they have the money, the power, and competency to do what they want. they have shown they are willing to fight to hold onto the culture also. furthermore, thats the main thing the right lacks that is the key reason why things are this bad anyway: the right isn't willing and dont take action. on the contrary the left took the culture by force is maintaining it through force. i like the optimism but we need to stay a little realistic here

kek. america truly is a shithole. you cucks can't even buy full autos and yet you make fun of germoids and bongs.

Attached: 1567949267956.webm (480x270, 2.53M)

>the right isn't willing and dont take action
this leads back to
>the right is incredibly disorganized and historically ineffective
this. the right has been atomized by history, so despite being willing and having the numbers, individuals, they can't link up into an org. the right is defeated in detail.

We can buy full autos
Every other thing in your post is correct

I guess thats one way to thank somebody for defeating racists

If the justice system wasn't so fucked, murderers would be executed in the same manner that they killed their victims.
Probably save a ton of money too.

Fuckin lel

>has equal rights and technically better oppertunities than WYTE DEBBULLS when it comes to education
>still murders an old man because he had the oppertunity

You don't just murder people based on oppertunity because of "MUH SOCIETY." Generally people like that, regardless of race, are just shitty humans.

Tl;dr, fuck off.

imagine reaching the age of 91, wondering how many more years you can make through with your loving family and shining legacy, and then that is your fate. some punk ass bitch zoomer nigger burning you to death. imagine that. if that was someone i was related to or close to...