How did these books even become so popular

how did these books even become so popular

Attached: onibk_368_adedd1a5-6258-4ec8-bc90-0e1c72fe1165_1024x1024.jpg?v=1448619084.jpg (400x600, 53K)

hot grill

It was at the beginning of mainstream "geek" culture.

adventures of beta male jumping through hoops to date some slut who doesn't even like him

its almost like thats the entire fucking point

This. It included references that made "geeks" feel good about knowing them. It sterilized "geek" culture for the retards to digest and believe it's now cool to be a "geek" even though they still hate people who actually enjoy geek/nerd stuff.

I learned about the series through the movie trailer.

>had tomboy drummer girl
>had tiny loyal asian
>goes after 7+ time used goods

ITS ALMOST LIKE
THAT IS
THE
ENTIRE
POINT

who cares if thats the point

I was in a book store once and saw a group of girls screaming over these books

S L U T H U N T E R 5

I found the series through the XBLA and thoroughly enjoyed the game
Actually am like top 30 on leaderboards still
Then got comics

I like Scott Pilgrim even if it is hipster bullshit

cutesy artstyle
alt. girls
really wacky premise

>this coffee is so bitter! what the fuck? i dont like bitter things!!
>why'd you drink coffee then? coffee's bitter
>who cares? this sucks

You can sweeten coffee though

Lmaaaaao so nerdy XDXDXDD

I wonder (((who))) is behind this series...!

cultural marxism and whatnot

Some dude in Canada?

Reminder that scotts not a virgin and has dated multiple gurls himself before this chick.

well yeah, he's a normie

Jesus christ has anyone talking in here actually read this? you guys know scott is an asshole retard who cheated on his perfect qtpi asian gf with some randy slut jus cuz she make epik vidya reference. he's supposed to be a bastard and the movie kinda turned him into the typical lovable awkward michael cera char, which worked for the movie but is somewhat misleading of scott's actual character.

the story's about a bunch of asshole retard characters fucking themselves over cuz they're too focused on dumb drama shit and not worrying about themselves and their own well being. you are all children who see bright colors and simple designs and a bad movie trailer and assume the whole story is "us nerds xD" and typical nu-normie self-insertion fantasy. all of you have literally zero media comprehension skills and should probably go back to middle school to learn about storytelling again