WHO THE FUCK PUTS OLD PEOPLE IN HOMES?

I gotta know what sick fuckers
put their loved ones in homes?

That never made any sense to me.
None of my elder;y relatives were ever put in homes.
Honestly is this an american thing?

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 13K)

What sick fuck would live with their old people? How do you expect to get laid if your 80 year mom greets the whore coming into your house?

>>why do they put them in??? how horrid DX
Because everyone wants a free ride but only old people are in politics you faggot.

And yes, we have no nuclear family in the USA.

Attached: Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png (345x230, 102K)

>They kick you out for now reason at all the minute you turn 18
>But you're expected to change their shitty diapers for +30 years.

Attached: 1518565471778.jpg (720x713, 46K)

Heartless rich people.

>is [insert anything here] an american thing?

Attached: 1526315074402.png (971x728, 662K)

nobody puts their loved ones in homes

those who end up in homes aren't loved by anyone - either no living family because they stayed childless, or their kids hate them for some reason. happens more often than you'd think.

personally, should the situation ever arise, i'll instantly put my mom in the cheapest retirement home i can find. bitch has been neglectful and abusive to me throughout my entire childhood, i feel nothing but resentment and hate for her.

Yes. Amerifats have no concept of family. They also kick their kids out of the house for being "too old."

Yeah and I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about the specifics but my dad put his mom in a home and I've refused to contact him for about 15 years just in general for a lifetime of other problems.

Last year in Florida after a hurricane about 15 people in a rest home were abandoned and left to die an agonizing death from heat stroke, literally across the street from a hospital. Americans have too much freedom to be criminally negligent and our freedom needs to be taken away forever.

>those who end up in homes aren't loved by anyone - either no living family because they stayed childless, or their kids hate them for some reason. happens more often than you'd think.
This is a fucking lie, ive had numerous family members come to their mothers/fathers in our facility and stay with them religiously for 8+ hours.
There was 1 guy in particular who bought q few of the residents milk shakes (after they got checked and allowed by dietary services and nurses) and stayed with his mother constantly.
Ive had family members all sleep in the same room as their parents for a few days or visit/threaten us constantly to make sure they are ok.
Daughters are the worst of them being completely nonsensical in their demands while sons tend to be more understanding.
Ive only ever witnessed the not loving their parents, calm us when they are dead a total of 2 times in over 12 years in 5 facilities i rotate in.

Loved ones go in nice homes that are basiccly hotels that cook (well) and do laundry and have a nurse on staff.
Unloved ones get taken care of by sassy import nurses.
Oh get real. Have you ever dealt with old sick people? My mom cant even remember my dad had a stroke 2 weeks ago. She shits herself sometimes, her eye sight is too bad to drive or cook. My dad is slightly better but he is tired and had a minor stroke.
I have to be gone 10 hours a day to work. There is no way I could take care of them. I cant take them to their doctors or anything. I would have to quit my job and ruin my career and basically my life for the next 40 years to take care of them.

This. To add to my post, I find nice homes a Actual improvement on thier life becuase they have a better social connections and events with other residents. When parents were living at home they were alone most of the time becuase too hard to get anywhere.

>My mom cant even remember my dad had a stroke 2 weeks ago. She shits herself sometimes, her eye sight is too bad to drive or cook.

why even stay alive at this point
like, you're incapable of life, and you know it's only going to get worse. why not just die?

My family tried as hard as they could to keep my grandmammy out of a home but they just couldn't take care of her anymore.

If you're 30 you're not a kid leachie

She is fine 95% of the time, it sounded bad becuase I only listed the bad parts. What do you want me to do, kill her?
I cant leave her alone in case something happens though

They don't want to deal with caring for their parents. I'll never do that to my mom.

Attached: 15236500461864.png (818x710, 455K)

Only neets without a life or carrer or family of her own could say that

Probably we're all gonna be put in a home because we won't have any wife or kids to take care of us when we're old and break our hips.

It's legit if they are in such bad health that they need 24/7 medical attention. It should be a last resort though because even the high end homes are pretty bad. Management will always cheap out and try to get by with the absolute minimum staffing, so your grandparents and parents are going to be sitting in their own shit for well over an hour even if they go to a "nice/upscale" place. This is based on what I saw working in a higher end home, so I can't imagine what a mid/low tier home would be like. Those residents are probably sitting in their own shit for most of the day, getting bed sores and infections, etc.

He's probably referring to Asian cultures where multiple generations of families live together.

>bring someone into world
>raise them, they have your genes
>they fail, it is directly your fault
>kick them out onto the streets in current year when being homeless is illegal
Sociopathic.

My great grandpa was in this massive old fucks home a bunch of floors. Biggest pimp I've ever seen!!! lol Once Great Grandma died it was on!!!!!!

Short of severe oh shit they might accidentally kill themself dementia none of my family will be put in ltc. I would like to have kids but I'm preparing for the event that I don't have anyone to care for me. In that case it will be a favorite nephew/niece made power of attorney and I'll have a private nurse take care of me. Hopefully I'm healthy enough I'll just need groceries picked up and someone to be nice and talk to me. I'd rather die than be crippled, on a vent, or incontinent.

Attached: 27982999_1978469339139530_1782278587152389683_o.png (1280x854, 1.08M)

The parents are at fault for letting get this bad. IIRC the guy returned home when he was 22 and has been neet since. They had the chance to push him out when he was still young and had a good chance of success.

Attached: 1475019467840.png (400x397, 58K)

huh?
Whenever I am down on my luck or a job fails
I can always return home

STDs are actully a big problem in old folk homes because they are at the point no fucks given, often even the wife is alive and gives the okay becuase when you realize you are actully about to die your morals shift quite fast.
Old folks homes are nothing but orgy facilities

Have you ever dealt with old people? Even if they can normally walk okay, having someone that can deal with falls is great. Plus they dont have to clean or cook so their are not tired and less likely to fall.
Saying shit like
>unless severe risk they kill themselves
Is nievie.
And it isnt like there is a wife at home 24/7 to help out any more

Many people don't have the money or resources to take care of their grandparents effectively. This is especially true if their grandparents have some kind of health problem that requires round-the-clock care, but that they don't have the money or work schedule to give them.

They could either let grandpa shit himself at home all day by himself or let him stay in a /comfy/-ish home with other old people and a nurse who'll wipe his ass for him.

If you guys go ahead with this NEET lifestyle thing you're not going to have the money or friend network for anyone besides a home to care for you.

You don't know what you're talking about. I work in fucking healthcare. Trying to cook a paperback book on the gas stove is indeed a dangerous thing to do. Drinking poison or eating tide pods is a dangerous thing to do. Dementia is nothing to joke around with. If it's just little regular old people stuff like having trouble with getting groceries or going to church on Sunday then its not a big deal. Even something like falls is manageable. If they don't call for help then at most they are there for twelve hours until I'm back from work, that's assuming they fall shortly after I leave. My family would have enough respect to not trash my place beyond what would fall under normal cleaning and maintenance of the place so it's a total non-issue. The normal healthy old person is just old, not literally retarded.

I'm from Europe. Family is family. You stay as long as you want. People usually move out when they get married but even then not always.

I worked in one of those places and it was really eye opening. I always thought it was just happy simple old people playing shuffle board and cards and talking about the weather.

Turns out they fuck like rabbits, fight and gossip like bratty teenage girls, run their air conditioners when it's 20 degrees outside (what? why?), get into fights and complain about everything. One women committed suicide by taping a garbage bag over her head and was found in her bath tub. I'm 90% sure one of them keyed my car. One guy would always smash his walker into me on purpose.

There was also an awesome old lady with a bird that could speak and dance and she would make me cookies so it wasn't all bad I guess.

Fuck old people they are disgusting. I hope my grandma dies soon.