I had multiple girlfriends for over twenty years...

I had multiple girlfriends for over twenty years. I found that it was really effective to actively encourage them to bone other dudes.
--
Women want sex way less than guys do. If you ask ten guys if they want to have sex tonight, ten of them are going to say "yes." If you ask ten women if they want to have sex tonight, one of them is going to say "yes."----

Due to this, giving your girlfriend a pass to fuck other guys is a great way to have your cake and eat it too. At first it sounds like an equitable setup, but 99% of the time you wind up having three girlfriends and they wind up having one boyfriend. (you.)
----
You see the same thing in all the poly cultures. The men wind up having 3-5 wives and the women wind up having one husband. Even though the man has four wives he's still getting laid 2-3 times per week, because women just aren't wired to have sex all the time.

Am I a cuck for thinking this way?

Attached: 1527128918336.jpg (376x594, 68K)

You have no idea what you're doing at all man

You are an astonishing cuck, yes.

Fuck you for bait, but I will bite: polygamy or polyandry is the biggest jewish trick being played and is the number one reason family ethics are being lost. If you want to raise kids and lead a healthy life, stay monogamous and dont do cuck shit

Let's see you pull it off first

If you're not convinced then i dont know what to tell ya schlomo

Polygamy unironically only works if its the guy having a bunch of wives. Guys can reproduce a ton. Women can't. It's that simple.

You are wrong idiot. You don't know what you're even talking about. Show me proof dumbass

No, this is also rubbish. Take that leddit trp concept somewhere else. Loyalty is what the jews fear

Mormon men are getting 20 loyal wives to fuck and breed whenever they want and you're sitting here on Jow Forums beating your meat.

Are you just jelly? Don't be jelly OP, that is not good for you or anyone

And what the fuck have Mormons achieved in life, user? Our ancestors had one loyal wife and didnt need any other distractions. Thats why they got shit done

Mormanism has only been around for like 200 years. And what do they achieve? They reproduce tenfold on top of you. Well. They reproduce at all which is more than you can ever dream of.

>You see the same thing in all the poly cultures
I dont care what ugly people do as long as i can avoid them

Bugs also reproduce. Not about to cry over bugs though. My ancestors did reproduce, i have proof. And they did much more than that too

And the only reason for an organism to matter in a broader picture is if it reproduce. It's basically the gate between success and failure

>being this regressed
Absolute gutter trash can pass their genes on nowadays. Better to raise one or two able offsprings than litter the world with degenerate shits

A stable society of strong willed healthy whites.

>Mormons
>unable to raise more than one or two offspring
To Mormons you are the gutter trash. You probably couldn't even raise one

My parents raised me right?
>no wait
Yeah no i am good enough, fucku

why do living things reproduce? What is the point of constantly reproducing for no reason>?

I've had dozens of girlfriends and not a single one has ever not wanted to have sex when I want to. Most were uptight about the rag but then they would still do everything else. The more common reaction is they literally can't walk after I fuck them. I'm a Chad btw in case you can't tell.

hey i don't know what the purpose of life is in general i guess