I did it, I fucking actually did it

I did it, I fucking actually did it.
I looked between my legs and found a nutsack and I went up to her and I asked her out... And she said yes!
She said fucking yes she will go out with me.

This is for all the r9k homies who rooted me on when I made the thread saying I would ask her out. This is for all the r9k haters whose fuel drove me to this amazing accomplishment.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Well, it was fun knowing you user, have fun on /b/ or wherever you go to.

Okay that's the easy part.
Now you gotta go on the date and keep her interested enough for her to go on more. The ride has only just begun my friend.

Tfw no girl has ever shown interest in me. Good luck user, we're all gonna make it some day.

Attached: 1526431807556.png (398x275, 250K)

thanks guys, I have hope for us all
how old are you? because I am 25 and this has happened just two times in my whole life. you need to recognize the opportunity when it is there and capitalize on it.

this is the thread I made btw

Attached: 23d23.png (1343x2018, 208K)

Good job!
If you come back here then help some of the robots out before they do something dumb.

GEEEEEEET REEEEAAAADYYYYY
Well be waiting for you right here annon.
See ya in 6 months.

Attached: 1526585773497.gif (252x448, 1.97M)

i posted that tux pepe

Attached: 1526180957052.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Did you already talk to her at work or did you just ask the random girl who was smiling at you?
I'm in the second spot, some girl at my uni is expecting me to make a move but I don't even know her name and the whole situation requires balls that I don't have. She knows I have no social life.
Any advice, neo-normie?

"user, of course we're going AS FRIENDS, you know that, right?"
"user, I'm sorry but I can't go! My grandma is sick, I have work to do at my job, I have exams coming up..."

i had a feeling you might show yourself. thank you for being the straw that broke this camel's back.
she said yes, user. and now i am unsure how to feel about this? i mean i am pretty fucking happy right now. i think this is the feeling normies equate with happiness when you get something you want. i still need to get her number and make plans and all the other shit

Where do you go when asking someone out? I don't know even that.
Are you supposed to pay for the things she eats? Without having even kissed me yet?

just beeeeeeeeeeee yourself user, you can doing it!

Attached: 1524806579805.jpg (969x1052, 179K)

give us a greentext m80

Attached: 1526080275930.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>i still need to get her number and make plans and all the other shit
There's ample time for you to slip up. Don't get too full of yourself, she could have just been being nice and agreeable as not to cause a scene. It's happened to me before when I asked a girl at work for her number. She never texted me back kek

congrats user,
>you made it out
>eat that ass
>and steal them toes

Attached: 1526950842887s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

You need at least to buy drinks, yes.

this girl introduced herself to me in the break room about two weeks ago and it's been a slow build since then of casual cute passes in the hall or at the water cooler.
i feel like there has been some sort of signals and that i had to ask but this required a certain nerve i still can't explain.
all these years on chans and i still can't write a decent greentext honestly i am just to crazy for that.

we work at the same company.
i finally asked her today at the gym

Yeah, but to go where? My ideal date is to kiss the woman right where I usually met her and to hang out at my home.

What did you say? What is your strategy? I was thinking of asking a girl out tomorrow

Attached: F32FE485-7F3F-4092-8490-91E55CFA6B95.png (420x420, 18K)

Good job user have a gold star

Aw, it's easier then, she did the job herself, a few girls hit on me and no one made that effort to actually talk to me. You're a lucky man, don't mess it up.

>user does something without spilling his spaghetti like the rest of the board
If this is true, I applaud you user. Now get off my board.

Attached: smug204.png (354x347, 121K)

Good Luck where ever you go bud we'll be rooting for ya

Attached: 1441339092353.gif (300x225, 395K)

i don't know but i will try to get some updates on my victory or my spectacular flameout.

thank you r9k this has been a good day and it makes me so glad to see support from you guys

the memory of the biggest "oportunity" in my life punching me in the chest again..

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Good job, user. Hope you get far, far away from this place

Go user you can do it!

Get the fuck off my board and have a good first date you faggot.

>seen countless threads like this
>still never been in OP's shoes

I read this three times as you asking your nutsack out. I thought this was just a parody of those I made it thread.