>bond over our shared depression and general disdain for life
>give each other advice and share feels
>obsessed and in love with her
>confess my love to her
>says she's madly in ''love'' with me too
>tells me that she has never loved anyone in this world as much as me
>feel amazing and euphoric
>talking one day about how we are going to meet and live our life together
>she asks me if I can send her $30 for her to buy some underwear as she's only got $20 in her paypal
>says she'll send me pictures of her wearing it if I do
>do it in a heartbeat
>tells me she loves me so much and that I'm the best man in the world
>sends me the underwear pictures with a sign saying ''I love you user''
>jack off
>keep talking about our love and our future together
>''can you buy me this my love? think how good I will look with it on our first date'' or ''can you buy this for me? I'm going to wear it when you take my virginity''
>get scared I'm going to lose her if I don't get her what she wants
>convince myself we are going to get married some day so it doesn't matter
>addicted to her telling me she loves me
>literally spent over $700 dollars on her in a few months
>run out of money
>start selling xbox games so I can afford it
>run out of things to sell
>tell myself she loves me for who I am and not because I spoil her
>when she starts asking for stuff, tell her that I'll get it tomorrow
>keep telling her tomorrow for like a week
>she starts becoming suspicious
>eventually confess to her that I have no money left and that I'm really sorry
>she starts calling me a broke loser and that I'm pathetic
>start crying in real life and say I thought you loved me
>she responds with ''lol no''
>respond with pic related
>that was her response before she deleted and blocked me on discord

what the fuck do I do? is there any way to get my money back? I feel so fucking pathetic

Attached: fuckmylife.png (430x167, 5K)

Im sorry user but this was the only way for you to learn. Never trust a woman over the internet.

I'm afraid there isn't a way to get your money back.
Consider that money well spent, you learned a thing or two about yourself and maybe something about the world.

>>she asks me if I can send her $30 for her to buy some underwear as she's only got $20 in her paypal

This was a big red flag. You couldn't see it because your were infatuated. It was downhill from there imo.

lol user you got fucking destroyed, I'd feel bad for you but it's so ridiculous that it's funny

Attached: 1527126506609.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I always had that view, but I thought she was genuinely special and loved me. I want to kill myself

Wow even grug laughs at you, that's a new low

I know it hurts user. If I were in your position I'd be thinking "what the fuck, how can she do this, I can't even comprehend this behavior"

You need to understand that the brains of females are fundamentally different from our own. They were programmed to extract maximum resources from men to help raise their babies, and to have no remorse for men. They don't love the way we do. They are incapable, they just don't feel those feelings we feel for them, they feel something else, something more selfish. It's just how they are

It hurts, but it's good this happened to you sooner rather than later. Be happy you only wasted $700. You could have bought her a house and spent 20 years of your life with her before you learned this lesson

Now you know. AWALT. All women are like that. All of them, even your mom.

Attached: 1507771914791.jpg (1440x1080, 161K)

You are living my nightmare. I've fallen for a poorfag qt on the discord too. She never brings it up really but some of the shit she says is just too wtf r u homeless tier. We talk of meeting but I decided going in I'm not going to beta bux until she is sucking my dick regularly. I have a good job so I wouldn't miss sending $100 here and there but I don't want to set a precedent. At the least I'd rather stay in denial a little longer before the true colors are revealed. Post her pics and we'll say she's fat and ugly whore if that makes you feel better. You got played and she won. It sucks but you deserve a good proper qt who will graciously accept your financial assistance and be cute and suck your dick. Not a mean one D cunt like her.

Attached: 1526967136257.png (500x336, 90K)

Drop discord we will unleash fiery hell upon this roastie.

That's what you get for being a retarded fag, now go on and cry you pathetic piece of crap.
Shame on you.

youre just as bad as every fucking tranny/trap and larping faggot here
dumb findom nigger holy shit id have sympathy for you if it wouldve just stayed at 30$ lmao

Attached: kornheiser lel.jpg (231x363, 25K)

>They were programmed to extract maximum resources from men to help raise their babies,

No one is programmed shitlord, we aren't computers
This girl had bad intentions from the start
Your dumb asf, stop posting.

I was in the same situation man
>be me, very young and desperate for love

>meet girl who I quickly begin talking to regularly

>Talk frequently every single day for months. Frequently spending time with her and helping her out where I can to fit into the "supportive man" category (buying her food n stuff)

>eventually asks me for a fancy black set of clothes which I purchase to make her happy and cause she will look damn good in it.

>eventually end up giving her thousands upon thousands of dollars eventually even buying her a literal diamond ring...

>she begins drifting slowly but noticeably...

>on a day we were supposed to be together I see her with another man laughing and sitting by a fountain wearing a new bejeweled necklace.

>on that day I new pain and betrayal and not too trust women with any amount of my money.

Lucky this was in runescape when I was about 11, black clothes was black plate and plateskirt (g) and bought her lobbies to kill Jill giants with me. That gold did take me ages to grind out and that whore took so much of it.... moral of the story is if you played runescape as a child you wouldn't be in this mess, you can really only blame yourself.

Attached: 1526592230561.jpg (500x426, 59K)

Robots are one of the dumbest, most, desperate cucks out there. No wonder you people get exploited and taken advantage of. I say this as a fembot.

This, if she is asking for money then there is a problem. The small amount is just to see if you are willing to actually get her money before going hard.

Also you are dumb enough to believe fembots exist so it checks out

Fembots don't exist. Anything you say is not to be trusted.

Just like you weren't born to steal but rather the society forced you too, right Jamal?

Attached: 1526931450112.png (611x555, 284K)

Maleanon here, agree with you vagina holding entity. I bet you if he just flat out said no at the start and didn't feed into her initial temptation things would have gone better. She said directly too him she had a disdain for life etc, so obv she was weak minded and easily manipulated good and bad and he fed into that as he was also weak af. Why do so many men never have a thought before they chase a thot? Or in this case, cocoon the innocent caterpillar in a nest of her desires so she may bloom into a thot.

Looollllllll you fucking deserve it. Take it as a lesson learned. Never trust women. Never orbit them. Let them feel pain.

Attached: 15210844046094.png (602x720, 593K)

Show her discord id lmfao get all of us to harass her for you

Attached: Anon kun you're such a fucking faggot holy shit.jpg (498x482, 69K)

Wish I could have gotten to you first desu

Smochi#1990. Please don't hurt her too bad.

don't make my mistakes man, it was going well until I bought her something.

Show the underwear pictures or it didn't happen

Not her discord, it says ''deleted account'' now on my messages

This is now an expose thread!

Lol she probably saw this thread and panicked.

You fucking beta men deserve all the deceptions and lies women throw at you. It's not like any of you penis havers hold any real value in this world. You may have this board, but in the real world you are absolutely worthless. I'm glad this fembot fucked over your life OP. You deserve every bit of pain she inflicted. Ha. Yet another win for fembots.

Attached: 1387801984671.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Not me. Smochi#1990 is really her discord.

This is now a catfish thread. Ignore the betabitch OP and talk about your latest mark

fuck off larper

orgainananana

this.

>internet girlfriend
it's not real you retard
>she told me she loved me
she's manipulating you
>we talked for hours
she's toying with you
>i sent her money
god damn how much of a fucking retarded cuck can you be
>she ghosted me
what else did you expect from an internet roastie

i hope all these pathetic orbiters kill themselves

She hurt his feelings and he wasted like half a paycheck. It sucks and I feel for him but you're being melodramatic if you'd call that a life ruining event. She got too greedy and the next time a thot tries pulling some shit it won't work. Bitches need to learn how to harvest betabux sustainably.

I said stop posting, shitlord.
OP had a bad experience with someone of bad character, its stupid to persuade him to give up on love because of this bad experience.
Just stop posting, go back to Jow Forumsmgtow

>everyone who replies is the same person
Go back to stealing M&Ms from Walmart Tyrone, maybe the manager will hire you to fill his quota

kek such a tryhard obvious post user.

Women are demonic. I mean men will scam you especially chinks and Jews but the pure malice that you see out of women is just not there with, say, men doing financial scams. The glee women take in preying on emotionally weak men is despicable.

That's nothing OP. I got gamed for thousands of dollars, and I met her in real life several times.

what the fuck does a group of guys that live their lives for themselves and nobody else have to do with Jamal and you's shitposting contest?

>wow this runescape game sure is cool
>but it takes a long time to get gold and stuff
>it would be easier to just scam dumb people
>go to makeover wizard and change gender
>buy some pink clothes and a pink skirt
>stand around and get showered in attention and gold

Attached: 1522900675338.jpg (720x720, 44K)

The funniest part is that it probably was not even an actual girl.

If it was real there would be nudes here and a name.

>meet fembot from one of the discord threads
>fembot
>discord

there's ur problem u summerfaggot, actually believing females can be robots and using that normie ridden jumbly piece of shit site that is cuckscord. Not even gonna address ur orbiter behaviour, you deserve what has happened to you and far much more worse just for the 2 reasons I stated. Hell you dont even deserve a (You) lmao go keep being a cuck beta basedboy orbiter and make more "fembots" happy

Wanna talk about it on discord, OP? I'm a fembot but we can just be friends!

The only part of your story I dislike is that you haven't followed your foretelling of suicide. You should definitely catch up on that. Betabux faggots who supplant their head with their microsized dick and retarded fantasies are the entire reason the sexual market got fucked up decade after decade. Go into the kitchen and slit your throat right now. Or take the elevator up the highest building you can find and jump off. Dive into the nearest lake if you're too moronic for that. Die as soon as possible you nigger behavior enabling shitstain, mindless animals have no right to exist.

Attached: 1524224357787.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Post her nudes to make her sorry for wronging you

Don't worry user, eventually she will feel empty inside her soul carrying on like that. Eventually when she's faced with it, she won't be able to feel genuine love and it will kill her

This picture was important to the tone of my post but I forgot it

Attached: 623.png (853x480, 480K)

you realise every girl that posts on r9k is a catfish right? their goal is to get money or games or whatever they want, because they know anons will send it to them.

Based runescape poster

Attached: 1512054380529.png (488x300, 32K)

A new server for the bisexuals of r9k, the damaged, and the hurt
CXKqudm

Attached: serrvvvv.png (587x469, 157K)

kill yourself oeikp4l.

Well she faked a girl voice very well then

voice changers . tits or gtfo is a thing for a good reason

**reasons** mistake fixed

Word of advice friend. Don't talk to females about your depression or life problems in the future. Keep that for you male friends exclusively I've found dudes are generally a lot less judgemental in that regard. Women tend to lose respect for you as a man and perceive you as weak, it's fucked up but it's just how it is. It drastically decreases the likelihood that they're willing to get romantically involved with you since you don't seem like you have your shit together. More malignant women will try to pull the shit that happened to you because they see it as an opportunity to get what they want out of you because they think they can walk all over you. Obviously there's exceptions but you have to be careful when it comes to shit like that especially over the internet.

Never spend money on a female.

Good advice desu senpai

Good advice, good advice.

>They were programmed to extract maximum resources from men to help raise their babies, and to have no remorse for men. They don't love the way we do.

This is the brutal truth of it. Men are romantics pretending to be cynics, women are cynics pretending to be romantics. Women never really love men in the way that men understand love. The two sexes are just fundamentally different; our approaches to sexuality are antagonistic rather than complementary. Darwinism made us this way and we can't surmount it no matter how much we wish we could.

Don't kill yourself over this, user. $700 is a small price to pay to learn that all women are fundamentally just whores and love is a chemical trick your brain plays on you. Many men ruin their lives learning this lesson. If you're not ready to swear off women forever, read Heartiste and pickup stuff and learn how women operate, and then use as cum-rags and dump them until you get bored. It's easy and you will find it very rewarding, at least for a while.

There's nothing you can do, you didn't even get scammed. You were literally just giving her money for nothing lol. Man this is the cringiest shit, I would be too embarrassed to even post the story here.

no you dont get your money back

you should take this as a learning experience, many people get scammed either be it from family, friends, "lovers", or multi level marketing, be glad they didnt get you for more

you should be happy you only lost $700

>Don't worry user, eventually she will feel empty inside her soul carrying on like that.

implying she has a soul.

post her name, pussy

>The glee women take in preying on emotionally weak men is despicable.

You just don't understand women. To a woman, the highest moral good is to exploit weak men and make sure they don't reproduce. And an argument could be made that this is objectively good for the species in the long-term. Women are like mother nature: cruel as fuck, but ultimately only trying to make the species stronger. The harm they do to weak men is irrelevant to them, because weak men need to die.

Once you understand this fundamental truth, feminism makes a lot more sense as well. You see feminists saying stuff like "feminism helps men too" while they're literally wearing a shirt that says "I drink male tears." No contradiction in their minds. and the rationale I explicated above is why.

this is YOURE fault thinking its a sweetheart girl not seeing good for nothing ROASTIE, you know theres two kinds of girl, be more considerate next time!

You probably aren't going to get your money back. Just take this as a really really shitty lesson. I'm really sorry this happened to you. I'd like to say not all women are like this, but you really need to be careful. Many people seem to jump at the chance to completely screw someone else over if it helps them.

Probably not even a woman, but some pajeet in a call center

Post her name so nobody else suffers the same fate. Also post the conversation. You can blur yourself out.

>Tfw no pathetic robot to shower me with gifts

Attached: 1525487091876.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>your brain plays on you
when you think you have some separate existence from your brain it shows an obsession with some false idea of a self

I unironically would but you have to berate me on voice chat.

It sounds funny but I've never found a female who is actually nasty enough for me, you can't hate like men can, even when you try.

shut up you fucking whore before I slit your throat

drop this thot's info, : )

cunts shouldn't be able to get away with this

There is no such thing as fembot or qt 3.14 virgin who will love for who you are and this lesson cost you 700$.The 21st century woman is just a materialistic slut who wants to eat your time, money and attention. AWLAT

take a good look robots, this is what pussy worship does to you

NONE of you who beta orbit women are better than this pathetic sniveling dipshit, you are all equally as bad as him

Why did you lie and post someone else's discord?

That's what you get. NEVER EVER give money to women over the internet, much less people you need over the internet. Over my years and my small group of internet friends we oy gifted each other once it twice over a course of 4 years. I'm sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way, but you needed to learn it.

This isn't them.

This user was polite and decent hearted, to be honest.

Did you even see her on video?

lol get fucked discordfag

The guy has absolutely no self awareness and no shame. His own description of his behavior proves it. In the first place you have to have zero self respect and zero shame to orbit women on fucking discord. That is basically as low as you can go.

it's apparently some femanon from /a/, she's pretty nice

>2018
>getting catfished by neckbeards on the internet
It's really hard to feel sorry for stupid people

One of the many abusive messages she sent me after I told her I had no money left.

Attached: fuckmylife1.png (791x170, 7K)

Thats good for you don't be stupid again.You will not be scamed like that after this.

unblock her name faggot and give us deets we can work with

Post the nudes she sent to you. We'll take care of the rest.

Attached: 1526273514083.jpg (320x344, 32K)

Holy shit user, how could you be so stupid

What other things did she have you buy for her?

you wouldn't give money to a nigerian prince on the internet, why give money to some random girl

>be me
>meet fembots all the time from r9k
>they all fall hopelessly in love with me
>some of the richer girls offer to buy me expensive things
>the poorer ones tribute drawings and homemade trinkets
>no commitment needed; string them along until they have a mental breakdown and replace them with a new roast

Chadcel here, doing my robros a favor. I have my own beef with the roastie menace.

Attached: pepe hans.jpg (736x736, 46K)

All discord femanons are fucking evil whores. I haven't talked to any because I'm not retarded enough to have fall for their tricks but I'm in a big discord and every woman that comes around is a bitch or leads some gullible faggot like you on. NEVER TRUST DISCORD THOTS

beware the black fembots.

>meet bf via Jow Forums, playing vidya together
>struggling with money
>he offers to help
>"no"
dont give or accept money via internet EVERYONE

>Adding a ROASTIE
>Throwing money at her beef curtains
>Believing a PUTAS feelings for you
>PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stacy Disorder )
Whew...lad.....

Attached: 1456879027681.jpg (578x370, 32K)

Shoes, make up, vibrators, underwear, weed, anything she asked

I added fembot not too long ago to disocord. It all started out fine, but then she started to open up about her money problems and emotional things really quick. At first I didn't realize she was trying to manipulate me, I had no prior experience with such conversations so I didn't know what to expect. I tried to comfort her and told her about my own problems, but now I see she was trying to get me offer her money. My loneliness and feelings were genuine, but she was really cold, and eventually she stopped responding to me.
It really bothered me for a long time because I didn't understand what went wrong, I kept blaming myself for no being macho man enough, but now I know she was just trying to get money from me, and that's why she didn't respond to my feelings and non-monetary emotional support.

I'm on the autism spectrum so I honestly didn't realize I was being bamboozled until it was over. I never sent her money because despite my social problems I know money is not handed out like that, I don't have any spare money, and I'm not fool in that sense. I might get fooled and tricked in many other ways, but I know enough about money to not to get fooled by that.

Can you tell us her name or screen name so we can avoid her?

yeah shove it you ugly stupid whore, the only reason you bait robots is because you're not attractive enough to get chad IRL and are just as fucking starved for attention as any other woman. You're just more pathetic than your peers and that's why you stoop as low as us. When you try to kill yourself, don't do the WOMYN attention seeking bullshit and swallow a handful of asprin, do it like any of us would and actually get the job done please. buckshot or slugs would work