Be woman

>be woman
>get raped
>become billionaire

Attached: 64F07D5C-DFFD-49D9-8D91-1198BDDA83FA.jpg (750x996, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endthebacklog.org/backlog/what-rape-kit-backlog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she wasn't a woman she was a girl

Will she actually get $1 billion? How much of that will go to her legal team and how much to her? That's fucking absurd.

>Be woman
>Can have sex whenever I want, when I want, how I want it
>Can call rape whenever I want, when I want, how I want to
>Get rewarded for this
>Mfw

Attached: 1526856955630.png (1157x1636, 1.21M)

That's just ridiculous. Society gets worse every day.

>she's not a girl she's a woman
Are you that type of autist?

She was a young woman.

Thanks for your input, retard

>black and unattractive
>some non-rich security guard being sued for a billion
>over supposedly fucking some ugly black fourteen year old

Wew ask me how I know that the judge was either a female or had a daughter.

>Own a security company
>A SINGLE security guard rapes a young girl
>Your company isn't even worth 1 billion dollars, and it was ONE PERSON who committed the crime
>Get sentenced to pay a billion fucking dollars because of a completely insane jury

The company is not worth a billion dollars. Should the rapist go to jail for a long time? Yes. Should a person be able to get rewarded from the company that EMPLOYED the guy for a billion dollars?

A cashier at McDonald's rapes you?

Billion dollars

A janitor for Apple rapes you?

Billion dollars. You know what? One trillion. Why not just make a mockery of Justice?

Yes, the SINGLE PERSON should be punished but how can you POSSIBLY tell his fucking employer to pay such a ridiculous sum?

idk boi but htey are probably going to have mass layoffs soon and ultimately go out of business

>Be reading news article
>"... the male was convicted of statutory rape"
>Girl sues anyway
Really activated my almonds

Attached: SeriouslyGoyim.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I'm gonna go to law school because of this

And you thought school shooters and serial killers existed for nothing?

Take the Elliot pill my friend

At this point, I consider rapists heroes

Niggers love lawsuits. They sue the shit out of anything that moves. Whatever you do, don't get sued by a nigger.

>Take the Elliot pill.

No, I'm just gonna get the hell out of america as soon as possible. There's no saving anything here. It's all fucked.

I don't fucking understand this at all. Doesn't statutory just mean that the ages were too far apart/she was underaged? Like... what?

THese articles are making me dumber.

Then convert to Islam. Muslims are the only ones safe from all this. Even the spics and the loos are going full feminist

Attached: dana fakhoury.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Nice dubs bro
Yeah, that is exactly what it means. They banged willingly and intentionally.

>bang willingly and intentionally
>become a billionaire
I seriously dont know why you people hate Muslims for treating women like garbage.

Some say it was rape, statutory rape, and child molestation. I'm not sure if we're allowed to question this because she's a black woman or if we should look deeper into it because he's a black man.

That makes it a little different but I don't see how the fuck he raped her on a picnic table at a birthday party without her calling out or something.

Whatever, I'm done with this article. Fuck women.

> Be man
> Get raped by women
> Mfw she claims rape
> Mfw when she wins
> Mfw when I get sentenced to 10 years and have to pay her $25k and also her court costs

It's great to me a man

Surely, she will see every penny of that ruling.

Change that 25k to literally a billion.

I mean THIS woman got a billion. That literally sets a legal precident. The law is based off precident. So now ALL rapes can get 1 billion, thats the new standard.

Oh, you can't afford a literal billion dollars? Well shit, how much you worth? 40,000 dollars? Well then, we will just lower that payment to 40,000 and let you off easy.

But who do you work for? Oh, well now they have to pay a billion too. Why? Well because this woman has SUFFERED so badly that we need to award her an unobtainable and farcical amount to virtue signal that RAPE IS NOT OK!

It's incentive to make businesses virtually HAVE to protect their customers from things like this

If this happened to a man it'd probably have the same result.

We cannot have sex with whoever we want etc. your standards being low does not speak for the majority of males

We also cannot just cry rape whenever we want. An extraordinarily low amount of false rape actually leads to conviction, and even real rape kits are often just discarded if the policemen don't care:

endthebacklog.org/backlog/what-rape-kit-backlog

If this happened when she was 14 and she's now an adult, she's been paying a legal team to get justice all this time, and they've been paying a legal team to fight something they know happened but don't feel like delivering justice on all that time as well. They're not innocent, they tried to do a cover-up and failed. It's not a mockery of justice to want justice when you've been wronged.

>We cannot have sex with whoever we want etc.
Typical dumb as fuck roastie
user didn't say shit about having sex with whoever you wanted, but that's the first thing your chad-obsessed brain went to.

And yet there are still people on r9k who dont believe that women are the master-race or that women can somehow be robots/lonely

fuck that image made me think I had the widescreen setting on my monitor