Back in the day whites used to lynch blacks and Jews. Why are whites so afraid to stand up today?

Back in the day whites used to lynch blacks and Jews. Why are whites so afraid to stand up today?

Attached: 1526331479970.jpg (900x646, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/transracial-adoption-and-the-black-white-iq-gap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are cucked. Your kind is dying.

Because we are less retarded than we used to be.

That's why the president is Trump and you're an incel shirskin loser, huh?

Attached: guy-knocked-out-beach-pcb.jpg (600x395, 41K)

That was just a story they made up to keep blacks away from whites

How was it retarded? It kept our race in a state of dominance and everyone respected us. Retarded is letting shitskins walk all over you. Everyone should be forced to respect us.

Attached: pFLoS_.gif (320x256, 1.63M)

lol yeah fucking right you stupid faggot cuck

Attached: d79ca3909dd20e9de7ea786854e1b37a.jpg (763x1024, 363K)

White boy lost that fight, friend.

White man didn't lose this fight though, nigger.

Attached: stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-greatest-heavyweight-1200x806 (1).jpg (1200x806, 120K)

What kind of shitty life are you leading that shitskins are walking all over you? And why do you blame others for your failings?

Why do white men let black men fuck their wives while they film it?

>Experienced fighter beats inexperienced fighter

Shocking. Stipe is the greatest UFC heavyweight champion of all time, Francis is a meme.

Why are the cities all full of shitskins when the country used to be 90% white?

Cus that's what they're into? Or is 'muh jooz' the right answer?

But muh superior black athleticism. The Jews told me a black man could kill a white man with the simple flick of his finger.

Attached: 1526331865039.gif (320x161, 1.04M)

They are sick disgusting faggots who would've been ostracized if not killed 100 years ago. And yes the Jews is partially the answer because they are brainwashed.

Listen nog he likely did something criminal. Got any backstory?

You have 1 life and this is what you end up wasting it on. shitposting to randoms onilne about edgy 14 year old shit seeking validation from complete strangers. You're going no where and this where you'll die, shitting your pants and whining online about shit no one cares about but you. enjoy it

Because blacks are more likely to live in cities and they are outbreeding city-dwelling whites.

I don't know or care. I'm just glad he's dead.

Attached: 152240558.jpg (612x605, 86K)

>Francis
>Innexperienced
He was hailed as one of the deadliest strikers by the likes of Rogan and White

So then blacks need to be genocided so that whites can flourish.

Are you retarded? Francis is objectively significantly more athletic than Stipe.

So then where's your argument?
Not that user btw

You do realise that doesn't contradict anything I have said?

Well when Francis is hailed as one of the deadliest strikers of all time, and gets btfo by a whispy gringo I'd say it fucking does.

>objectively physically superior
>got his ass beat by him
Makes zero sense at all.

Attached: 425px-Tyson-McBride-15427824.jpg (425x334, 37K)

Because blacks are actually physically inferior to whites. Even the Hugh jump gold medalist in the last Olympics was white.

>Whites aren't breeding enough
>Better genocide other races who are

You know that population growth is important to sustain economic growth and to provide for retirees, right?

You know that oppressing minorities is generally bad for an economy, right?

Killing off all the minorities would be great for the economy since blacks and Hispanics are the only reason the US has any government debt.

Attached: DFoUvtgVwAAIrpL.jpg (1022x768, 84K)

Strategy can overcome physicality. See who won UFC 1? It wasn't the best physical specimen.

Most lynching victims weren't really criminals, they were just normal citizens "suspected" of commiting crimes. Usually false rape accusations.

But your brain is part of your body. If you can't win a fight then you're physically inferior. There's no ifs ands or buts.

t. lying shitskin or libtard

Attached: 1521777875926m.jpg (920x1024, 160K)

>Most lynching victims weren't really criminals
Out of the 3500, only one wasn't really a criminal (Emmett Till) and even he wasn't fully innocent, he just didn't deserve death.

>Strategy can overcome physicality.
Royce was a grappler and was trained in THE most effective fighting style.
It wasn't "strategy" that helped him win, it was the fact that he was fighting predominately striking based competitors, and the grappler will win 10 times out of 10.
Royce's physique is perfectly adapted for grappling, saying his physicality wasn't superior against his striking based opponents then you're just ignorant.

thethethethethethethethe ,andIwillhavetheabilityfor the

>Why are whites so afraid to stand up today?

i dont give a shit about politics or anything but its just because they arent hungry, the reason there were revolutions before was because people were starving and angry, no one cares because they are happy with their minimum wage job and their nintendo switch

>Physically impressive brain =\= good strategy

There is no way of correlating
(especially since it is not in practice measured) a physically impressive brain with good strategy. Not to mention fighters in preparation for a fight have access to many brains to concoct a strategy.

>no one cares because they are happy with their minimum wage job and their nintendo switch
Bread and circuses

It will need to get worse before it gets better

>Bread and circuses
i dont know what that means but yeah it needs to get worse before people will do anything

>Using a grappling based style against predominantly striking based competition
>Not strategy

Sure it was the only one available to Royce, but it's still a strategy.

All this tells you is that minorities are less well represented in the categories that would compensate for the welfare recipients. Most welfare recipients are white, you know?

It's not a strategy, his body was sculpted solely for grappling.

>i dont know what that means
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

It explains your point perfectly

>Most welfare recipients are white
Because most of the population is white, you know?
Did you not know what per capita means?

Whites are under represented when it comes to receiving welfare.

Even so, with whites recieving welfare, the budgetary impact is still positive.

It's the interplay between strategy and physicality. But the people against whom Royce we fighting had a generally physically better physique. This isn't a secret, in fact that is the idea behind BJJ.

oh i see, thank you for the link

what is your opinion on blacks being a huge minority yet commiting a HUGE majority of crime? ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

>It's the interplay between strategy and physicality.
I agree with this, but saying it was solely strategy is retarded
>had a generally physically better physique.
False, Royce's physique is perfectly conditioned for grappling.
Saying because they had lower body fat or they looked better physically, doesn't mean they are better at physically performing

Yes, but it only works if you take whites as a whole. Do you have the same distaste for the rednecks of Appalachia, or would you rather just jack off over your ingroup as a whole?

>what is your opinion on blacks being a huge minority yet commiting a HUGE majority of crime?
Genetics, they also see our kindness as a weakness.
The only thing they respect is power.
When we were keeping them in check, they wouldn't dare do the shit they do today.
Good times create weak men, weak men create bad times, and bad times create strong men... I expect to see a resurgence of pro white, anti negro sentiment in the future

wow im surprised you think that, i had a long argument with a friend about it and they insisted it was due to upbringing (i think its genetics too, blacks score lower on average on iq tests)

>Do you have the same distaste for the rednecks of Appalachia
What, the people who use virtually no public services such as hospitals or police?
The ones who would need to travel for days at a time to find the next town, never mind a welfare office?
They live off the land, they don't need welfare.

>insisted it was due to upbringing
Just bring up transracial adoption studies that prove IQ and behaviour don't change even when wealthy white families bring up black children.

>be product of society
>its not at all societies fault
How can you be so stupid
>be in the middle of 10 niggers
>dude just fight them off

When I say generally better physiques I mean they will on the balance perform better on a generic physical test. It is possible that Royce is better suited to grappling while being a generally worse physical specimen.

>population growth is important to sustain economic growth
Why do people believe this garbage? Declining birth rates are natural and good for populations, a population just can't keep growing forever, especially with increasing automation. Just look at Japan, it is a blessing that their birth rates are going down on their tiny islands, they don't need to import millions of shitskins because their population is going down.

Usually non onions boi whites beat niggers in a fight 9/10 times.

>lets just keep fucking until there are 100 billion humans on earth
>what could possible go wrong!

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

>See black product of society
>Must be a personal failing
>Be white failure
>Society let me down

Classic ultimate attribution error.

>being replaced by foreign populations is good as long as it helps the economy goy
Why even have an economy if you're going to die out anyway?

>they don't need to import millions of shitskins because their population is going down.
Same here in the UK

We're 70% overpopulated yet people want to justify bringing in millions of shitskins because our declining birth rate

Flip the script and you have typical libtard logic.

That's a straw man argument if I've ever seen one.
Nice logical fallacy there dickhead

>Other people were doing it

i will do that next time we argue

i think i already know they will say "thats an outlier" or something

because laws have cucked us. whites arent as physically strong as s blacks but smarter. so when left to bare bones hand to hand where we can't use our minds to formulate plans and weapons we are at
a disadvantage

hmmmm the difference is most white people are not failures. However blacks are.

Time and time again, it is proven that blacks are aggressive and lack planning skills. There are many different cultures where whites succeed. There are no cultures in which blacks succeed. Put a bunch of white men on an island and they will succeed because chances are most of them are not failure. But blacks might not.

Its really not that complicated. I know you think this is some gatcha but its not.

There are dozens of adoption studies that prove this, it can't be an outlier

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/transracial-adoption-and-the-black-white-iq-gap/

This guy is really intuitive, you should check out his YouTube channel too.
Very smart guy.

If you really think trump actually hates minorities, then your a token sign of how little research the average user of Jow Forums is.

>also, keking at the 50 - 60% chance that you yourself are Hispanic/non-white but hate yourself so much that you just call yourself white and go along with it

>don't vote Drumpf, he is literally Hitler and will murder minorities!
Same person
>psshh, do you actually believe Drumpf hates minorities??

And just to add, society is just a bundle of individuals.

Why do you cuckolds say this shit? The UFC heavyweight champion is white. The records for squat, bench and deadlift are held by whites. If you aren't strong then lift weights or train in fighting and you will at least surpass the average black. Black physical superiority is Jewish cuckold propaganda.

Attached: 1526834987175.jpg (640x460, 46K)

Whites are stronger than blacks on average

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-073733.png (1280x720, 1M)

I actually voted for him, with realistic expectations.
Unlike you, I never once believed he would "throw minorities into concentration camps", Julio

>hoping for the best possible results and trying to meme things in that direction means we are totally out of touch with reality
stay retarded, cuck

Trump is a figure that represents that though. A majority of the country believes Trump is racist. The other half hates liberals so much they don't give a shit and a large minority voted for him specifically because he was called racist. That minority is growing everyday. You should be scared spic.

Attached: 1526914810237.jpg (1440x1080, 238K)

Read my post again, I'm a white nationalist against all immigration
Yeah, people have this weird idea that populations should just keep growing indefinitely, despite how many resources there are to support them. It's retarded.

Attached: malthusianism.png (600x403, 31K)

he will say that dozens is nothing compared to the millions of blacks

trust me dude, i tried so hard to convince him that blacks are just bad apples by nature

it's the truth yes we can get stronger and be as strong as blacks but it's not as much in our nature to "just get stronger" as much as it is to build our minds, which I'm proud of my race for being this way. I'd rather be smarter than physically stronger anyday but anyway that's just how it is. whites dominated this planet due to superior tactics and technology for millennia

Because the Holocaust became the greatest victim card of all time, the world wars were blamed on nationalism and because Jews had such control over the media.
This situation would end quickly if enough white people were turned. We're far from having lost, it just seems bad because we're not trying. The fact that we're not trying now doesn't mean that we'll never try again.

It will only be a matter of time before he realizes there are way too many coincidences for these things to be actual coincidences.

Attached: 1469634334183.jpg (915x874, 334K)

But that's wrong because like I said the lifting records are held by whites not blacks. Speak for yourself. There is variation within races. I know for a fact I am stronger than the average blacks and have beaten up blacks before. If you're not then fine but stop putting down your whole race. Blacks are dumb but you will never hear a black person call themself stupid or admit to being less intelligent to a white person. Stop socially attacking your own race you sissified cuck.

he had a mental breakdown the other day about "nihilism" esque stuff after denying it forever so i think he is just denying the black people stuff and knows its true but doesnt want to admit it

Back in the day white Americans were killing each other in the Civil War. Why are whites so fucking stupid?

Where are you even pulling these numbers from

There were quite literally dozens of lynching cases that were thoroughly investigated and they all came up with zero evidence of them committing any crime.

Most notable was Emmit Till and he certainly wasnt the only case. Jesse Washington among others, were accused of rape, but there was no evidence of any. They were all killed without any proof of committing a crime and soley because of their race.

>and even he wasn't fully innocent,
Yes he was.
There was aboslutley zero proof of him whistling at a white woman, and even if he did how is that deserving of death?

Autistic retard.

hmmm wasn't aware of this good stuff perhaps u r right

>he dindu nuffin
>zero proofs
Except for the white woman.
>there were dozens of cases
>pulls up the two famous ones everybody is taught about in propaganda centers

If you work out 3 times a week you will be stronger than an average black. The idea that blacks are stronger then whites is because there are a lot of soi bois running around. Soi bois are usually located in cities with black neighborhoods.

>Where are you even pulling these numbers from
The statistics from the civil war to the civil rights movement
>There were quite literally dozens of lynching cases that were thoroughly investigated and they all came up with zero evidence of them committing any crime.

Yet you've posted no sources to your assertions

>Most notable was Emmit Till and he certainly wasnt the only case. Jesse Washington among others, were accused of rape, but there was no evidence of any. They were all killed without any proof of committing a crime and soley because of their race.
Emmett Till came from a family of rapists, he grabbed a white woman and told her he was going to fuck her.
He didn't whistle.
>and even if he did how is that deserving of death?
Literally when did I say it was deserving of death?

That's because soys get racially abused and mentally broken at a young age so they don't work hard to be strong. Libtards a lot of times have Stockholm Syndrome.

poop
but fart

The white woman that on her death bed admitted that she lied about Till

So they claim. How do we know they didn't make that shit up?

it's because whites are pussies
today they just call the police regardless of innocence
this angers the blacks
the more angrier the more likely the blacks are more prone to break the law

I don't. To be honest, I don't really care anymore either. I don't feel like getting into an internet slap fight anymore. Enjoy your evening.

That's the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Blacks commit crimes because they are naturally prone to it not because the police gets called on them. You're a libtard cuckold. Normal functioning humans would not commit crimes because of the police not the other way around

Attached: 1525167111163.webm (700x480, 1.07M)

Some author said she admitted it was fake to promote his book, there is no actual proof she said it

Also one of you better quit racebaiting and acknowledge my quads, you fucking cucks.

>Emmett Till came from a family of rapists, he grabbed a white woman and told her he was going to fuck her.
Source?