Was thinking about texting my ex-boyfriend who I haven't talked to in 3 years to see how he is doing then I remember...

Was thinking about texting my ex-boyfriend who I haven't talked to in 3 years to see how he is doing then I remember the reason why we broke up is because I cheated him.

Attached: 1522126072412.jpg (850x637, 72K)

once a month or so i get a passing impulse to get in contact with the girl i dated in high school who cheated on me. She went out of her way like 2 years after we graduated to give a long winded apology without expecting anything from me so maybe she's reformed.

On the other hand, I would take a ton of shit from everyone, myself included, for being a cuck and giving her a second chance.

Sounds about right originally speaking.

Attached: 1497265574811.png (800x800, 879K)

Honestly user if I were in your position the only reason I've ever try to get with a women who cheated on me was just to fuck her, no emotions attached what so ever which would be easy because why would you love someone who betrays the basic principle of trust? Could fuck other bitches on the side too.

Attached: 1520097144560.png (242x241, 97K)

nah, i've decided that sex means more to me than that and I wouldn't get sexually involved without being emotionally involved too.

I think the passing feeling is just nostalgia from good times. We had a lot of sex and I didn't just bond with her, I bonded with her whole family. I babysat her 4 year old little sister and read to her, and played boardgames with the family and helped make dinner, and went on vacation togehter. We were even planning our wedding before she cheated on me.

I just felt like it was all together and I've never captured that since.

shooshoo femoid
shooooshooooshooooooooooo

Post your cheating story

I let a guy friend see my breasts and touch me out of pity.

Oh that's boring. GJ tho

>Was thinking about larping my ex-larper who I haven't larped to in 3 years to see how he is larping then I remember the reason why we broke up is because I larped him.

oh shit i think im your ex
proof is I know you're dyslexic

Attached: 1463015222919.jpg (443x429, 36K)

Yes. It really wasn't a big deal. My boyfriend was not okay we it. I showered with a friend and let him feel my body and press his boner against me. We didn't kiss. I didn't turn it to sex, but boyfriend acted like I fucked another guy. My friend didn't even jerk it in the shower.

blah blah blah you're a dumb twat

Fucking retarded BF desu. Did he give you good sex at least?

Yes. the sex was great.

That's good at least. Maybe you can hook back up and see if he still has it. How big was he?

so does your name start with Y?

He was 6 inches and uncircumcised.

Yes.

So this is what denial looks like.

yoo
whats the first letter of my name?
I was the guy in that animation program we were both in

>out of pity
Yeah right. Wh doy girls never know or admit to themselves?

This is a larp post time stamp nudes.

Post your time stamp nudes or you're a larp.

If you ask your boyfriend and he says it's fine, and then you do it, then it's not a big deal. If you do it behind his back and then expect him to be okay with it, it really isn't much different from going all the way.

things change u dweller lol

>dating girl online with plans of irl dating
>cheats on me
>visit her anyway for lewd then dump her

ez

so did you actually want to talk or just larp?

Thats cheating RETARD

Why the fuck do you want to go back into his life you stupid bitch?

Attached: 1520066442222.png (340x516, 237K)

you dirty bitch those diamonds were fake you will regret your decision

But it's not. No penetration or ejaculation