Are trailer parks the most robotic places to live...

Are trailer parks the most robotic places to live? I'm thinking of moving out and want a trailer seems to be comfy and I can live the robot neet lifestyle.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/1018-north-2nd-st_rb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All your neighbors are going to be fighting and fucking each other 24/7. And when they're not doing that, they'll be getting high or drunk. Debauchery is literally the only thing that goes on in trailer parks. They'll talk about you too, "that guy who never comes outside". And they'll notice because the whole trailer park will be on their porch constantly.

Lets make a robot trailor park.

Everyone would just stay in there trailors and keep to themselves right?

There can be a small convienent store or shack or whatever right there on the property.

And we can share wifi.

When I win the lottery I'ma buy the whole park and invite my good robot friends from the internet!1

It is the worst mistake you'll ever make. t. Person who has lived in a trailer park most of his life

What's bad about them

You hit the nail right on the head. Whatever you do,don't move there unless you are willing to deal with the worst bullshit normalfaggots have to offer.

What about a campground? If you're neighbors suck you can just leave.

Attached: RV-Resort-Campground.jpg (1600x1000, 577K)

I've always thought about living in a motor home and occasionally stopping in a city or something to work menial labour/panhandle and then move on to the next. How much does a motorhome cost in the first place because I have 7k saved up.

Robots only, just like seniors only.

Senior parks can be really nice. They don't have any of those normal ones do.

That looks comfy original

170k so keep on saving buddy
70k if used and old.

this is a good idea. plz someone do it

There's nothing wrong with living in a trailer, but you need to remember what's below it.

/99percentinvisible.org/episode/immobile-homes/

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 133K)

I really want to buy a $12k NEETshack for some reason. just have to clean up the suicide basement and overcome the constant fear of being robbed and you're good
zillow.com/homes/1018-north-2nd-st_rb/

Attached: IS2jzilx2ccz9r1000000000.jpg (960x720, 133K)

It's just a bunch of metheads and niggers you moron

you can get a good one for 3-5 k lmao

>Are trailer parks the most robotic places to live?

I'd say studio apartments.

My mom lives in a double wide trailer in a park. Mostly inhabited by Mexicans but they mind their own business. Their neighbor is a pretty interesting Vietnam vet who fucks around with his truck all day. Overall it's actually pretty comfy.

not really. Trailer parks are pretty chill and are usually gated communities so they are less ghetto than living in the ghetto. Landlord is uptight about keeping the landscape clean so there's not a lot of trash everywhere. Everyday is a King Of The Hill episode. You don't have to worry about people stealing your packages or mail. If Gary next door suddenly blasting the new Death Grips album you know who stole your mail.

>ywn live in a robot trailer park
>ywn have fellow robots as neighbors, living off NEETbux and growing weed
>ywn assist to vidya tournaments, movies and anime screenings, and local events organized by your neighbors
>ywn wake up in the morning, light a joint, open the first beer of the day and go engage in shenanigans around the park
>ywn go hunting and fishing with your mates
>ywn live in a real, comfier version of Animal Crossing

Attached: 1526330207088.png (539x540, 451K)

Just go full Mccandless style. Live as far from any human as you can and enjoy the little wonders of being with yourself and nature in your trailer.

Until you have a common plant poisoning that leads to your death since you are in the middle of fuckwhere with no modern medicine near you.

Attached: descarga (3).jpg (291x173, 11K)

I've browsed this board for years,and am stereotypical trailer trash. Consider the consequences of your actions very carefully.

i just want a comfy inexpensive place

Attached: 12 gauge man.jpg (222x227, 6K)

How is it?
Is it cheap, at least?