Cant decide between reliability track record of g19 and better accuracy/ergonomics of CZ p10C

Help me decide? Any anons out there have both and prefer one over the other? Any problems to report with p10c?
Thanks

Attached: New-CZ-P10C-9mm-10.jpg (954x639, 311K)

If you want to spend another $100+ making the perfect glock perfect, get the glock. If you want widely available anywhere mags get the glock. If you want a better trigger, better ergos, and honestly better sights, right out of the box for like $75 less than a G19, get the P10C.

Thanks. Thats what I was thinking too after hours of research.

Have you considered the P320? Arguably better than either of those pistols.
Aftermarket support is a little thin right now but that should change quickly now that .mil has adopted the M17/M18.
I bought a P320F and swapped to an XCarry grip. Could not be happier. Will be adding a compact slide in the future.

I have had a G19 twice. Sold the first one because I was bored of it. Thought I should get one again because it's a "standard," then traded that one off for a P10C plus some boot and I have no regrets.

I even threw the taran kit in the G19 and it was still just plain underwhelming.

If you end up with the P10C and need a holster, it will fit into both Glock 19 holsters as well as CZ P07 holsters (snugly). I also recommend Falco Holsters out of Slovakia if you like leather, my oldest one is 7 now and has been abused heavily and hasn't even popped a stitch.

No I will look into that. This will be the first polymer gun I have ever bought, syill trying to decide. Ive always stayed away from polymer, preferring steel and alloy. But thought I should get a polymer gun too.

OP here. Yeah the P10C will most lilely be my next purchase

The thing that also bothers me about glock is that with every new generation of glock guns they barely change anything, usually small cosmetic things, no big creative innovations or vastly improved ergonomics. I dont know much about polymer guns but from what I do know glock seems lazy or complacent. That being said the durability and track record and success of the glock design cant be denied

>Czoyshit

Have you even held any of them? The CZ has brick ergos. The only future you have is with a S&W M&P 2.0

Attached: apex.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

The P320 is a blocky high bore axis piece of shit, it's made on a DA/SA design and poorly applied to the striker fired world.

Is that meme still being pushed?

I just purchased ten 15-round and twenty 17-round Magpul Glock Mags for under $300. That would have cost me in excess of a grand purchasing CZ mags. I'm gonna get an additional ten of both the 21-round and 27-round Magpul Glock stendos. New handguns are going to have to be vastly superior to the Glock in order to convince me to abandon all of these cheap (and 100% reliable for me) mags.

p10c had an embarrassing amount of design flaws. I wouldn’t trust one, or a p320c, or any other model that started off with catastrophic problems.

>catastrophic problems
Such as?

They're both great guns but like many said....the G19, with good sights can be up too 550 + if you buy new. The CZ on the other hand, already comes with amazing sights and imo has better ergonomics. The only thing the G19 bests the P10c in is aftermarket availability and mags. CZ mags are fucking expensive and hard to find but they run super smooth compared glock mags. I also sold my glock twice and bought one twice just because...but my P09 (the P10C older hammer fire full size) is still my go to gun for SHTF or long trips. I'd say rent both and see which one fits your hand better but if I could choose one for EDC without caring about aftermarket shit I'd pick the g19. If you want something more reliable that will leave you extra money for a holster and rounds pick the CZ.

Glock. Buy right the first time. The Cz is what you get if you actually wanted the Glock, but were too impatient/undisciplined to save.

I just stick with Glock because of simplicity and aftermarket. A lot of the glockoffs have slight imrovements, but nothing substantial enough to displace the glock as the default striker fired option.

>but what about parts availability after the boog?

>high bore axis
Stopped reading right there. Go shoot more guns, noguns.

I prefer the cz. Can go wrong either way tho

>boogalooposting
Please kys

>more accuracy
Doesn't matter because you're not a good enough shooter for the extremely insignificant difference to be important.

Just get whatever feels better in the hand

I am not a poor fag like you so I can buy any gun I want, I have glocks, Sigs, Hks, S&Ms and FNs and several other brands. The 320 is a excellent gun. Stop being a faggot already. Nobody really cares about your muh glock bullshit. You faggots dog on the vp9 also. That gun out of the box shoots better than a glock out of the box.

3rd gen smiths?

Why would you ever need that many mags? 10 i get but a combined 30 mags? For a sidearm?

This is quite a retarded post

None because he made it up. Well not the 320 drop

Yeah that is a lot for my purposes I will only need 5 or 6 mags. So I will probably end up buying the cz p10c (comes with 2 mags) and then buying 3 or 4 soon after. In the future if I see good deals at shops or shows I might get a few more but probably wont need to.

I could understand buying lots of mags if you shoot a ton and/or are a prepper. Or if everyone in your family has glocks and could uses mags as stocking stuffers

>None because he made it up.
Nah, I've seen his ramblings in other threads where P-10 was mentioned. He's talking about the few negligible issues on first models that were fixed years ago and no longer appear on those made in 2018 and later.

I still laugh my ass off about the idiots beating the shit out of their Sigs with hammers. All that proved is that the chassis is built like a tank.

2017*

2017 P-10 are a mixed bag. Some may have all the upgrades, some may have a few or even none at all. I've handled quite a few before buying one. I recommend getting one made in 2018 just to safe.

You will shoot better with a gun if it has a lower bore axis. Highly skilled people can shoot around it, but it's an impediment

It's basic physics. Torque increases with distance.

All striker fired handguns have effectively equal accuracy. When people say handguns are more "accurate", 90% of the time they're just being retarded and mean that they shot it well. IIRC gen 5 glock barrels shoot like 4" at 50 yards. If that doesnt cut it for you, a P10c isn't going to be good enough either. You need to start looking at things like Pardinis and Sphinxes.

What innovation do you want? Mounted rocket launchers? There’s only so much you can do

Don't forget your destructive device tax stamp if you buy the 'nade.

>beating the shit out of their sigs with hammers

Are you talking about that youtube video where that guy was lightly tapping on the back of his sig's slide with a plastic mallet and setting it off? Yeah real robust design you got there Ranjeet.

Glocks fucking suck.

t. own 2

how much does Glock pay you to post?

Glock. CZoy is a meme

Glock is LITERALLY a meme.

If you’re a hipster and a homosexual get the CZ

>the boog

Attached: SOY.jpg (1021x742, 95K)

Nailed it

IMO the M&P 1.0 is more ergonomic than the new boi

Most of their guns are btfo by literal clones of their guns made by Wops, kikes, and Turkroaches

I suppose that makes sense but even for big igloo prep money from 20 of that 30 sidearm mags is better spent for more primary ammo, mags, and parts. Thats just fucked priories unless you're explicitly anticipating an AWB 2.0 and want a lifetime supply

The CZ is one comfy boi in the store. Once I got it out to the range I put three mags through it and then sold it to a friend.

The shape of the beavertail combined with an aggressive high grip made the recoil impulse transfer directly into the first knuckle on my thumb. It was tolerable for the first mag, painful for the second mag, then every shot of the third mag sent pain and tingling up my forearm.

I also found the recoil to be snappier on the CZ than the G19. Not by much, but it's there.

G19 with TTI competition sights, a buttplug, and a shine job on the trigger, and you've got a WAY better gun than the CZ. Bonus: I will never not be able to find mags for the G19.

>The shape of the beavertail combined with an aggressive high grip made the recoil impulse transfer directly into the first knuckle on my thumb. It was tolerable for the first mag, painful for the second mag, then every shot of the third mag sent pain and tingling up my forearm.
Maybe you should get that checked out.

to each their own, and no one should say dick about your preference simply due to your physiology.

I'm assuming you were using same load/stance on both.

>Gen 5
>improved accuracy with marksman barrel
>removal of finger grooves
>more robust extraction compared to Gen 4’s

Maybe it’s because you don’t actually shoot that you will not notice any of these things

Is reddit still here?

They're both excellent handguns, the glock has a more iconic look, but the CZ for sure has better ergos. Fuck the Gen 5 Glocks.

Attached: africa lean.jpg (980x752, 167K)

>usually small cosmetic things, no big creative innovations or vastly improved ergonomics
Firearms are pretty much a mature technology by now, all we are left with is small upgrades. Hell, I bet that if Glock actually came up with a brand new design that changes everything, you would be the first one to cry how expensive it is. Because innovation is anything but cheap.

Attached: alien.jpg (670x446, 35K)

What about pants availability after the boog?

I don't think you have ever handled a P320. You have certainly never shot one.
First of all, it isn't DA/SA. Either you are sorely confused or you have no idea what that term means. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are thinking of the P320's cousin, the P250. The P250 is an internal hammer DAO with a long trigger pull like a DA revolver. The P320 is a true striker fired design like a Glock or a P10 or an M&P, etc.
It's also funny that you call it "blocky" when we are in a thread talking about Glocks. The slide is a lot less square than a Glock and the grips are more rounded. If you don't care for the rounded grips you can switch to the X series grips which are flat sided. By the way, you can swap out the ENTIRE polymer grip frame which is not possible with the other two pistols being discussed. If you buy a P320F plus a compact conversion kit and a carry sized grip, you can configure one pistol to be the same size as a G17, G19, G45, and a full slide/compact combo not available on any Glock. Plus you can get a P320 with a Romeo. installed out of the box for less than a Glock with the MOS cut.

As for the high bore axis, that's fud nonsense. It might feel that way if you are used to the wrist forward design of the Glock grip. If you are among the people who just don't care for the Glock grip design you will find the P320 very comfy.

As for the P10, that was my second choice when I initially set out to buy a G19. I found that the grip was not as comfy as CZ's usually are. I love the grip of the SP-01. I do not love the P10 or the P09 or P07. It's just not quite right. The P320 felt very comfy but in shooting it I found the gun shifted in my grip a little. The standard grip is not stippled aggressively enough. The X series grip is pure sex by comparison. This is now the nicest handling polymer pistol I have shot. Second favorite being the M&P.

The P320 drop issue was an unlikely event that Sig had already fixed by the time .mil inspectors found it.
The P10 had a tendency to lose mag release parts and snap striker tips. Pretty sure both of those issues have been addressed.

What’s the advantage of striker fired pistols over double action pistols?

i have a p10c, have shot a g19
the g19 just didnt fit my hand. i shot pretty poorly with it compared to the p10c. my p10c has over 1k rounds through it, 0 issues of any kind
shoot (or at least fondle) both before buying if you can

Cz is a fine company. Glock has also had its fair share of problems. FN & HK are probably better alternatives than CZ though, but it's not a shitty company by any means.

I had the same issue as you for quite some time. Initially I wanted a CZ-P10C and decided to get one but I let Jow Forums talk me into buying a Gen4 G19 over it. So I did.
>Had to have frame stippled because no matter what anyone says, they're just fucking blocky and have shit ergos compared to almost any other pistol.
>Had to buy night sights because OEM Glock sights are a joke
>Easily bought an OWB and IWB holster at same store I bought the Glock, that's a win imho.
>Put several thousand rounds through Glock.
>I always shot high and left with it, I never could get the point of aim to be my point of impact. I just got so good at knowing where to hold, it didn't matter.
>Went shooting with some friends one day.
>One has a CZ-75 PO1.
>I pick it up and I'm not shitting you, I was hitting 8 inch steel plates at 130 yards with it, with relative ease.
>Instantly fall in love.
>Put Glock with a new frame on Armslist.
>I can't fucking give it away.
>Eventually trade it for shotgun.
>Keep shotgun because it was a Mossberg 930 and brand new.
>Bought a Beretta 92fs next day.
>Out of the box I'm driving nails with it.
I had no bad experiences with my Glock, I just fucking hated it's ergos so I'll never waste my money on another one. That being said, in my opinion, out of the box, they are incomplete and need 150-200 bucks in stuff to be competitive with stuff coming out at the same price now .

Striker designs are very tough and low maintenance. They also have a shorter and lighter trigger pull than a DAO and are mechanically more simple than a DA/SA and have fewer moving parts exposed to dust and dirt.
Probably the bigest reason LE and military like strikers is simply because of how idiot proof they are. Field stripping keeps the average goon away from the striker assembly which is usually only touched at the armorer level. Operation of the pistol is about as simple as you can get. Also, it seems like a good quality striker gun is cheaper to produce than a DA/SA pistol.

The safest pistol design would be a DAO with no manual safety and a low mass internal hammer. Such a gun would probably be less dirt resistant than a striker fired pistol and a little more difficult to field strip. It would also be more difficult to train personell to shoot it well. If you are comfortable with a DA revolver, a good DAO pistol with a smooth trigger is a pleasure to shoot and very confidence inspiring to carry. Slim chance of a negligent discharge and no additional safeties to operate.

He's not completely wrong, the p320 is an update on the 250 which is dao hammer fired

This.

VP9 or 320 OP, PPQ or M&P2.0 are also worth checking out.

Glock is only great if you are already invested in the system, but since you are starting from scratch those 4 are worth checking out.

Personally the 320 is my favorite, I wanted to hate it, but the modularity shit is a game changer and due to the contracts it’s only gonna get more and more prevalent in terms of aftermarket support and holsters. 320 is the pistol going forwards, like Glock and the 92 was from the 80s until now, obviously they will remain players as the 1911 did but their share will decrease as the 320 grows, this is why Glockfags are seething, they are emotionally invested with a tool.

Read the fucking post again you absolute cunt, it's a DA/SA DESIGN ADAPTED TO A STRIKER FIRED GUN

A striker fired gun should NEVER have such a high bore axis.

All the seething in this thread.
I own only Glock pistols they're insanely reliable never had fte,ftf,or light strikes their perfect.
The ergonomics are meh,the grip is nothing special.
It has the highest capacity for full sized pistols,parts are cheap and easy to replace.
And probably the biggest reason price point to performance.
A new glock gen 4 is $500
New Beretta 92fs$600
New CZ-75$600
New HKvp9sk$600

Its robust and as reliable as more expensive pistols on the market.

But he is completely wrong. They share barrels and grip frames and nothing else.
You seem upset.
How is it "adapted" when they use totally different ignition mechanisms? The barrels and grips are interchangeable but the slides and FCU's are not. I don't think the mags interchange either.

Your fixation on bore axis confirms you for noguns. The beavertail of the P320 brings the hand very high on the gun. The X series takes this farther by increasing the beavertail height and further undercutting the trigger guard. You are being fooled by the looks of the Glock grip angle. Your wrist is at a different angle but tjis doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means in terms of recoil mitigtion. And enjoy having your finger chewed up by the Glock trigger guard.

I shoot a lot. Having 500 rounds+ loaded in mags when I show up at the range saves inordinate amounts of time. Spending $500 on mags to gain 20min every range trip is easily worth the money. Plus, I have mags stashed all over the house. What I mentioned in that post were just the mags I purchased last week. I have a lot more than that.
Maybe someday.

Fresh pasta.

>I shoot a lot. Having 500 rounds+ loaded in mags when I show up at the range saves inordinate amounts of time. Spending $500 on mags to gain 20min every range trip is easily worth the money.
You still have to load those mags. You're not saving time at all. That's got to be the most inane reason to stockpile mags I have ever heard.

I save time at the range. My time at the range is limited. My time watching YouTube videos can serve a dual purpose as also mag loading time. I do the same thing with rifle mags.

But why did you cite the price of a Gen4 instead of a Gen5? Why would anyone jump into Glocks with the older version? It would make sense only if you already had a bunch of Gen4's or earlier models. Also, the finger grooves suck.
If money is the problem, but you have your heart set on a Glock, just wait for a LE trade in deal and get a Gen3 for $300.

>dude just buy a LEO trade in Glock
Fuck you. I took this advise and ended up putting more money into the gun as a new one.
>needed new recoil spring&guide rod$10
>new slide release$10
>new magazine release$10
>new magazine$20
>new sights$15
>G22 gen 3 $350+tax+FFL Fee=$400
I spent roughly $475-$480 for a beat to hell Glock carried by some fat ass cop,when I could of bought a newer gen and new Glock for $499.

This but get the glock 19 mos

the only thing you mentioned that should have been swapped out is the recoil spring

if the rest of it like a mag release was so beat to shit with physical damage you should have just passed on that specific glock and bought the next one its not like posurp is rare.

glock replaces magazines for free if its oem
you pay to mail them and thats it.
if you find a bunch of beat to shit early gem mags mail em in and get the newest gen

CZs are fine guns, the P-series are "duty" grade DA/SA pistols comparable to most other modern plastic handguns.

If you're after pure reliability and long term durability above all else you'd be better off with an HK anyway, especially a full size USP.

Buyer beware.

Still doesn't change the fact Glocks hold their value.
Glock gen 4 New release$550 now$575
S&W M&P 2.0 New release$850 now $250
Springfield Armory XD-9 New release$1050 now $200
Taurus G2C new release $499 vs $99

See what I'm saying.

What, g2c didnt sell at 499. As soon as it was out it was around $180 after rebate to flood the market. At many stores it is still around $225-250, which is only somewhat less than the preceeding Millenium g2 around $275-300 out the door of the dealer.

shit b8 m8

now kindly kys

Glockfags are this dumb so don’t assume.