Truly now, why haven't you killed yourselves yet? What's the reason? What do you live for?

Truly now, why haven't you killed yourselves yet? What's the reason? What do you live for?

For me it's simply the fact I wouldn't be able to play videogames anymore and that I wouldn't experience any of the newer upcoming ones. But that's slowly starting to fade away lately with all the bullshit that's happening, feels like soon i'll no longer have a will to live or have anything to live for anymore.

Attached: 1521790019560.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

I DONT WANT TO TDEI I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WWANT TO DIE
ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE HAPPY BUT ITS SO HARD AND I CANT I CFANT JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING AROUND ME AND ITS KILLING ME
THEY ALL LOOK AT ME AND I CANT GET TO THEM THEY JUST HATE ME \
IVE ALWAYS STOPPED MYSELF FROM LIVING BUT GOD I DONT WANT TO DIE

A general curiosity for what the future holds. Not for myself personally, but all of humankind. Basically I am waiting for the singularity and whatever that will bring.

My body is healthy, strong and young, it would be a true shame to throw such a valuable thing away.

ive researched it a good bit because im not impulsive at all but i guess that also means youre not too serious about it if i looked for ways to make it painfree but effective instead of just going for it

I refuse to look fat in a casket.

I have pains all over my body but I am happy as long as I can kiss my mom good night and masturbate on my bed

Hunter x Hunter hasn't ended yet

My parents. But I'll move out soon and then an hero

i was never suicidal i just wanted to kill myself because i hated myself and am disappointed in myself. i've learned to be okay with things and am ready to drag along into old age hoping to die unexpectedly in my sleep like normal people.

same as always i want to see armageddon.

Attached: atomic holocaust.gif (500x207, 408K)

bro dead fat people are such a hassle. they put you in a plane cargo crate to cremate you. everyone involved in the transport of your heavy ass body runs the risk of ruining their back. don't die fat as a courtesy not just for your vanity.

I'm a genuine waifuist and I believe it's my sole duty in life to stay active and healthy as much as possible so I can keep worshipping my waifu, who I believe to be God, and keep the mental image of her I've been seeing since I was 4 years old alive.

too much hope.
I guess at some level I've still maintained this autistic fantasy that someday I'll be saved from this existence by some freak event happening or have some cute girl help change my life like in one of my animes.
that's the thin thread between life and death for me. I really don't have anything going on and I really don't have much to look forward to. in this life I have nothing except the fantasies that play themselves out before I go to bed.

Attached: 1525537783879.jpg (635x611, 57K)

through my life I came to a conclusion that death is not something like "the worst thing ever" but more like a possible escape...
if you get into a state where you know there is no help and the suffering will be horrible then suicide is an option, it is not sad, it is a way out

of course that is assuming that after death there is nothing, you cease to exist and that's it but there is always uncertainty ( maybe you would really go to some kind of afterlife hell for commiting suicide )

another thing is that I care about my family and don't want to make them suffer
then as mentioned already, curiosity for what the future holds
also there are drugs and other forms of escapism which keep me alive just for the pleasure they give

Life isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Things aren't perfect but they're alright. Honestly, I'm afraid of dying.

Im gona kill normies instead. They are the ones who deserve to die not me.

I already tried twice.

First when I was 12. I was a dumb kid so I thought eating a whole bunch of Advil pills would kill me. I just ended up puking non-stop for 2 days.

Then I tried again when I was 18. This time, it was a calculated attempt. I waited until my family left the house for a long while. Went to the bathroom, took a razor blade and slit my throat. I was hoping to get to the carotid artery. It turns out that cutting human flesh is pretty hard and the carotid artery is pretty deep in there. So I was cutting for hours. First I used the razor but it's hard to grip and I was constantly cutting my fingers as well, making it harder to continue holding it. So I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some scissors and a butcher knife. The scissors were blunt so they were useless. The butcher knife was okay but it was so big that I couldn't get into the deepest part of the cut so I just ended up making the cut wider instead of deeper. Not good either. Went to my dad's
booze stash and got some beer in the hopes that chugging a few of those would thin my blood or something, making it easier to bleed out. Again, I was 18 so a bit smarter but still pretty clueless. Should have just taken some aspirin prior to all of this to stop blood-clotting. Then I probably would have died.

>lazy
>currently a neet so dying would be more effort than simply remaining neet
I'd also like to play some more vidya prior but that's a lesser concern than retaining an effortless life.

Is it really worth waking up if nothing you do is memorable?

im waiting for ww3 or something of equal interesticity if nothing happens till im 30 im out

Attached: 1527090686225.jpg (960x933, 310K)

I still have a lot of optimism for some reason

The fear of the unknown. For me the nothingness is the best case scenario stop existing is really nice because u can feel nothing more after that but I don't think things work like that

Far too scared of what waits after death, even more so if nothing awaits on the other end. As well I literally have a will to live, I do not want to die, I am not ready for death. I still got people to live for as well. Top it all off I got shit I want to do before I die.

>have to take care of my cat
>don't want to hurt my family who somehow loves me

I don't know how I'm still holding on to the idea that it will get better but that's what it is pretty much
I really hope it will

my best friend begs me not to

Honestly I think I've decided I like the natural world too much to want to die (yet, at least). Things like looking outside at a bright starry sky, smelling the perfume of flowers that comes with springtime, strolling through shaded woods, or just feeling the wind on my face instill me with a kind of hope. It invigorates me and makes me think that maybe things aren't so bad after all. Who knows if I'll feel this same way/this strongly forever, but it's how I feel now.

Attached: 858299B1-2BFD-4F76-BB4D-7A2351A73F99.jpg (960x321, 106K)

I used to think about how easy it would be to just give up and die. But then I got cancer, survival rate is like 99 percent if it comes back. I'm not scared of it by any means but I'm starting to appreciate life after such a scare.

Literally the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I associate suicide/self harm with the female race and I hate women

I want to see if Trump becomes a dictator, just for shits and gigs

nice larp fagit

Easy.
I don't really want to die and I'm scared of death.

Datamining thread. But the ones that watch me already know that I am not a danger to society, I just will to partake.

>Truly now, why haven't you killed yourselves yet?
Still have faint hope that becoming a psychopath to cure my legit autism will fix my life. I'd rather be hated than not even exist.

>What do you live for?
Right now coping through hope, and other copes such as looksmaxxing which I can't even do everyday.

I won't let them take my will to live, they've taken enough.

Attached: clean.jpg (245x569, 26K)

Simply cause I won't be able to listen to music anymore or play / write music.

The fucking balls on this guy. How come you try to kill yourself like that instead of changing the things you dislike. You most certainly seem to have the courage to do it. Me i'd probably die like I lived, a pussy

Attached: 1523233785830.jpg (1327x697, 101K)

Only option available is wrists. Don't want to fuck it up and die painfully slow.

If I had a gun I'd most definitely have done it by now.

havent killed myself yet cause i need to be 21 to know i wont grow taller anymore. killing myself cause 5'4 and prevents me from living a normal life dating and career wise since the career i want requires me to be physically big. i live to be a normal person. THATS ALL I FUCKING WANT. A ROOM, SQUAT RACK, A CAT AND A GF(which is impossible to get since im 5'4)

I see it the same way but then I think, as great and beautiful this world is, I will have to spend 3/4 of my time at work to scrape together enough money to go on a holiday for 2 weeks so its just not worth it unless I win the lottery.

Attached: if_only.jpg (1436x1674, 572K)

I'm waiting for KH3. Afterwards I'll probably an hero if nothing else interesting is coming along

I'm planning to go ER. Look out for a 20 year old retard guy in the British news.

dude what's the point of killing yourself while you have the freedom to do what you want like for example try drugs or have sex with a hooker or something

i already tried twice and it was mildly succesful. i'll end it for real after i meet my ebf i rl

how did you try?

does it mean you arent serious if you only choose ways you believe are painfree? i always think that i must not be serious about it since i would have tp have a way id be comfortable with

What was the aftermath of the second attempt?

i'm too scared to do it

Attached: 1525853420517.png (882x758, 371K)

Pentobarbital

Painless

Just sends you to sleep, hard to get a hold of

But that's my plan

It's probably easier to get a double barrel shotgun

1: Still convinced I'll be able to make things better (financially at least, which is the most important metric of success in my mind)

2: don't want to die, just want to be dead

3: Existential pain is currently at a manageable level

Unless I am very quickly killed by some external force, I will most likely wind up killing myself one day, just to move things along

Just not in hurry to die. Even if my life isn't ideal and things could be a lot better, I still just don't see why I should end it all RIGHT NOW. I guess I just see life, even a pathetic one like mine precious enough for me want to preserve it.

Pic related, it's my endgame. Just chill and be comfy, death will come itself. No need to rush.

Attached: comfy.jpg (601x601, 73K)

cant get a gun and probalby cant get any drugs

i'll just let a train decapitate me

the hope of really good vr where I can live in a world where I don't have social anxiety

Im curious about what the future holds.Also my family which I dont wanna dissapoint.I want to endure the pain as long as I can.
Suicide is the last and the worst way out,im still optimistic for the future and me to not choose the pussy way out.