Why dont i feel bad?

>be me
>walk down a block from college, get on bus that takes me to about 20 mins away from home, lets call this bus-200

I felt like walking so I didn't wait for the other bus that would come in like 5-10 minutes which takes me to within 5 minutes of home, lets call this other one bus-100

>get on bus
>notice the qt shy girl that I usually see on bus-100 in the mornings is on this one.
>remember from google maps that this bus-200 and bus-100 have an intersection, she probably got on this one to get to the other one.
>I thought she probably blindly did what google maps told her, dumbass thing did the same to me, but instead I would usually just wait for the bus-100 instead of taking two buses for no reason.

about an hour passes and we get to the bus stop which she would have to get off to catch the bus-100.

>she doesn't get off
>I think she forgot, I was going to get off next stop anyway, so while I walk towards the exit, i say

>"Hey, you usually take the bus-100 right?"
>"oh hi, yeah"
>"I think you were supposed to get off the previous stop, but if you go now you'll probably make it"
>"Oh no, I'm taking a different one back haha thanks for letting me know tho!"

>"oh ok! Hows the semester going by the way? or rather ending I guess lol"
>"It was alright, "
>"Got any classes next semester?"
>"theyre all online"

at this point we got to the bus stop i wanted to get off, dumbass me at the time didn't consider I could've stayed on and talke a bit, i wasn't in a rush at all and wanted to genuinely walk anyway.

Today was essentially the last day of class, so it was the last time I'd see her most likely.

>"I see, mind if get your number?"
>"Ummmmmmmm"

she just says ummm for a few solid seconds, the driver gets pissed and prepares to leave

I ask him to open the doors again, tell her to have a great day, she says you too, and thats that.

the thing is, I didn't feel bad at all. Guess I was happy she talked to me at all and was nice. any other anons?

Attached: 1525201880168.jpg (1470x1842, 590K)

reeeeeee I wrote all of this reply fags

Fair try user, at least you acted cool and didn't fuck it up, now she will remember you and if you two meet again she'll probably talk to you again
But you could've just stayed on the bus and chatted for awhile.

Why would you feel bad? You got rejected and didn't act like a huge autist. Congrats, user.

Sucks m8, you did good though

hahaha

very upboated

fellow redditbro

Solid, 7/10 for keeping your spaghetti within your pockets. Keep going, since you're on the right path towards getting out of this hellhole. Just keep trying and you'll make it

Only thing I can think of is to have some events you were going to already, discussing extracurricular interests and inviting her if it was very informal/open house museum type outing. That way it is casual, very public, and allows her to get to know you prenumber if things were to go well. Agree with others though, great effort and more than I've ever done.

wholesome

i mean you gotta start somewhere

>weirdo autist walks up to a girl he's never talked to before and starts talking about how he knows which way she takes home and what her schedule is
You're lucky she didnt call the cops

I see her 4 days a week for 5 months, we've exchanged glances, but she always had earphones , book, or both. The human equivalent of "do not disturb"

The opposite, I feel good, wanted to share. Happens often, wanted to see if you guys feel the same?

Honestly, that was a really clean interaction. Even if she didn't want to give you her number, I still give it a 9/10. Good job.

>girl intiates conversation with me
>we talk
>i ask for her number to hang out later
>she says yes
>i never text her.
fml

Weird question, but are you 20 and from Britain?

>Weird question, but are you 20 and from Britain?
Nope

Alright

Originaloo45

i can't believe this is the kind of experience that consumes your conscience, if you're

She was humoring you, autismolini. Don't get your hopes up.

>"I see, mind if get your number?"
>mind if
Sony Betamax. Of course she didn't want to give you her number. You are asking for it from a low-value, boring, supplicating frame. Did you build any attraction? Did you tease her? Did you make her feel like she had to earn your attention? Did you make her feel comfortable with you? If the answer to these questions is no, then why in the world would she want to give you her number? What's in it for her? Are you a 10/10? Kudos to you for having the courage to approach her, but courage won't get you anywhere if you don't know what you are doing. It's good that you don't feel bad because now you know it's not the end of the world. Just learn from your mistakes and try again with another girl.

Attached: 1526837846023.png (540x960, 84K)

>consumes your consciousness
my dude I have 99 problems but "tfw no gf" ain't one of them.

>stop sexualizing young girls
I'm pretty sure shes either my age or older, did you not read that we both go to the same college?

yeah no the whole "girls only want chad" is a meme. I have gotten girls numbers before, but for various issues it didn't progress, and a few instances just from me being too busy and turning them down.

Most of the time I just feel like talking to someone new.

did OP write this response or is everyone here this sad

Not me (I'm OP)

See pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-000124.png (1440x2560, 496K)

Pretty similar story
>Waiting outside of school for bus everyday
>See this shy unsocial qt with glasses and bangs outside school as well
At first I was like hey she's kinda cute but before i knew it i actually fell for her. I've never actually talked to her tho cause I'm weird and unsocial
>I keep liking her more and more everyday. Become interested in learning about her.
>She's 2 years older and finishes school this year
>Doxx the shit out of her
>Her dad is a programmer. Interesting
>She's a marvel/dc nerd and likes harry potter (not my cup of tea but since she was a nerd maybe I could convert her to animeme n shit)
>Find her deviantart. She likes traditional drawing. She draws kinda nice desu but maybe I'm a bit biased
>Still not talking to her. Say eeh maybe I'll talk to her later this year. She finishes after all
>Finishes. Never talked to her. Will probably never see her again.
I do feel kinda bad cause I really liked her. She had just something that was so aesthetic but I guess it's better than being heartbroken...

>TWO FUCKING SENTENCES
>asking for number
Mr. Autist think he's a suave casanova?

>ask to open bus door
>to leave a parthian shot
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

You did well, OP.
Just keep being kind hearted man, and you will eventually meet that special someone.
Just have more confidence, and you will find your happiness C:

Attached: received_134949327363651.jpg (1814x1598, 333K)