You go ahead and eat all that user, I'll be fine with my salad

>you go ahead and eat all that user, I'll be fine with my salad
wut do Jow Forums

Attached: 32570440_205414026737613_2544455062713794560_n.jpg (898x1123, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
diapedia.org/type-2-diabetes-mellitus/3105512811/intramyocellular-lipid-storage-and-insulin-resistance
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4201042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a meatcuck

Fuck OFF low test fag

>talk to a prissy girl on an online forum
>asks her what was the unhealthiest thing she has eaten
>she says mcdonalds fries
i hate girls who take so much pride in their diets

>I hate people trying to improve themselves

>2018
>not feasting on the roasted carcasses of beasts
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

>girl watching what she eats
virgins be memeing, but that's a pretty good thing
the girl that turned me into a bitter angryman, was a qt at work who ate lunch with me, and while all the other young roasties just stuffed their face hoping their metabolism will take care of it (nice tactic right up until it stops working) the qt would always just eat a small salad

look at this soicuckboy AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 68 - LguJAh3.jpg (180x180, 7K)

i can't eat any real amount of food in front of people
i was starved, amongst other things, and it fucked me up pretty bad in that regard
so, to answer your question, "who are you, and why am i here?", as per the usual when these types of hypothetical questions are asked

U 6'7" sissymeatboi?

Didn't think so.

Attached: 0048 - 8zW530X.png (225x225, 47K)

>eat it all
>ask her if she's going to finish her faggy salad or if i can eat it too
I was always that one guy who ate all the remains on family dinners.

The best girls are those that seem to flaunt their "I only eat healthy" diet every chance they get, then proceed to gain weight regardless.

Are you? If you are I bet you're built like a fucking flagpole.

she used to be thicc
then went on a stupid diet

Attached: 11373555_838039596277279_927642738_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

most of that doesn't look good

i'm particular and mostly only eat shit food anyway

i'm vegan so i decline

>potatoes and bread are meat

Attached: C6D9E9E5-7154-48F5-8166-647A5EF3D940.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

my god she was thicc

Attached: 1434457838971.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

theres meat in the burger
there is also whatever the fuck that fried thing is on the rectangular plate - I'm pretty sure that aint cauliflower

>soigirl face

also her phone is out, are they both photographing their dinner at the same time?

whats a soigirl face?

>taking your phone out while eating

Attached: 1514502456921.png (453x498, 291K)

tell her its ok to eat a pound cheeseburger with a side chili cheese fries and buffalo wings

They do that because they have eating disorders and can't keep there pie holes shut.

I've been skinny my whole life without doing anything. The last decade or so I've been around 130 pounds but I've started to track how much I eat now. I usually have breakfast and a bigger meal later and that's it for the day.
It's mind blowing how many calories some things have.

Eat the burger and fries. Not sure what that thing in the middle is, but probably eat that too. She said she is fine with her salad.

does anyone else have food anxiety?
I just can't eat food in front of other people without getting a panic attack
I'm not anorexic either, it's just some sort of subset of social anxiety

>also her phone is out, are they both photographing their dinner at the same time?
Have you not done this?

Not the same situation you have, but sometimes I convince myself that my food is poisoned.

If someone offers me food I immediately think it's poisoned. If they insist I eat it, I know for sure it is poisoned. A food staff/waiter gives me a funny look, well they poisoned my food.

I've thrown away so much food because I'm sure that it has been poisoned. I realize this isn't likely, but in the moment my heart is beating so fast and I get a huge adrenaline rush convinced that I will die if I eat it.

Fucking Basedboy go KYS

god damn it why did 4fag censor S-O,Y]B(O/Y

i have never once taken a picture of the shit i'm eating any particular evening you sub-millennial fuck. i understand that you phone humans can only process visual information if it gets channeled through a camera and screen first, but it just seems extra stupid to have two worthless photos of a dinner instead of one. they're probably followed by mostly the same people on whatever account they're going to upload it to, there's no point.

same as a soiboy face, but on a girl

actual basedboy

Veganism is linked to physical weakness, health problems, and homosexuality.

that shit looks disgusting

The chicken in the middle looks like Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Because
>Diabeetus
Eating
>Heart disease
Animal
> Colorectal cancer
Products
>Obesity
Is completely
>Osteoarthritis
Healthy

yeah it makes my mouth dry and i can't swallow anything no homo

>you go ahead and eat all that user, I'll be fine with my salad
start eating my shit, and tease her whenever she tries to grab my food

I used to. Somewhere along the way I stopped caring. I also lost weight somewhere along that way.

[[[Soiation Needed]]]

fuck off OP. normie

m'lady *wipes sauce of ur mouth with a napkin*
*leans in to your ear*
>im gonna eat you if ur lucky

Attached: delightedman.gif (326x256, 1.45M)

The china study mostly
WHO recognises red and processed meat as a type 1 carcinogen and white meat as type 2, linked to colorectal and other types if cancer
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
Type 2 diabetes is associated with high fat inside cells often caused by low carb high fat diet
>diapedia.org/type-2-diabetes-mellitus/3105512811/intramyocellular-lipid-storage-and-insulin-resistance
Osteoarthritis is in some case caused by high comsumption of milk. While high in calcium, milk also reases the acidty of the blood causing the body to nulify it with phosphate from the body's greatest source, calcium-phosphate from the bones
Heres one of the studies on this
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4201042/
And for heart disease, the only required risk factor for clogged arteries is high cholesterol (the bad kind) which is only found in, all animal products as well as coconut and palm oil. This is the part that makes butter solid in the same way as coconut oil
For more information i refer to
Nutritionfacts.org