What action scenes should they do for John Wick 4? What haven't they done with guns yet?

What action scenes should they do for John Wick 4? What haven't they done with guns yet?

Attached: wick.jpg (1600x2560, 716K)

Close an SKS bolt on benis.

>capeshit with guns: the series

>What haven't they done with guns yet?
revolvers

less hand to hand... Keanu is too old for that shit
full old school
>only wood furniture guns
>only "obsolete" pistols
>beat someone to death with a metal frame pistol
>at least one kill with a lever-gat
>removes a face with a blunderbuss
>grapeshot cannon
>le dimes in a shotgun but use silver coins so boomers will buy more and drive the price up

alternatively:

>takes place in California
>only uses "compliant" guns
>10 round mags

Use an obrez as the main weapon for the entire movie

someone with a rifle shoots him in the head while hes occupied doing gunkata with 15 other dudes

western theme- wheelies, levers, etc
or
survival scenario with super limited resources. maybe trapped on an island chain escaping from imprisonment where he has to steal supplies and make every bullet count.

>multi-kill potential due to over-penetration with every shot

DO iT

Set it in Russia

Neo, Morpheus and Trinity reunite

They go to the Tula Arms Museum and re-enact the “guns. lots of guns scene” then have a massive battle using Korobovs, AN-94’s, Vintorez and GM-94’s

lever action in 45-70 that he flip cocks and the people it hits launches them across the room

1911 with explosive bullets

...and he still lives, dons an eyepatch and gets called Punished Wick

>Russia
I want full unobtanium slavshit

>SKS slamfire multikill while the rifle is slung or on the ground and he's shooting other people
>overpenetration kills with a safari rifle
>killing someone with an improperly assembled Ross rifle by launching the bolt at them
>thrown Sig P320 around the corner kill
>ultra violent head removal with a KS-23 or a punt gun
>at least one kill with a mounted bayonet
>using a minigun
>using a custom .223 minigun
>taking advantage of the arming distance on 40mm grenades to skip them off of things to hit people he wouldn't normally be able to hit
>using a ballistic knife
>amputation via appendages getting caught in the bolt on something like a Hakim rifle or a Finnish 20mm Lahti
>a fight at an auction house selling rare guns where Ian from Forgotten Weapons makes a cameo and maybe even picks guns for John Wick
Theres a ton of stuff they can still do.

Since after the 3rd movie he's been cast out once again and is being hunted, I want to see some hobo weapons.
>Sawn of double barrel
>Battered and beat to shit .38sp snub revolver
>full auto Mac-10/Tec-9 with long as fuck mags
I want the shit to be like Wick grew up in Chicago gang banging with the best of them

I laughed harder at this than I should've

>Wick needs to shoot guys with guns down a hallway
>guys with knives are approaching him on the right
>he is using a hard ejecting gun like a QBZ/T97 (literally throws casings 40 feet)
>tilts his gun while shooting so that the casings hit his foes in the face to hold them back
More simply
>forward ejecting gun like an F2000 or RFB
>engaging a bunch of guys shooting down on him from the top of buildings
>empties the mags, tilts his gun back down to reload
>30 casings roll out of the ejection sleeve

Things they haven't done yet

>bolt actions
>LMGs
>Grenades
>Bows and arrows
>Sword dogfights with flying Cessnas where you swing from the window with one hand and fly with the other

88mm flak guns

>be inna firefight using rifle
>thanks to plot armor, take a bullet to the optic instead of head thus saving his life
>from behind cover, remove damaged optic and deploy back up iron sights
>kill bad dude with irons
>magpul sees a spike in profits the following week

passenger airliner fight

That takes place exclusively locked in the bathroom.

Or wait.. did you mean a fight using passenger airliners as the weapons

i just hope it doesn't turn into another fucking two hour advertisement for whatever guy does the customization jobs on the guns
just use normal guns

I like the way you think

I don't think they ripped off The Good, the Bad and the Ugly sufficiently. They need more antiquated wheelguns and Italians pretending to be Mexicans.

I want to see a bayonet charge after he runs out of ammo.

like a museum or something where he has to grab a rifle that hasn't been fired in years as well as some old out of production ammo. Runs out of ammo then goes ham with the bayonet, or like some legit WWI trench warfare weapons

Really hope they just stop making these since the third movie was REALLY bad. Honestly only because of the terrible set-up at the end of the second movie, but regardless, making more movies after the third just sounds like a bad idea.

Attached: 1541906121994.jpg (814x960, 143K)

This is Hollywood.
So it would be (Fully automatic semi-automatic revolvers)

Fucking idiot. There was literally a whole 2 minute scene where he disassembled like 7 revolvers.

The armory scene in 2 was pretty cringe desu

Even the second one didn't need to happen. Suffered from the same problems as The Raid - cool action that did just enough right to stay grounded, gets blown into mindless big budget setpieces strung together with a flimsy and contrived plot.

Quentin Tarantino taking the PD2-universe of John Wick and doing a movie on that sounds like the only 4th movie I'd watch.

Shoving a .22 pistol up some guys ass, having the bullet travel to his skull tumble inside a bit turning his brains into jelly, exiting and killing an adjacent bad guy. I can already hear boomers saying “told ya that a .22 bounces around your skull”.

2 was already bad because it was the same thing as 1. 3 is probably the same thing too. Noone wants to watch the same thing for 8 hours.

>Stand on the back of a full size blue whale just floating along the surface
>empty 2 calico 22lr pistols into it's head to sink it
Inb4 why?
>???

That’s literally why Disney Marvel movies are successful; Anyhow, 3 had better scenes than 2, at the further expense of plot. Very Woo-esque

Well actually most people would say the problhem with 3 is that it goes a little over the top compared to 1 and 2. I really like 2, btw. The Rome scene was great, and not just the action parts.

No matter what guns they use, I'll be curious to see how TT makes it into an overpriced abomination that no sane hitman would use.

Attached: i miss the p30l and glock 26.png (1280x863, 985K)

>edges cool curves bad

None. John Wick had descended into retarded fantasy clownery after the first movie.

Attached: 1567661061208.jpg (682x600, 225K)

Go full 3-gun. Go full plink/rangetoy. AR-15 chambered in .22 LR. Vepr-12 with a 20-round magazine and two muzzle breaks. John Wick kills a man by speedloading shotgun shells into his eye sockets then shooting him in the head with S&W 929.

Attached: 34ddadc63778b38dff4d4102c748baca.jpg (700x470, 69K)

John Wick 4 Sneaks up on a roastie like pic related who is STEALING OUR MEMES, and listens to her sing "honkler the impossible honk we live in society", before firing his ambidextrous 300 blackout 6.75 inch NAPA 4003 titanium solvent trap at the back of her head, and her face falls into the keyboard. I'm not very happy, I don't have a girlfriend and will be red flagged and held captive in homosexuality-inducement camps until I'm "AHNN"ing and fucking Astolfo/Asriel Archetypes. You can't stop me beta male jannies.

He fires again, and the eyelander harry potter wan die in the eye eyelander flies at the screen and there's a inward zoom blur before the movie directors send us off.

Anyone else pissed off with colored hair roasties who think they are literally me? They have not suffered what I have, and created the vast, rich, internal systems, dialogue, worlds, and ruling authority plans I have. They're not worthy of using the same terminology I've used.

October 4th is the release date of Cuck and Joker. THEY, are obviously planning astroturfed social unrest and unpredictable neo-warfare by Jow Forums male types. The scene in Cuck where the overweight lonely white guy puts the gun to his head because he's a mom freaker, makes me so excited. It feels like I'm playing an RTS with a huge supply of white gamer honklers, and when one dies after I go harder than youtube redditors say Shrek 2 goes hard, I instantly switch to the endearing image of a fat yet humbled white cuck man making use of what little resources he has, killing CNN anchors with his pipe shotgun and tile body armor.

Attached: 1564539621878.png (604x630, 353K)

It's not like 1 was very realistic

There was no point where I felt patronised in JW1. None really in JW2 besides the subway silencers and maybe the IIIa business suit.

People say the ending is dumb are retards. Wick was fighting off shitloads of assassins the moment he returned to NY and it was so bad that he needed Morpheus to help him get from the slums to the CBD, which is like 1 mile. Obviously there was a ton of people doing assassin work on the side in NY well before the ending. They had a whole hotel for fucks sake.

kek fpbp

fuck, never thought I wanted this so bad

both

I didn't watch 3 so idk

M1897 and he just slamfires down a hallway

>combat master
>never used in a real life firefight

Hes going to allegedly be in new york taking revenge, so i would like to see him ONLY use a pencil to kill all 6000 bad guys the entire movie.

I didn't mention 3. My problem with 3 is that it stopped feeling like Wick was in danger as soon as the horses showed up. The Hailey scenes were just a slog of the 2 fighting sword wielding Arabs without any real sense of either Wick or Hailey being at risk. And the part where he knowingly goes to fight armored opponents with an MPX was a mix patronising me for assuming that would be enough and making Wick look stupid for assuming the same.

He doesn't need to be in NY to take revenge. There's just the one guy there that shot him off the roof and we know they won't kill that actor off. The rest of the high table would be in other places. The arab prince guy is one lead.

3 sucked so much I hope they don't continue the series.
At this point it became just a glorified Taran tactical ad.

They should portray more AK/AR combat drills instead of fetishing Glocks/2011s.

Why doesn't john use a 10mm instead of shooting everyone 3 times

more golden deagles AWPS and klobbs

>muh Ian
Kill yourself.

>And the part where he knowingly goes to fight armored opponents with an MPX was a mix patronising me for assuming that would be enough and making Wick look stupid for assuming the same.
What's wrong about him choosing an MPX, given that he always goes for headshots anyways? Do you honestly think that a gayr-15 is going to perform better at CQB distances for someone who just takes headshots outside of the specific situation that was shown in 3 where the guys John Wick was shooting had full face helmets?

Pity reply.

>hobo/favela tier weapons, likely homemade pipe guns and arrows and shit
>AK’s
>maybe a bit of a western tone as he relocates to some desert area out west, not full big iron lone ranger but more lever/bolt actions and revolvers and shit instead of overly gucci tarant tactical PCC’s
>more survival oriented loadout, so less flashy weapons and much less resources as he is both trying to stay underground and fuck some shit up as one last deathwish at the same time
>maybe something involving 3 letter agencies, could either do some wetwork for them as one last job to get the criminal underworld off of his back or they join in on the manhunt to bring him in
After 3 Wick is one of the most wanted men on the planet and has basically no resources left. If they’re going to do a 4th movie it would be better to either just kill him off or have his death be faked and him relocated to some remote island or forest or something to live out his days. Wick may be an expert at what he does but he is not fucking Superman, so ideally there’d be more of a sense of his mortality in 4. Whether it is from him being old and all the years catching up or him getting a significant injury that still handicaps him or whatever, just actually have some stakes instead of “older Neo constantly rolling around taking out 10 guys at once while they just stand there with gun fu”.

Keanu and the director/stunt coordinator are into 3gun which is why there's so much rifle/pistol/shotgun 3gun shit in the movies.

He only ever uses fully auto weapons, like, a couple of really isolated times, especially in submachine gun form, and it's usually because he just emergency looted one from some mook.

It'd be nice to see him actually control some neat modern submachine guns, especially the ones intended to deal with body armor, given that his primary antagonists now seem to heavily use it.

Makes more sense than fucking magic armor piercing shotgun slugs being more effective than the rifle he was using.

I'd like them to make John use guns that aren't some super customized, high end pistol/rifle/shotgun since he doesn't have help from the company anymore. Something like a basic Glock and an AK of some sort. And I'd really like a long range sniping scene too.

>celebs anger me

>What haven't they done with guns yet?
Portray them realistically

>create an entire good bad&ugly homage scene where wick disassembles five different revolvers and creates a frankengun
>only uses it to shoot one guy then drops it and runs off
he could have at least loaded a full cylinder and fanned it or something

That whole scene was a reference to the Good the Bad and the Ugly

The rifle was a pcc chambered in 9mm.

It's ok, friend. We're all going to make it. Hang in there.

Taran Butler will be on camera talking directly to the audience trying to sell his guns while Keanu sits nearby.

>Gee Billy, 2 muzzle brakes??

>What action scenes should they do for John Wick 4?
swords
lots of swords
modern crossbow
muzzleloader
hammer/screwdriver

PLEASE NO 4th MOVIE

the first one was fucking great. pure kino
the 2nd one was like the first ome, just not as deep and more action
the 3rd one, pure trash and a waste of money

Not killing bad guys with pink 10/22.

Attached: wm_6171127.jpg (1600x1200, 174K)

Only good part of John Wick 3 was the knife/hatchet scene in the beginning. Then it just became tiresome.