Jow Forums tell me why i shouldn't buy a Ruger PC-9

Jow Forums tell me why i shouldn't buy a Ruger PC-9.
Handled one at the local gunstore and i liked the feel of it.But i ain't sure it's worth the 800$CAD they are asking for it.

Attached: ruger-pc-carbine-19100-3.jpg (1350x700, 48K)

stfu and just buy the fucking rifle pussy

buy it online then

I've been debating back and forth whether or not I want to purchase Ruger's PC 9mm rifle and after shooting it again I decided against it. It's a great gun and I don't think you can go wrong by buying it but after having shot some AR pistols and other hybrid firearms I feel like these PC rifles are a bit awkward and out of place in the gun hierarchy. If you're gonna have a big ass gun, get a matching caliber for it. Just look how stupid that fucking magazine looks in that thing. If you're really set on a pistol caliber gun thats bigger than a pistol...look into an AR pistol

Kinda my feel too, but i already got an m14 + a VZ.58 so i kinda want a fun lil plinker that isn't a .22 .

>tell me why i shouldn't buy a Ruger PC-9
Heavy, limited aftermarket parts. Easy son, just wait or build your own from an 80% lower.

Pretty much the same here. Just feels too heavy. I would like to handle this version first and see if I like it better.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x305, 20K)

AR based gun are a bit of a limited solution where i live. You are restricted to use them at the gun range + you have to own an extra loicence

Attached: blackface_diptych (1).jpg (1200x726, 146K)

They're fun but if you're looking for it to fill a role there are much better options out there. They're more of a niche gun aimed at areas with restrictive gun laws where options are limited.

my firend got this version. it looks cool in pics but in person the long rail is unnecessary. the rail is actually pretty light and thin, but that thinness makes it feel cheap. it also feels unrefined, like they made it out of recycled soda cans.
im not a fan of this version, but the rifle overall was decent

Just save up and buy an mp5 clone. Ezpz

>mp5 mags vs. schlock mags

Fucking $800?! They are like $450 down here.

Welcome to leafland, where our money is worth nothing , everything is overpriced and overtaxed.

Hey dumb retard wait till sfrc has 15% off every 3 weeks and buy it then like everyone else. Now get your ass back in cangen

Yeah, scorpion is good for the money.

800cad is ~600usd, still way overpriced though

SFRC doesn't have it in stock and it's the 15% sale atm.

The best reason not to buy it is because the only time I saw it used and the owner let me shoot it it was a jamming pos and the owner admitted it and said he was going to try and send it back. Also in leafland only buy a semi auto you're willing to put in storage for a few years in case turd-o rigs the election

I have two that I run using Glock mags. They've been reliable and I really enjoy shooting them. They're extremely fun, and have a nice crisp trigger.

9mm is cheap and available, and better suited to intermediate size game, when compared with .22lr. People shit on a 9mm carbine, but hot +P 9mm out of a 16" barrel is ballistically comparable to typical commercial .357 magnum loads out of a 6" barreled revolver. When you factor in 33rnd magazines, it's actually pretty formidable.

They're surprisingly precise, and the take down mechanism holds zero reliably. They're nearly as precise as an AR, however cheap 9mm tends to string vertically because of inconsistent powder charges. Hitting gongs out to 200yds is reasonably easy, offering much better range than a handgun.

There is however one flaw, you can break the rifle if you jam magazines into it too hard. The ejector functions as a magazine stop, and forcing mags in really hard can bend the ejector, causing the carbine to malfunction. Fortunately there's plenty of clearance in the design. So Ruger could probably make a version 2 magazine adapter that fixes the issue entirely. The Ruger and Glock ejectors are interchangeable, so the rifle basically comes with a spare ejector anyway. I haven't run into this problem personally, but it's something to be aware of.

Attached: SG-1085-4.jpg (1000x552, 504K)

I hear it's a solid PCC but I think I'd rather get the beretta, would run this as a PPSH like some user was posting before Looks like Master of Disguise when the dude is being an Indian