What movie do you relate to most?
For me? Its Taxi Driver

Attached: Unknown-8.jpg (296x170, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCnw2RIiXsw
imdb.com/title/tt0066122/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hr7fEcPV2Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gone Girl is absolutely my catharsis/power fantasy movie.

Quite literally Black Swan.
Please don't call me a fag

Pleb, Perfect Blue is everything Black Swan wishes it could be.

So you're a self-righteous loser?

Perfect Blue was pretty good too
It nailed the whole dissociative thing but Black Swan did a better job of portraying someone who was so terrified of fucking up that they were completely paralyzed

Donnie Darko, maybe. Yes, I'm mentally arrested at the age of around 16.

Donnie Darko is an awesome movie and anyone who says otherwise is silly

Ikiru

Feu Follet

The Swimmer by Frank Perry.
Obscure robotcore, everyone here should have seen it.

Attached: swimmer3big.jpg (676x380, 258K)

Super

youtu.be/TCnw2RIiXsw

I guess, but the fear was so played up it ended up feeling cartoonish at times, despite Portman's great performance.

Forgot to post mine.

Attached: birdman-movie-poster-1.jpg (817x1280, 126K)

Interveiw with a vampire.

>implying Travis Bickle want an hero
Im a autist and a schizoid. your normalfag brain might view me as a loser, but oh am I so much more

What are some movies about khv?

Attached: 1511027625797.png (550x535, 198K)

Uhm, Nosferatu by Herzog, maybe

He looks like me

Attached: nosferatu_kinski.jpg (300x390, 11K)

Blue Velvet, specifically the scene where Jeffrey asks why there's so much trouble in the world

Attached: bluevelvetlicense.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I watched A Ghost Story today and I honestly don't know why it got to me so bad. I can't relate to it but it hit me so hard, I have never cried from a piece of fiction but this stupid indie garbage did it.

imdb.com/title/tt0066122/
The only good movie I know with a virgin caracter.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, you impotent narcissist.

get the fuck out you annoying cunt

Perfect Blue is objectively the better movie but it was less relatable for me personally
Nina's emotionally stunted and hasn't grown up in some ways, obsessed with self-control and perfection but kind of bad at it in practice, and can't let go of her fears and anxieties because she fears imperfection, despite the fact that she has to in order to BE perfect. Mima's kind of already an adult iirc, she's self-sufficient enough and her problem is more about compromising her integrity to reach her dreams.

Also I just noticed how similar their names are holy shit. Maybe BS is a ripoff of PB

I think Perks Of Being A Wall Flower was about one. Watched It a while ago though, dont really remember it

Attached: livebloggingperks_LargeWide.jpg (617x347, 69K)

Is it because you want to fuck an underage loli then kill the pimp that she's in love with to justify your shameful curiosity?

Why do robots like this movie?

>everyone will like me for my ultra violence
>not paydo plz habeeb guise

The movie Taxi Driver is indeed overated. Just like Welcome to the NHK. The Jow Forums likes shit movies and shows.

Everyone that belongs here can relate to Travis Bickle in some way.

Nah.

Fair enough.
>Also I just noticed how similar their names are holy shit.
Did you seriously not notice this before?

I dont. I am just a gloomy character, my life is empty and boring and unlike in any movie its not going to suddenly change for worse or better with lots of action and a hot female lead.

I cried at the end of this film because nothing major happens the protangonist just accepts the way he is even tho
>his family thinks he is a failure
>his crush thinks he is a creep
>cops are arresting him
>still finds internal happiness

Attached: good_film.jpg (182x268, 16K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hr7fEcPV2Bg

originally and obviously this

Attached: 1517707245088.jpg (604x695, 84K)

damn it user, I can only watch it once a year because it makes me cry like a little bitch every time.

Attached: life is brief.png (639x436, 307K)

No man I never even made the connection between the two even though it was staring me in the face

Seriously, Taxi Driver deserves to be rewatched, the best thing about it is to see how Travis is changing his mind through the movie, he thinks he can get Betsy but he can't get her, he moves on killing the senator, he understands it won't be that easy, so he finally decides to save Iris.
The man has no real purpose, he could've be a terrorist if his prevailing mood didn't made him become a hero. At the end, he is still truly lost and one of us.

was just going to say that. The original Blade Runner is a prime Robot movie too.

Used to be 'Pump Up The Volume', until 1999ish. A movie about an internet high school blogger before the internet (ARPAnet, then, I guess) made it to high schools.

Nowadays IDK. "Ghost World"? I'm not looking for underage v& so, no. "The Matrix"? I'm antiviolence.

PUTV will have to be my comfy default.

Attached: 62_CFIR_PumpUpTheVolume.jpg (800x600, 376K)

dumb and dumber

The Big Lebowski, I'm somewhere between Walter and the Dude, Leaning more towards Walter though