Why did Crispy lose her following recently

Why did Crispy lose her following recently

Attached: 1526855475809.jpg (863x751, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAHPaRfB7hqXtdOoqWux4EQ
instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en
youtube.com/c/ChiropteraHorrifica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she won't prove that she doesn't have a penis.

Attached: 026fc7c2478ebc81b68411ce1103d9ef.jpg (534x800, 39K)

bump for answers. I never see her posted anymore.

Because she looks ugly on video. The QT illusion was shattered when she made a YouTube channel.

yeah im pretty sure she must have talked with her les gf about how she was unsure about uploading video proof of her normalcy and was talked into doing it because she was told how beautiful she was and how photoshop isnt necessary

She looks pretty cute to me.

link to her channel? in original ways

personal opinion, but i find it hard to believe it can be wrong when what i'm about to say is literal indisputable facts.
Anyway...
she lost her following because anons are/were too focused on their delusions about her than the actual, real crispy.
since her old curiouscat days when she was first posted here, she always said in her chats with anons that she felt she was a boring person and just average looking(she even said in one of her answers on curiouscat that anons shouldnt jusge her looks based on carefully selected pics posted on public social media, beacuse its obvious you only post your best shots in there).
she kept saying she's not as cute as anons make her to be.
she literally never lied about herself.
but anons kept believing their delusions instead of her.
going forward to these days, she wanted to make videos, and asked if she should, and she got a lot of positive responses.
without no prompt from herself, anons suggested her to make a patreon so anons could give her money, to which she said she wouldnt like to take money from anons because she said there is no reason for them to give them money.
anons insisted, telling her it'd help with her vids, so she publicly asked if she should, and once again, she got nothing but positive response, so she did make a patreon.
she uploaded her vids, anons saw she doesn't look exactly like she does in her pics(she still hella cute imho, and thinking she'd look like she does in her pic is being dumb as fuck), they said she's boring to look at, they said she's just a cash gram asking money from anons, they criticized her for even believing anyone would give money to her.
so again, they dropped her because she doesn't perfectly match their delusions, despite her cnstant warning about it which anons decided to not believe.

fuck off crispy

she never posted here

She's admitted to posting here.

proof?

I got you. youtube.com/channel/UCAHPaRfB7hqXtdOoqWux4EQ

It's on her insta:

instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en

Attached: think pink.jpg (600x600, 31K)

She admitted to lurking on Jow Forums and posting on /cgl/, but she never posted on Jow Forums.
youtube.com/c/ChiropteraHorrifica its a fucking bad name that I can never remember.

Attached: iijj.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

had to look through a ton of her answers but here.

Attached: curious cat.png (1285x377, 83K)

>She admitted to lurking on Jow Forums and posting on /cgl/, but she never posted on Jow Forums.
this

>occasional post
>try do give advice sometimes
>not a board made for me to post on
>never made a thread
yeah, to me that equals to never posting here, especially when what you were originally referencing is her posting in threads about herself pretending to be someone else defending her, which has nothing to do with what she "admitted" doing in that reply

it's like saying that someone saying they don't drink alcohol is lying just because they drank a beer, once, not liking it much, 2 years ago

Really dislike her voice, and she seems like a really boring person outside of her looks/aesthetic. Her family is like the Addams Family or some shit, but her sisters aren't as hot as her.
Still her best photo to date, and with none of her overexposed annoying goth shit.

Attached: crispy.jpg (1080x809, 60K)

Why the fuck would she admit to regularly posting here? I'm sure she still looks at threads about herself.

why would she not if she does?
>I'm sure she still looks at threads about herself.
maybe, we sure can't know about that

This too. I hate how she plays up the whole "spooky goth girl" thing when she likes shit like this in reality.

Attached: 1466526517862.png (1711x2534, 1.68M)

She does look like a different person, I understand user's reaction. She's still cute tho, seems like a nice person to hang out with but not very interesting to talk to even less hear her. Exorcism, tarot? Seriously? I mean there are a shit ton of paranormal, occult and spooky topics you could talk about and she chooses freaking tarot.

Her friend seems like she's been dragged. Wonder if it's just shy or something? Her channel was doomed from the very beginning even if user still gave her money her channel would go fucking nowhere.

Attached: 17-16-38-0918212d66bb6c4c0edbbcdc62fcda1aa821a9907b6a3388ffd43c2ca679355b.png (599x599, 96K)

>she plays up the whole "spooky goth girl" thing
didn't know liking gothic lolita dresses and posting pics her mom wants her to post equals to pretending being spooky goth

btw, she said that chart is not accurate with just few exceptions.
and really guys, she was fucking 17 when she did that chart, now come and tell me your tastes never changed, evolved, or even completely dropped things you thought were cool when you were teens.
it's called growing up, the world is full of girls and guys who were dark, emo, goth or whatever during HS and they're nothing like that in adulthood.

Crispy pls stop you're embarrassing yourself

She always loses her Jow Forums following in August to December, then people post her until January then stop till Summer were people go back to posting her. Its like whenever Schools have break people remember her and her threads date back to summer of 2015 on Jow Forums and i believe the winter of 2015 on /b/, this always happens every year.
Her instagram is always going up in followers and likes per image are now getting higher two, her second most recent image one of just her and no Kat got 2k which is I believe her best.
But their Youtube is boring so it was destined to fail for how boring it was, like crispy looked as I expected but her makeup was gross and voice was a little deeper. I feel as if they didn't have a script and just did a podcast thing of them talking about a /x/ like story/monster every week it'd be cool and enjoyable but instead they had "Jake Paul possessed a doll" and them "talking to Jake Paul with a Luigi board."
I just hope she hasn't abandon her Instagram.

Attached: ziper.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Does anyone know which state or country she is from? Im a chad and she could live with me

Canada now, but she has a girlfriend.

i think she goes to NYU

She went to FIT but left college to do her youtube channel with her gf

Nice. We can threesome since im a chad after all

>Her friend
it's her gf, Kat

>Exorcism, tarot? Seriously? I mean there are a shit ton of paranormal, occult and spooky topics you could talk about and she chooses freaking tarot.
they had and as far as i know still have plans about oing to different places and talking about much less popular topics(their first video about that mexican priest was very nice imho), but when Kat has a job which take almost her whole days and they have not much time to dedicate to making videos, its obvous the first things they'll do will be less...cool.

She's mexican, living in canada now, has a gf.

nope she dropped FIT

she dropped college way before that

>she dropped college way before that
how do you know this?

I think she dropped out because before she got reconnected with Kat she said she was in a bad place, and who is stupid enough to leave a career for a Youtube channel that hasn't even started.

Attached: spleen.png (712x801, 390K)

>backtracking because you know realized you haven't posted about that yet
CRISPY I KNOW ITS YOU

>career

Oregano

simple logic from her answer about it.
she said studying there "bored her to no end", and realized "studying it[fashion] at school was not her thing".
this is definitely not something coming out from someone who went at FIT for 2 years and dropped it to make a YT channel.
i'm sure she dropped before evn finishing the first year

Crispy if this is you i just dm'd you on instagram

>before she got reconnected with Kat
not sure what you're referring to here

i'm not crispy

Why you white knighting samefag?

Attached: gjhjyjg.jpg (600x732, 51K)

>shoes on the bed
absolutely disgusting

it's okay crispy i still think you're qt

She was friends with Kat in 2016 or some shit then she started talking to Kat again in 2017 where they decided to move in.
Imma fucking lore master bitch!

Attached: whatdidyoujustsay - Copy.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>white knighting
if you dont like her or even hate her, feel free to, i just don't like it when people give absurd reasons to do so or straight up make up things or come to nonsensical conclusions from 2 words she said 2 or more years ago
>samefag
that applies to anons who try to be different anons, i'm not, those are all me, its not a secret

But those legs are lickable

Attached: rur.jpg (1080x1349, 239K)

i was asking for a source of that cause i dont remember this particular detail, not for you to just repeat that she reconnected with Kat again.
where did she said that?

I still want Crispy to beat me with a bat

Attached: 1520801338332.png (668x852, 810K)

i think she wants that too

she's not that good of a content creator. It's not that she's targeting a niche audience, it's that she have very good production value and is still figuring out how to make entertaining videos.

this, but desu its just a normal process, whether she'll continue making videos or not, or become better or not, everyone started doing awkward videos where they had no idea what they were doing and looked cringy as fuck.

Because shes a boring lesbian

Get BTFO bitch! they also meet in 2012 not 2016

Attached: btfo.png (737x529, 52K)

thanks
>BTFO
nowhere i said you were lying, i only asked for source because i didnt remember about her saying this.
even because that answer only reinforces what i said in an earlier post about her dropping FIT way before deciding to make videos with Kat

You doubted me user, you don't trust me. and fuck you it took me a good 5 minutes, 5 minutes of my life I gave to you!
The BTFO was joke

Attached: yesyesyes.jpg (600x800, 59K)

dear lore master, i'm sure i know more about crispy than you, i could produce the rarest crispys at any given time, but i'd rather keep those for myself.
But of course you wont believe me cause refusing to post proof is what anyone who's lying would do, but trust me, it's the truth.

I've moved on to greener pastures.

Attached: 32807769_131834404348291_1680285562331725824_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.11M)