Why don't women like penises?

Why don't women like penises?

Attached: DICK IN THE BATH.webm (406x720, 1.42M)

Shit tier benis desu senpaitaku

Some do like penises though. I know at least two girls who do

Cause dicks are objectively kinda weird. They're extra flesh hanging from above the crotch, that can grow and get hard at random, and seem to have a mind of their own. Not to mention the two tumors hanging down from the dick.
But I like it if it's attached to someone I love

Shut up bitch that's why you got a slimy ass ugly crevice that bleeds right.
Get raped.

This unironically originallyally

penisbump

unoriginal comment 321

all woman are gay

>Women hate penise-

Attached: 1468419744216.webm (640x360, 1.91M)

Men like seeing penises more than women

More than they like seeing women or more than women like seeing penises?

both to be quite honest

Cause they're mutilated.

In a lesbo but I like dildos. Does that count?

>In a lesbo
go away

>Cause they're mutilated.
I didn't ask for this

Attached: 1510783342139.png (300x300, 151K)

It's not that I dislike it but I don't like it either. Penises are nor appealing nor disgusting to me, they're just penises
That said, I would not like it if a random guy would send a dickpic to me

Attached: yukino-yukinoshita-48853.jpg (400x640, 150K)

So, you don't like them because you don't like them?

Because they're faggots.

originl

They're really not as pretty or cool as vaginas, but a perfect dick is REALLY nice to look at. It's a form that's hard to get right: smooth , hairless (or at least European/straight hair), white, veiny. But if it is, it's beautiful. But that's very hard to achieve.

90% of them are just plain ugly unless you like the person they're attached to. Women in general don't get turned on by visuals the way men do.

Naw I find cut dicks pretty aesthetic desu

I like what dicks DO more (get hard and cum) but I think vagoobers and girls are prettier in general.

I unironically love penises with knots

Women did not evolve to feel arousal by the sight of penises, they can pivot to arousal via the sight of a penis if there is more at play.

Males have evolved to obsess over penis, due to the fact that as a tournament species hominid, you would have to pick up on the cues of estrus to compete and have a chance at copulation. If another male showed signs of arousal you would have to internalize it and get to a state of arousal as well to copulate.

Multiple males would copulate with a female, just like it happens in current day primates, that's why the penis has this particular physiology and shape, to eject rival semen from the vaginal canal. That is why females cry out and moan during coitus, as to alert males to join and compete with her suitors for a chance at copulation.

Females get aroused via a different system, since female arousal is not relevant to propagation of genes, nor actual conception. Female arousal and climax is a byproduct of the male sexual organ development that's inhibited during embryogenesis due to estrone.

Males are highly visual, in contrast.

Does this penis count as what you're talking about?

Attached: 28511224_10210102584675532_1702925945_n.jpg (528x720, 59K)

>They're really not as pretty or cool as vaginas

Attached: 088855-david-parker-ray-700x394.jpg (700x394, 32K)

dude that shit is hott

I enjoy the thought of a girl disliking the taste and smell of my dick but sucking it anyway due to force, coercion, love, whatever. It is an expression of love. If she were cock hungry I woudln't be able to trust her and the blowjob would not feel as special. She has to gracefully walk the fine line between loving my dick and hating it. I don't have to cum in her mouth every single time but at the least an ideal gf would suck my dick as part of foreplay every time, no exceptions. The perfect gf would suck it every single day, even if it's just a wakeup call or as a playful tease in the middle of the day for a few seconds.
I had a girl like this at one time. Drugs and alcohol really change a person though. I hardly even recognize her now. Nothing makes a man feel loved more than seeing the object of his affection take his penis into her mouth. I'd rather a blowjob over anal.

Attached: 1429200755396.jpg (683x1024, 134K)

sounds yucky

women only like dicks if they're attached to someone attractive.

What about a lady who's cockhungry but only for you? This is pretty much me and my oneitis. I have zero sex drive for anyone but him.

>men: why don't women love sex and penises
>also men: women who love sex and penises are whores who should be treated not like women but cum receptacles
>additionally men: women are supposed to love only one penis in her entire lifetime and only when that penis desires her

You guys wanted this, remember?

*favs and retweets*

Just say I'm right and men are opportunistic hypocrites and go.

When a woman isn't horny they don't give a shit about dicks, when they are horny they see something completely different.

That's kind of the point. I'm not even into buttstuff but still want to jam it in her ass. It hurts and neither of us particularly like it but I have to own a girl in her entirety and subject her to things in order to feel like she is truly mine and prove that she loves me.

Sounds nice but I would still be suspicc. Hopefully you are good at convincing him it's only his dick. It shouldn't be too hard to do really, it's all in how you frame it + consistency.

100% this except for that first one. Not sure why stupid sluts have such a hard time understanding something so simple.

Yes, you are very right. Men have consistent morals and beliefs that carry across all areas. But Some guys like to drink coke while other men like to drink pepsi. Pure hypocrisy that those two different men have differing opinions on a carbonated beverage.

They love dicks.
Just has to be on a Chad.

Attached: 1520926891069.jpg (306x306, 15K)

Excuse me sir, but are you a fag?

Attached: 1525220237528.jpg (325x287, 17K)

Look at me, I'm a brainlet

Fuck off fag! Get cancer desu

Attached: 1524448404178.jpg (480x480, 49K)

because they're attached to oversized children who only want someone to fuck and then babysit them

Googoo gaga, bitch. Suck my dick and feed me milkies, then fuck off so I can play xbox. You have only yourself to blame if milk and blowie joeys are the only things you have to offer a man. Why should we care about you in any greater capacity?

>because they're attached to oversized children who only want someone to fuck and then babysit them
don be meen

Attached: cry.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

fucking sauce man thnx

I think im just prude

when they wanna get preggo they crave the dicko. ebs and flows.

Bing images search for blowjob forced crying usually does it for me. Or something along those lines, filename looks like one of the rapey blowjob threads on /hc/. It's been a while since I grew my folders. I tend to curate a handful of favorite images and fap to them exclusively, only adding more when a mood strikes me. Nofaps were wrong about people "getting fetishes" or slippery sloping into depraved shit. My tastes have remained the same as they have for the last 16 years or so.

Attached: c751691ed1ce9c99abd7f65f3b93697d.26.jpg (600x337, 31K)

robots please post dicks and i'll tell you which one is the best

Do I have any hope? It's only 6 inches when fully erect and bent.

Attached: IMG_20180516_012630.jpg (2448x3264, 1.07M)

>I like what dicks DO more (get hard and cum)
Agreed, feeling a penis get hard in your hand is pretty nice desu