Self dismemberment

So I have a power saw and an intense urge to cut off a couple of my fingers. Will the saw be able to cut through bone relatively quickly? It's a cheap Chinese saw and I'm worried about it getting stuck.

This will help with the psychosis I've been having. Pic related, it's my finger cutting-off setup

Attached: img_20180523_201144.jpg (4048x3036, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7dK2vEwF_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had a buddy lose a finger with one of those, he said it came right off

post pics

Is there a lot of blood or is it relatively easy to control the bleeding?

Of course it will come clean off. But why exactly do you have the urge to do that? It is a permanent decision

probably an emergancy shut off, if it detects skin, it will instantly turn off and your dream of nofingers will be ruined

You will most certainly have to go to the hospital. You should just start with cutting yourself on the wrist with a knife. Just enough to draw blood

I doubt it. As I said it's a cheap Chinese and as you can see in the picture I've taped the safety mechanism.
It will be a reminder that I have control

I have. I have cuts from my wrist/hand down to my belly and it's not enough

>This will help with the psychosis I've been having.
No. This is a terrible idea. Don't do it, OP. It will only make things worse.

You are going to have to go to a hospital, just know that

P L E A S E post pics if you do

How would it make things worse if it finally helps me? Not only will it be a reminder to myself I have control I might finally get meds that will help me

There are plenty of other ways to demonstrate you have control that don't involve permanently disfiguring yourself. You can't go back from this, remember.
If it's meds that are going to help you with what you're dealing with, there must be a better way of getting them than this.

>Will the saw be able to cut through bone relatively quickly?
A guy at work nearly severed a finger with a circular saw and he wasn't even trying. So yes, as long as it doesn't have a shitty blade.

The blade is definitely shitty, but also sharp still. I think it'll be messy
Yeah but it feels like I don't have much to lose at this point. I've already tried ECT and a myriad of medications and nothing has helped, but I feel like they haven't diagnosed me right yet.

Will the finger(s) be enough, though?
What if it only makes you wanna cut of more limbs and stuff?

Yeah maybe.
I guess my biggest concern with doing it is maybe losing my job or apartment because I'm deemed not capable or something. Would that happen?

Attached: hd34uj3cr6vz.jpg (637x625, 27K)

Yea op you do this you're getting commited to the Looney bin.

No, i don't think so. It's a power saw, so you could say it was an accident.

Yeah op you should film it tho

There is no way they would believe me with my setup I have now, and I don't have anything here to make it believable.
Probably, I mean I did 2 months last year in it. I still have a job though and if they know I'm not suicidal they won't keep me long, right?

It COULD be you will get disability money. Depends on what country you live in, and how many fingers you take.

Are you going to do it or not?

Lol do it, post results OP

I think so. I guess I just wanted some input before I go through with it.

This, film it so we can meme it

>hey guys I wanna fuckin mutilate myself with a powersaw
nu Jow Forums I guess

One stupid stunt that takes a second will make the rest of your life uncomfortable. If you plan on an hero fine, but if you intend to keep living this is a shit plan that will ruin vidya.

Attached: 1487256681908.jpg (750x864, 178K)

>I've already tried ECT and a myriad of medications and nothing has helped
What meds?

Seriously just get rid of the fucking saw and go to a mental hospital.

I don't understand why you'd do that?
My grandpa worked at a slaughterhouse and he nicked 4 of his 5 fingers. It makes life much more difficult.
Also you're mentally ill, you should seek medical help. There's nothing wrong with doing that.

It will hurt like hell. The people who accidentally cut their shit off don't feel it because they don't notice till it's too late, it's like how you don't feel a mosquito sucking your blood but if you watch it suck your blood you will feel pain. Not to mention losing fingers will fuck you up for life. You'll be pretty much barred from a lot of things you felt were normal.

Normally I'd say no but fuck it, its 2018 in a few more years when your psychosis ends and you regret it you'll be able to get bionic fingers anyway. Btw make sure you live stream it when you do.

Im not even sure. In terms of antipsychotics? Most of the general ones. Currently on risperidone.
Mental hospitals don't help, they only keep you from what you want

get checked for lymes disease before you do it

and what you want is to be dismembered for life?

>it's another attention whore thread

You're no better than a 16 year old girl threatening to kill herself on facebook

fuck off

I hope you do it so you remember how much of a stupid faggot you are

If you really don't want to go to a mental hospital go see a therapist at least. Remember your aversion to going to a mental hospital is probably caused by whatever mental problems you have

I think it'll help.
I've never self harmed other than the past couple of days and it was because it felt like works were under my skin. 16 year old girls wouldn't cut their fingers off.

OP if you dont actually do it, youre angling for attention. This is like a "suicidal" roastie posting paragraphs on cuckbook

Antipsychotics take a while to kick in but I'm assuming you've been on risperidone for long enough. If it's a shit tier hospital without a good program that'll be why.
Also

thats a skilsaw and itll cut your finger off fast fur sure but it wont make a clean cut and itll splinter the bone/generally make a mess of your hand. Would recommend a new blade if you do it as well. The one on the saw looks very used. I would recommend the Diablo framing blade with 24 teeth. The size looks to be 7 and a quarter inch. You can get the blade at Home Depot, they're the only ones who carry diablo blade.
Source is im a carpenter
Still have most all my fingers though.

>youre angling for attention
As opposed to if I actually do it? I don't think anyone will think otherwise if I do go ahead with it

unless you're gonna burn or clamp the vein shut, you're gonna have to go the hospital
>gauze
>tape
>ointments (pain, antiseptic, etc)
you're gonna have to treat it every so many times a day because otherwise you will end up in the hospital
immunity boosters would also help to that end
people who get open wounds like that have to take antibiotics
>There's nothing wrong with doing that.
that's a lie
lying is a sin

Chopping off your fingers will not help at all. Also it'll be extremely painful.

Since you seem pretty dead-set on this, I want to make sure you aren't going to off your retarded ass. The finger will come off easy as fuck, but might fuck up your finger like said. Try not to mess it up, don't cut really close to the base of your finger. Stop the bleeding before you pass out. Don't bring your finger to the hospital, they'll try to re-attach it. If you film it make absolute sure nobody you know or the hospital will see it. Make sure you have an excuse for what happened, and you can pay the hospital if you live in a shithole. Also i'm sure you've done this but if you haven't watch a couple vids of guys getting their fingers chopped off

Which finger you cutting off?

Bind your finger off first or something so you don't bleed too much.

I was actually going to do it from below the base at an angle. What's the problem of doing it like that?

lol wut? power tools dont have skin sensors. hardly any sensors for that matter. even if it detected skin it would still spin fast enough to shred it.

b8
no one else reply

Attached: 1467808038975.png (347x384, 157K)

A lot more vitals of your hand there, if you fuck it up even a little you could disable you entire hand. It's also harder to stop the bleeding like that, since there will be a lot more blood. Anyway wait a day or three before you do this

>Anyway wait a day or three before you do this
I think I will, thanks. Been pacing back and forth from the saw, just tempting all I need to do is press a switch

Aight look OP, explain your shit problems and what's causing you to do this with clear logical reasoning before you do something retarded. No excuses like "muh psychosis either".

If you can't do that for us, then go ahead chop it off, maybe you'll win the Darwin award for your advances in medical science.

Attached: slick.jpg (415x454, 97K)

How are you gonna play vidya OP

Or fap

Or use a computer

Or eat

Or drive

Or shoot a gun

Or do anything for that matter

Sorry guys I'm gonna wait a bit to do it. At least research a bit more where I should cut. I'll keep my saw setup as it is and will post a topic showing the results if I do it. Sorry for wasting time

There is way too many people talking them out of it.

normalniggers, normalniggers everywhere

I'll be waiting. take video too man.

Mate, i wouldn't recommend doing any of this. If anyone knows about it you'll get yourself a one way ticket to a mental ward. Idk how it might be in your country but this seems like a good way of being labeled as a danger to yourself.

Also cutting one of your finger off is a really bad idea beyond the whole mental problem thing, you'll probably end up somewhat disabled depending on which and how many fingers you cut. If i were you i would stick with the cutting or whatever there's plenty of ways of causing yourself pain without leaving that kind of permanent damage, if you are going through with it at least consider cutting a finger from your foot instead.

You're 100% guaranteed to go to the mental health zoo if you do this you dumbass.

Attached: 1527024227065.png (302x324, 50K)

OP just cut off a toe. You probably dont walk much anyway

I found OP
youtube.com/watch?v=A7dK2vEwF_U

Excuse me, but, uh...

*deep breath*

What ze actual fucko?

Attached: bPph1eQ.png (793x761, 582K)

Ya it will cut through i has one take a chunk out of my finger.

are you a skelly op? if you are you are definitely going to bleed out and die faster

Just do it you pussy oregano

Are you the same guy posting about putting his hand in the press at work?

lol! yeah, it'll slice them off so quick that you won't know what happened. do a rubber band above joint where you'll be doing a cut to prevent excessive blood spill and categorize it right away while your body is still in "shock" and full of adrenaline

Attached: 61dXnqWQmcL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 83K)

i like to imagine my left arm and right leg doesn't exist
but then i remember they're both there and have the urge to chop it off

That saw is shit op and so I'd that blade, but you do you op. All I gotta say is you'll regret it.

Uhh... You shouldn't do that, you're going to regret it. Make realistic have sculptures and cut the fingers of those instead, record and upload online. Should work well enough as a substitute