I just want a cute bf to take care of me how do I find someone :(

i just want a cute bf to take care of me how do I find someone :(

Attached: 916F1ABB-4602-4B3A-BA89-EE1B405180D3.png (250x241, 67K)

i wish i could help you ^^
< virtual hug >

is this a jannu thread or are you actually a femanon(female)?

You want someone to take care of you, but what would you contribute to the relationship? What are your likes and dislikes? Do you have a job? How old are you?

im a girl boys just always ghost me ;-;

i don't want to post my discord here but you can send me yours and i'll talk to you

[email protected]

Are you open to a long distance relatio ship?

Finding someone is either easy or hard, depending on the person. Finding the one means someone who shares similar thoughts and feelings. I thought most people already knew that but hey, someone has to explain to those struggling. Go outside and meet a few people, maybe you'll find the one. If not, you could get friends who could help you in finding your someone.

Don't look for a bf on here. most of them see you as easy sex, an object. they'll bail the moment you fuck them and get it over with.

Tell me about yourself. Who are you? What do you like to do, what do you dislike, why do I always fall for bait in hopes that it's not bait?

yes im open to it I think theyre cute

some of us are ready willing and able to bring the right woman into our life for a serious relationship, but we're rare and just as picky as the women who are also ready for it.

Alright, do you want to keep talking here or should I post my discord?

i'm cute, why should i talk to you? what are you interested in?

I like to go hiking and painting and I want to get into coding but I havent tried it yet. I also like crafts and cooking and listening to music. I dont like movies that much only because its hard for me to pay attention that long. and i dont like going out to eat because i get nervous to order. im sorry you always fall for bait

Mind showing us one of your paintings? How good are you at cooking, what kind of music do you like the most?

let me give you the advice that most guys get:
>It's hopeless. Kill yourself.
now be glad that you aren't a guy

You don't really have any "robot" hobbies like video games or anime. I'm not sure why you'd consider trying to get a bf from here. If people don't share your interests and they're bad at communication of course they're going to stop messaging you ("ghosting").

Also I too hate the pressure of ordering. I never feel like I have enough time to look through the menu and always feel like the waiter is rushing me. Try codeacademy for getting yourself into coding it's free and not too hard.

i know a few things about java and some other coding principles, i could help you out. you can add curryfan#8302 on discord

where are you from? If you're close to me I'll take care of you

please be in NY please ;___;

west coast where are you from

I'm far from there. We have very similar hobbies and you seem cute but I wouldn't like a long distance one. Good luck though

Post your discord, I won't ghost you

too bad you're not close to nyc I'd chat with ya

email me [email protected]

Me too :( but I'm too ugly

yeah but which coast are you on?

By losing weight fatty.

it's a
T R A P
R A P T
A P T R
P T R A