Dandere

Why does Jow Forums not just date a simple dandere girl?

>Go to a library and help a shy girl get a library card, she will love you forever
>Go to the store and help a shy girl pick out her groceries, she will love you forever
>Etc.

The opportunities are endless...

Attached: 9047D0F7-72C3-4C29-B43F-FA5668D0E57D.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

No way it's that simple dude. You are trash dog

Attached: 1523215728085.png (469x452, 277K)

They're just roasties who aren't fully roasted yet

Dandere girls are too shy to be hard, much less roasties. They just want a guy to notice them.

>dere anime shit
>real life
Pick one. 'Shy' girls IRL are either acting quiet because they don't want people bothering them, or they're naive and you're the asshole about to shatter their innocence.

I wish they actually existed.

>dandere
>3D
pick one

You are wrong. Go outside. There are plenty of shy girls who hate Chad and Stacy just as much as you. Do you really think every girl with a boyfriend cheats on him?

>tfw dreaming often with a qt girl helping me getting the library card I have tried to get since 4 years ago
Fuck I'm sad now, I'm also tired of pdfs

It's not that simple. Life is not like one of your simple animus

>ywn pick out a book for yuki
>she will never fall in love with you
>she will never rest her head on your shoulder at the bus stop after a long day
>she will never reset the universe just to be with you
>ywn never break through her outer shell and share a smile with her

Attached: yuki.gif (658x568, 1.77M)

But I already have a Yuki daki

It would be nice to have a bookish qt who I could read with.

Eventually she'll want you to fuck her, and once you do that it will never be the same and she'll be a regular ruined woman.

Actual shy/shut in female here.

We don't go outside. I don't know why people have this fantasy when the very reason we can't do these kinds of things is because we can't interact with people.

Also do you not realize how incredibly creepy it would be to have a complete fucking stranger, out of no where, start bothering you in a store trying to pick your groceries for you.

Attached: 1521482427634.png (500x288, 261K)

Do females fantasize about shy bookish men or do they only want extrovert party animals? Genuinely curious.

As another shy girl, but not , I do not want either? I am shy enough for us both, and party animals are just that, animals.

because most aren't nearly as attractive as we like to fantasize them being.

Attached: 28385284984.jpg (1280x1592, 295K)

I'm fine with shy guys, but it's impossible to actually meet/have an enjoyable experience I would imagine.

I would hate to have a chad involved in my life, more often than not guys like that just make girls around them feel like shit, and I already give myself a hard enough time.

>talk to girl
>nervous
>h-ha yes i need to go home
Why do i do this

I present you the ultimate mix
>Eronna X Onee-san-types X Kuudere

Attached: 1456355110789.jpg (3820x2350, 1.7M)

dandere it is

Never seen a shy girl in public.

I only want a girl that is okay with me being a little quiet and shy.I just want a girl that can understand me, respect the things i like, and genuinely love me for who i am.
I want to be able to make someone dear to me feel loved.I want to love.
God, please, anybody, how can i end this misery and for once, have a dream of mine fulfilled?

Attached: 1527150551911.jpg (496x252, 7K)

Because shy girls all have boyfriends

And most importantly, dignity

This is one of the best anime charts I've ever seen. I can't believe a tripfag was actually useful for once.
I still can't tell the difference between dan and kuudere.

>understand me, respect the things i like, and genuinely love me for who i am.
But user, girls are not capable of these functions

I still live with the fragment of hope that there are genuinely good and kind hearted girls out there.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527111674440.jpg (616x333, 34K)

>Go to the store and help a shy girl pick out her groceries, she will love you forever
no don't do this please. it gives me anxiety when people talk to me at the grocery store

Opposites attract is a meme, keeping that in mind, a shy person will reject any offering.

i have never seen a cute girl at the grocery store alone. just old people, couples, people with kids and losers like me.